Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes 26 but all the fullers she's had really do make her look aged.

Pretty sure she used the live in Stamford. I just know it annoys me when she comes to Norfolk 😂 literally goes to the same beach everytime

She definitely looks like a Stamford girl actually, that was my first thought when i saw her, before i even found out she was local!

Just to let you guys know I made that brownie recipe cos my bf loves Biscoff and it was amazing!!!! If you have to watch her boring cosy vlog, at least there’s something worth watching!!!

Reactions: 6
Thought I saw on IG stories that she’s 28, your telling me she’s 26???? She looks so much older with all those fillers & the big fake teeth, holy tit she’s messed herself right up 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Her new video coming (today??) is a Come to primark with us which she always used to film with Sophie but who’s betting it’s her and Jamie... absolutely not interested in watching her dragging him around a shop he won’t even want to be in at least her and Sophie like the same stuff? Hoping it is with Sophie but don’t think I saw her in the preview thumbnail :(

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her new video coming (today??) is a Come to primark with us which she always used to film with Sophie but who’s betting it’s her and Jamie... absolutely not interested in watching her dragging him around a shop he won’t even want to be in at least her and Sophie like the same stuff? Hoping it is with Sophie but don’t think I saw her in the preview thumbnail :(
Oh great, another bag of crap she doesn’t need, won’t wear & will go back to Primark. At a guess it will be oversized jumpers/hoodies, old man jackets, coZy cUte pjs & large cotton pads. Yawn.

Oh & not Sophie. I get the feeling Jamie & Sophie don’t get on 🤔

It's Tiffany not Sophie wonder why she didn't bring Sophie coz she knows she brings her more views = more £££ for Gemma.

Also found how I mentioned Tiff the other day now here she is....! :LOL:

👋👋👋👋👋 Gemma hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Recap for anyone who doesn’t want to bring their dinner back up (It’s her hands....🤢🤮)

Anyway....so Genius Gem takes Tiff to Primark. Sits in her car & says its crisp outside....while the rest of the UK & Ireland bakes 🙄

Gets into Primark & says her friend (but she doesn't have any friends apparently) told her that the stuff she is seeing is literally only hitting stores now (mine had every single item a week & a half ago, yeah ok Gem 🤥) & that Primark gets new stock every 4 weeks (except for some reason the ones near me have new stuff every week, but ok Gem 😒)

The rest of the vlog goes like this:

Oooohhhh....
key-ute.....cozy....sweater....cozy....this would look nice with like jeans....so key-ute.....so cozy.....just to throw on with like jeans....fluffy socks.....cozy....so cozy.....cozy, Autumn....cozy Autumn.....cozy.....a nice pair of jeans.....and she has decided that Forest Green is called Pine.....cozy pine.
Cozy thanks for cozy watching cozy goodbye.

The cozy end.

coZy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Long time lurker here!!
I live in the same area as Gemma and I’ve joined because I have to say this:
Gemma doesn’t look anything like she does in her photos or videos.
They have been so edited its unbelievable.
Irl her make up is so cakey even from a distance her skin is lumpy not clear and perfect as it looks in pics and her hair is a total mess, she really is nothing special to look at!!!
I’ve seen Sophie doing her photo shoot in Costa queensgate and when I saw the finished photo it had been photoshopped to f**k!
The poor girls leaving the gushing comments on insta about how perfect she is...if they saw her irl they’d feel a lot better about themselves.

Hey all, bit of a random one but I've just recently watched a few of Gemmas videos and decided to check out Tattle (as I always do, lol).

I'm hearing that she's from Peterborough, which is where I live, but strangely I don't think I've ever come across her (or she's just not that memorable) even though it's a smallish place where everyone knows each other.

Does she actually live around here, do we know the area roughly, and how old she is? She may be a lot younger which maybe would explain why I wouldn't know her, but the fillers are throwing me off tbh (what's with the botched lips?!)
she lives near me in Hampton area.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
she lives near me in Hampton area.
I KNEW IT!!! I live in Hampton too and I just had a feeling she might live in one of the Hamptons, which is why I asked (I'm guessing the newer ones?).

I'm intrigued, I've 'discovered' her this week and will now no doubt notice her out and about.

Reactions: 3
I KNEW IT!!! I live in Hampton too and I just had a feeling she might live in one of the Hamptons, which is why I asked (I'm guessing the newer ones?).

I'm intrigued, I've 'discovered' her this week and will now no doubt notice her out and about.
Yeah the newer Hamptons! I found her YouTube because her thumbnail was her outside H&M queengate she was living in Stamford at the time.
Her content is so boring and I find her and her fella so annoying and like I said in my last post her image is a total fabrication.
I only keep up to date because of the Peterborough connection! x

Reactions: 8
So, I was just scrolling though her insta, and I saw someone mention her designer bags here and how they suspect they may be fake.

Well, to throw in my 2 cents - I'm really into and a little nerdy when it comes to designer bags, and her LV Palm springs mini is 100% a definite, calloutable fake. The monogram alignment is atrocious and completely off, this would never ever pass QC at LV and no way it would be sold... The undertone of the monogram canvas should be sort of greenish, and in case of her bag it is full on cream / beige, nothing like the authentic.

So that's the tea, sis.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I’m hugely into designer too.
Her bags are all fake, she even tags the Instagram seller that sells them.
She has fake Balenciaga triple s trainers, a Chanel bag Saint Laurent bag and the Louis Vuitton multi pochette aswell.
But a brand new Range Rover. She’s got absolutely no class or taste x

Reactions: 8
I’m hugely into designer too.
Her bags are all fake, she even tags the Instagram seller that sells them.
She has fake Balenciaga triple s trainers, a Chanel bag Saint Laurent bag and the Louis Vuitton multi pochette aswell.
But a brand new Range Rover. She’s got absolutely no class or taste x
I just quickly scrolled through others and honestly... she could probably get better bags on aliexpress, after looking at some of them

I didn't see tags in the photos I've looked at but I wasn't looking for that i guess, does she openly admit to owning fakes on YouTube? Or does she try and pass them off as authentic? I've not seen enough of her videos to see her mention anything other than being CoSy aT hOmE tbh.

The first few videos I actually did enjoy, then I realised every single video is the same.

Reactions: 3
I've always thought that about the makeup. It becomes obvious when you try and follow any of the tutorials these dickheads throw out to make you buy awful products so they can earn a buck in aff links.. young girls will be sat there thinking ah tit! It looks nothing like 'the perfect one', I'm crap at makeup or I'm doing it wrong or not as pretty... when in reality it's all bullshit and they don't even look like that 😆 the sooner people wise up and stop giving these cretins money, the better.

Hilarious about the fake bags too😆😆

• Haha
haha yeah that’s what happens with Gemma all year cosy cosy cosy...shes making money from it though so fair play.
But I’d imagine eventually everyone’s going to realise it’s the same video every single upload?!???
I don’t think she mentions them being fake I can just tell x

I've always thought that about the makeup. It becomes obvious when you try and follow any of the tutorials these dickheads throw out to make you buy awful products so they can earn a buck in aff links.. young girls will be sat there thinking ah tit! It looks nothing like 'the perfect one', I'm crap at makeup or I'm doing it wrong or not as pretty... when in reality it's all bullshit and they don't even look like that 😆 the sooner people wise up and stop giving these cretins money, the better.

Hilarious about the fake bags too😆😆
Perfectly put!!!!
Her make up approach is more more more.
There’s no way anyone would take her beauty advise irl.
But people buy these products because of the editing and trying to achieve this artificial perfection.
Sad really cause she gets it all for free so it doesn’t matter if she plasters it on or not!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
haha yeah that’s what happens with Gemma all year cosy cosy cosy...shes making money from it though so fair play.
But I’d imagine eventually everyone’s going to realise it’s the same video every single upload?!???
I don’t think she mentions them being fake I can just tell x
Yeah I've noticed, thought I was watching the same video on repeat tbh.

I'm having a field day looking at her bags and blatant fakeness, but that's what a lot of influenzas do, right?

Also saw that she posted a black square for BLM, yet her 'lovely' bf posted a massive All Lives Matters rant on Facebook around the same time... oh dear. Wonder if they share the same views, and she's just posting stuff she doesn't believe in for insta 🤡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Did any of you locals hear anything about the 3 men who allegedly were arrested after they "broke into" her house that time she "popped out" during lockdown? 😆 I know Peterborough a bit I had family there. My brother used to live in Stanground

• Heart
3 people were arrested.
But my bestie lives a few streets from Gemma and Jamie was there before lockdown and through it.
And he runs a home security company but they had no home security

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.