Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her vlog with Jamie & can’t believe she’s tagged her bag as a YSL bag when it’s clearly a fake! So many influencers doing this & not tagging it properly, breaking so many rules! If it isn’t genuine (which it isn’t as the insta account she’s bought from only sells fakes) then she shouldn’t be saying it’s YSL, it’s a no brainer 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
If she’s making so much money then she should be buying genuine products not advertising fakes as genuine items!

Reported her for it!

Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched her vlog with Jamie & can’t believe she’s tagged her bag as a YSL bag when it’s clearly a fake! So many influencers doing this & not tagging it properly, breaking so many rules! If it isn’t genuine (which it isn’t as the insta account she’s bought from only sells fakes) then she shouldn’t be saying it’s YSL, it’s a no brainer 🤷🏼‍♀️🙈
If she’s making so much money then she should be buying genuine products not advertising fakes as genuine items!

Reported her for it!
Or admit its not real nothing wrong buying fake items I do it all the time fraction of the real price its making out to viewers who cant afford it that pisses me off if its fake be real about it id rather have a fake designer item than be in debt over it

Reactions: 5
Or admit its not real nothing wrong buying fake items I do it all the time fraction of the real price its making out to viewers who cant afford it that pisses me off if its fake be real about it id rather have a fake designer item than be in debt over it
Yes agree!!! Influencers shouldn’t be advertising items as real when they’re not. Sets the bar far too high for their easily influenced younger viewers!

Reactions: 2
surely if she has a much money in the bank as she wants us all to believe she can afford a real one...is she really dumb enough to think that if she tags them with a fake they will send a real one haha

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Of course she won’t admit it’s a fake, this is Gemma she wants everyone to think she had the real thing!

Although as mentioned I don’t know why she doesn’t get the real thing if she has as much money as she likes to brag about!

No chance the likes of Gucci or YSL would gift her if that’s what she’s waiting for! They only gift big Hollywood stars and that Germa darling you are not! 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
I’ve just watched her new vlog and this might be unpopular to say BUT she looks calm and really happy. Like genuinely happy and her smile is like a giddy girl in love on that beach with Jamie. It was actually a nice vlog, I’m sick of the ‘Cosy’ etc but this felt like watching a normal girl doing something normal and being content not forced. Also really like Jamie because he reminds me of a normal guy and in the real world, not one of these boyfriends some youtubers get who are like fake try hard kids presenters to play up to the camera (Elle darbys boyf). (Sorry if this is too positive for some 😂 but I wanted to share instead of only sharing On here what’s annoying)
I agree! A lot of people saying issues with her lying etc but we have to remember just because these you tubers are online they don’t HAVE to share everything with us. It’s upto them what they share and Gemma said in the beginning of the vlog that she tried to keep it secret, which I understand because it’s a damned if you do damned if you don’t ... see now she’s getting hate for “lying” but she would of got stick for being back with him etc if she said something as well. So she did what she thought best I spose.
No matter your views of someone negative or positive we have to remember we see a snippet of their lives ... as much as we don’t feel like it’s only that it really is! Lol

Reactions: 7
I agree! A lot of people saying issues with her lying etc but we have to remember just because these you tubers are online they don’t HAVE to share everything with us. It’s upto them what they share and Gemma said in the beginning of the vlog that she tried to keep it secret, which I understand because it’s a damned if you do damned if you don’t ... see now she’s getting hate for “lying” but she would of got stick for being back with him etc if she said something as well. So she did what she thought best I spose.
No matter your views of someone negative or positive we have to remember we see a snippet of their lives ... as much as we don’t feel like it’s only that it really is! Lol
Hi Gemma

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Condolences to Gemma on her dad passing. That’s so horrible and hard.
I love her videos but with her fella in them they are painful. and I was so looking forward to them. He is just your typical English lad they think pretending to be stupid is attractive. And he’s trying to be funny I’m sorry but your not. Go away from the videos so annoying.

• Haha
It’s not about her withholding information it’s about the lies. I’ve noticed from the beginning with her videos earlier on that she would contradict herself and I picked up on a few little white lies along the way. She didn’t have to tell everyone she was single and make on she was. She could have just said she would like to keep her relationship private for a while. The break in/cctv carry on I would say is 100% made up. In all honestly she just doesn’t seem like a person you would want to be friends with.

And dumps Soph the min Jamie is back shes been in one video since lockdown lifted.

Reactions: 9
What was it she said to that casual boyfriend Jamie, something like - you're an autumn robot and they both laughed like a drain 🥴 cringeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Reactions: 2
How many plastic/velvet pumpkins does one woman need? I swear she gets these every year like 10!wtf she has cabinet full of bleeping china pumpkins..

Her house is full Of crap she keeps hoarding.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
God the autumn hauls and “cosy” vibes on repeat is tedious. Get some new content cause we’re bored Gemma, oh so bored 🥱

Reactions: 8
I don’t want to cause arguments and if you disagree then that’s fine. However, I do understand everyone deals with life differently but I wouldn’t be looking as good as she does in her latest video if my Dad had died two weeks ago. I’m sorry but seriously.

Reactions: 6
I don’t want to cause arguments and if you disagree then that’s fine. However, I do understand everyone deals with life differently but I wouldn’t be looking as good as she does in her latest video if my Dad had died two weeks ago. I’m sorry but seriously.
I thought the same, she looks amazing in her latest video...
I would probably struggle to get out of bed if I had lost my Dad.

Maybe getting dressed up with purpose gives her something to focus on
I guess we will never know.

I like autumn, however the way all these influencers are going on about it is driving me mad! They aren’t the same about spring are they!

Anyway back to Gemma! The cosy day at home videos are very tiresome even at this point and they’ve not really got started yet! She says they are her most requested, how!!!

Reactions: 8
Her Mr. Burns fingers make me nauseous & that stupid voice she does when she’s ‘excited’ about something makes her sound like a dunce. Maybe we’re all wrong about staying cozy all year round, maybe if you’re cozy enough, none of life’s bad things can phase you, that’s all I’ll say. Cozy day at home.....yeah let me just put down my inconvenient reality of a life for the day, throw everyone out of my house & have a cozy autumn routine day.....the idiots in the comments make me scared for the future & that along with her creepy vibe is more Autumnal than Gemma is capable of being 💀

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.