Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Mr. Burns fingers make me nauseous & that stupid voice she does when she’s ‘excited’ about something makes her sound like a dunce. Maybe we’re all wrong about staying cozy all year round, maybe if you’re cozy enough, none of life’s bad things can phase you, that’s all I’ll say. Cozy day at home.....yeah let me just put down my inconvenient reality of a life for the day, throw everyone out of my house & have a cozy autumn routine day.....the idiots in the comments make me scared for the future & that along with her creepy vibe is more Autumnal than Gemma is capable of being 💀
OMG yes her fingers when she points to show something really annoy me too! And don’t even start me with the sreaking sound she makes 😳 we get it your excited but no need to act like a 5 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
God give me strength, we have been in lockdown for months not allowed to visit or go out so we have been pretty cozy most of those days in doors, now that things are starting to lift and we can go out be free get to see people, these bloody influencers want to stay in doing cozy days 🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't know why I keep putting myself through the torture of watching her videos - I'm a glutton for punishment 😂 I'm actually embarrassed for her with that Homesense video. What a load of shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
'decorating for autumn', it's not autumn yet you moron!! I'm getting so sick of youtubers starting halloween videos on 1st sep and christmas on 1st november just so they have content!
And the song at the beginning of the video, wow..

Reactions: 10
'decorating for autumn', it's not autumn yet you moron!! I'm getting so sick of youtubers starting halloween videos on 1st sep and christmas on 1st november just so they have content!
And the song at the beginning of the video, wow..
I love Christmas but it’s getting a joke

Reactions: 5
Ive not watched her video nor will I. did she put her pumpkin ornaments out already?

Reactions: 2
Just seeing the thumbnail on the upload and the words 'decorating for autumn' made me want to jump out of my bedroom window.

Can't be doing with all this 'cosy' nonsense

Also, those pumpkins from the last video were ghastly, the one and only time a pumpkin looks pretty is when the Fairy Godmother turned it into a carriage in Cinderella.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Edited to absolute extremes WTF! Always thought her face looks like a skull
BD2A1FF1-725E-4679-9BF7-B18238F03187.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Latest video last 20 mins is a joke. Can’t stand Jamie at all. 10 mins of them eating soup. She goes pathetic around him. Can’t stand her with him. Such a weird relationship with food too she acts like a 10 year old kid

Reactions: 10
So many undisclosed ads in her latest upload! And I love how she says it’s exciting opening her pr packages with us! No Gemma it’s one of the requirements or you being sent free stuff!

I feel sophie has been pushed out again, like when she said about the pumpkin bowls ‘I got one for and one for Jamie. I know things change when you get a partner but I bet we don’t see sophie for ages now!

So many undisclosed ads in her latest upload! And I love how she says it’s exciting opening her pr packages with us! No Gemma it’s one of the requirements or you being sent free stuff!

I feel sophie has been pushed out again, like when she said about the pumpkin bowls ‘I got one for and one for Jamie. I know things change when you get a partner but I bet we don’t see sophie for ages now!
So true!! Remember when she broke up with Charley we saw Sophie loads and the same when her and Jamie Broke up the first time!!

Report to advertising standards for undisclosed ads. These YouTubers are just glorified salespeople But they still have to adhere to advertising laws 🧐

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.