Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of people commenting the dangers of candles on a bed (even just for a photo), Gem busy deleting them, well done responsible influencer.....😡

These influenzas live in theyre own bubble 😂 really gemma deleting comments like that maybe you should get a life.Influencers cant take any other comment than goals wow what body/hair/teeth! Like if they had professional jobs they would get feedback atleast monthly but they build this bubble where they surround themselves with false "reality". They push false lifestyle and they only take false arse licking comments. Its so dumb 🤦‍♂️ dont get me started with her crappy cosy content! She gets paid tons of doing so little!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
These influenzas live in theyre own bubble 😂 really gemma deleting comments like that maybe you should get a life.Influencers cant take any other comment than goals wow what body/hair/teeth! Like if they had professional jobs they would get feedback atleast monthly but they build this bubble where they surround themselves with false "reality". They push false lifestyle and they only take false arse licking comments. Its so dumb 🤦‍♂️ dont get me started with her crappy cosy content! She gets paid tons of doing so little!
and hasn’t the manners, decency or humility to reply to any of her ‘best friends’ She’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Here she goes again primark haul... CoSy primark haul 😊😊😊 primark pyjamas she goes again and rants about pjs. Dear jesus we know she likes To chill at home wearing New pjs. Her content is utter bollocks. Theres zero depth in her. She snickers 30 mins about Netflix and tit she owns heaps allready. I cant🤦‍♂️

Reactions: 8
I think I’ve figured this ‘oversized’ think out, just my theory mind you, we know she has body image issues & does intermittent eating (not fasting from what I have seen) so is it the case she buys bigger sizes to make herself look tiny in them & so people will say ‘oh Gemma, that’s huge on you, you’re so small’ but tries to pass it off as the constant need to feel ‘coZy’? Her narcissism knows no bounds.

Reactions: 9
I always feel really torn with Gemma, sometimes I quite like her and think she is sweet and funny and pretty relatable.

BUT THEN...She acts like a complete 'cosy' tosser, deleting comments and not replying to people who genuinely look up to her.

Reactions: 14
I fail to understand why she shops so much ... she doesn’t leave the house?
yes & the bags of Primark stuffed into her wardrobe to return to the store which she clearly bought just to film a haul. In her OOTd’s that are tagged in IG, there’s rarely a Primark item because she can’t create a swipe up link to Primark. I happen to not believe that she stays in all the time, I think shes out constantly with Jamie & has put plenty of miles on the Range Rover. Literally lies as she breathes that one.

Reactions: 6
yes & the bags of Primark stuffed into her wardrobe to return to the store which she clearly bought just to film a haul. In her OOTd’s that are tagged in IG, there’s rarely a Primark item because she can’t create a swipe up link to Primark. I happen to not believe that she stays in all the time, I think shes out constantly with Jamie & has put plenty of miles on the Range Rover. Literally lies as she breathes that one.
& dumps poor Sophie wonder if they will be a Christmas gift exchange this year since Jamies back on.

Reactions: 6
& dumps poor Sophie wonder if they will be a Christmas gift exchange this year since Jamies back on.
Oh dear dont remind me of the extravagant gift change 😆😆😆 it was embarrassing! The way she uses sophie though 😲 and then when Jamie is in the pic shes out. Does anyone remember the iconic content eating baby foods with Jamie? Wtfs was that about 😆

Reactions: 7
Oh dear dont remind me of the extravagant gift change 😆😆😆 it was embarrassing! The way she uses sophie though 😲 and then when Jamie is in the pic shes out. Does anyone remember the iconic content eating baby foods with Jamie? Wtfs was that about 😆
I think that’s what we call Scraping the barrel content 🤣

If I was sophie I’d tell her to piss off next time she wants to use her for content! And she will as she knows stuff with sophie in pulls in the views!

Noticed she hasn’t featured or even mentioned that other girl in ages (Tiff) the one that makes the chocolate. Not that she could have seen her for a few months with lockdown but she usually mentions her from time to time.

Literally hate friends that drop you when they get a bf! Gemma is the biggest user of her so called friends!

Reactions: 9
Gemma Louise Miles bingo - take a shot every time she says one of the follows:
- cosy
- oversized
- autumnal
- vibes
- oh, MY god
- i feel like...
- you guys are my best friends
- get the blanket, light a candle, grab some snacks
- incredible
- so so nice
- i bought this because it looks expensive

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma Louise Miles bingo - take a shot every time she says one of the follows:
- cosy
- oversized
- autumnal
- vibes
- oh, MY god
- i feel like...
- you guys are my best friends
- get the blanket, light a candle, grab some snacks
- incredible
- so so nice
- i bought this because it looks expensive
Add in
-Tilly
-Cute
-I
-My
-Me
-Pumpkin
-super
-of dreams
-sweater weather
-Christmas
-Chockkkkluh
😂😂😂 you’d need a new liver 😩🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Add in
-Tilly
-Cute
-I
-My
-Me
-Pumpkin
-super
-of dreams
-sweater weather
-Christmas
-Chockkkkluh
😂😂😂 you’d need a new liver 😩🤣🤣
and ‘really really’ 😭

• Haha
Hey all, bit of a random one but I've just recently watched a few of Gemmas videos and decided to check out Tattle (as I always do, lol).

I'm hearing that she's from Peterborough, which is where I live, but strangely I don't think I've ever come across her (or she's just not that memorable) even though it's a smallish place where everyone knows each other.

Does she actually live around here, do we know the area roughly, and how old she is? She may be a lot younger which maybe would explain why I wouldn't know her, but the fillers are throwing me off tbh (what's with the botched lips?!).

Hey all, bit of a random one but I've just recently watched a few of Gemmas videos and decided to check out Tattle (as I always do, lol).

I'm hearing that she's from Peterborough, which is where I live, but strangely I don't think I've ever come across her (or she's just not that memorable) even though it's a smallish place where everyone knows each other.

Does she actually live around here, do we know the area roughly, and how old she is? She may be a lot younger which maybe would explain why I wouldn't know her, but the fillers are throwing me off tbh (what's with the botched lips?!).
I think she is 27

Reactions: 1

Shes 26 but all the fullers she's had really do make her look aged.

Pretty sure she used the live in Stamford. I just know it annoys me when she comes to Norfolk 😂 literally goes to the same beach everytime

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.