Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor girl had to up her game and tell us about Jamie as Elle got engaged. Competition must be fierce.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie: what IS pumpkin spice?
The Autumn Queen Gemma: omg Jamie, I can’t even believe you’ve asked me that!!!
Jamie: yeah but what is it tho?
Autumn Queen Gemma: it’s only the best bloody candle smell in Home Sense & coffee flavour in Starbucks.
Jamie: but what is it, cinnamon & stuff?
Gemma Queen of not having a clue about anything: it’s yummy Jamie, it’s the best thing ever.

You’d think an ‘Autumn Queen’ would know what Pumpkin Spice is made of....she truly is vacuous!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Has everyone forgotten her random mysterious break in that has never been mentioned again? Where Jamie just happened to have fitted cctv for her? But now it's all OK, he's popped up again and they've gone to the beach.

I feel sorry for her losing her dad but the lies this girl tells are epic whoppers. I don't mind her as such because I take her for what she is, but it's very clear she's a crafty cow and one of life's users who would milk you dry with zero fucks given as long as she got her own way.

She isn't very nice to Sophie either I doubt, I bet she drains the life out of her.

Reactions: 14
Has everyone forgotten her random mysterious break in that has never been mentioned again? Where Jamie just happened to have fitted cctv for her? But now it's all OK, he's popped up again and they've gone to the beach.

I feel sorry for her losing her dad but the lies this girl tells are epic whoppers. I don't mind her as such because I take her for what she is, but it's very clear she's a crafty cow and one of life's users who would milk you dry with zero fucks given as long as she got her own way.

She isn't very nice to Sophie either I doubt, I bet she drains the life out of her.
You’re absolutely right. What I just can’t make right tho in my mind, aside from the lies, and I know this is unpopular AND I know everyone deals with loss & grief in their own way etc etc but in that last vlog, she did not look like a girl who’d just lost her Dad. In fact....I’ve never seen her happier. She was giddy!!! Now, this is not a new romance....so that’s not the reason she’s so full of the joys of spring. It’s almost like her Dad being ill & dying was a nuisance to her. Gemma seems genuinely unbothered. Even in her previous vlog, I’ve seen more tears from onions being cut!!! She’s not incapable of expressing her emotions, look how she was over a bloody marshmallow smooshed into a digestive biscuit ffs She’s fake. Pure & simple, and I wager the REAL Gemma is really rather horrible. I see a spoiled, nasty little dunce with zero talent & Sophie is stuck with her.

Reactions: 6
You’re absolutely right. What I just can’t make right tho in my mind, aside from the lies, and I know this is unpopular AND I know everyone deals with loss & grief in their own way etc etc but in that last vlog, she did not look like a girl who’d just lost her Dad. In fact....I’ve never seen her happier. She was giddy!!! Now, this is not a new romance....so that’s not the reason she’s so full of the joys of spring. It’s almost like her Dad being ill & dying was a nuisance to her. Gemma seems genuinely unbothered. Even in her previous vlog, I’ve seen more tears from onions being cut!!! She’s not incapable of expressing her emotions, look how she was over a bloody marshmallow smooshed into a digestive biscuit ffs She’s fake. Pure & simple, and I wager the REAL Gemma is really rather horrible. I see a spoiled, nasty little dunce with zero talent & Sophie is stuck with her.
I don’t like the girl in any way and I’m usually the last to defend her - but everyone shows grief in different ways. I’m not sure how long it is since her dad passed but for some people it doesn’t really sink in until weeks and months later. We only see what she shows us on camera.

That being said, I 100% think the break in and whole CCTV being installed by Jamie was dodgy as.

Reactions: 12
I like this site it has opened my eyes to so uch that happens within the community that isnt obvious if you don't read here but when comments get made about how people cope with dying parents which I've seen a few times its bang out of order abd let's tattle down for so many!! Leave it out its not down to a single one of you how anyone grieves! And no before it gets said I am not gemma just another woman with compassion!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think with Gemma she is very good at ignoring things that aren't perfect in life, including her own behaviour a lot of the time. She is doing what Elle Darby is doing, putting all her energies into her channel and creating a perfect, fake, sickly cozy life instead of addressing the real issues in life. It will come back to bite them both hard eventually, that they didn't deal with the death and grief when it was happening. They will regret wasting so much energy on the things that don't really matter.

When you've watched someone suffer a long illness it can be a relief when they do actually die, that feeling is normally followed by guilt so again I think she just prefers to ignore it. She won't keep it up forever it will catch up with her. I did notice she was getting thinner, I thinks she's limiting food again to cope with it. But she doesn't make life easy for herself for telling so many lies!

And she is a scheming madam of the highest order. She must be a bleeping nightmare to deal/live with. Women like her don't really grow up.. I know a few 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I like this site it has opened my eyes to so uch that happens within the community that isnt obvious if you don't read here but when comments get made about how people cope with dying parents which I've seen a few times its bang out of order abd let's tattle down for so many!! Leave it out its not down to a single one of you how anyone grieves! And no before it gets said I am not gemma just another woman with compassion!!!
Well as I said it’s an unpopular opinion to be sure & I absolutely respect yours. I can see your point totally. I would just add tho that when a person makes the decision to make their living out of selling themselves the way these YouTube influencers do, they leave themselves open to criticism & just for me personally I think chucking out happy, cozy , life is perfect & like a Kardashians wet dream Videos & posts is just downright disrespectful to the people who have passed away. I think it’s more than ok to just not continue to sell your bullshit made up life for a little while. Just live with the camera off. I’m a different generation obviously & was raised to observe a mourning period which again, is personal, absolutely not for everyone and I don’t expect it of everyone but look, it bothers me as these women are creating an awful new norm for the young women who are hanging on their every word & deed. Definitely not my intention to offend any tattlers & I always respect opinions of others. Well, except for influencers, I have zero respect for them 😂 but I love that we can come on here & say what we think & not get muzzled like on social media 😉

Reactions: 4
My personal experience with grief when I lost a family member to cancer, was that the grief started the instant we got the diagnosis and we knew nothing more could be done. Over the long course of almost 18 months, you watch that person deteriorate that little bit more every time you see them, to the point that you slowly become numb to it. If that person is at peace with what is happening to them, it helps you slightly too. When they reach the palliative stage of care, it's very distressing to see and it take it's toll on you mentally, emotionally and sometimes physically. It sounds horrible, but it reaches a point where you are literally waiting for them to die, and when it happens, I couldn't deny the relief it was over. From diagnosis to death, you can end up having a long time to come to terms with whats going to happen, rather than if someone was taken from you in the blink of an eye. Its more that likely she was by her dad and to the chance to say goodbye. She's probably had a really difficult year despite the brave face and feels at peace herself, knowing her dad is at peace.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Some things never change - Cosy home sense video on ur way guys 😆 how on earth she makes bucks with this content?if this was a professional Job I bet shed gotten some feed back! If only all our jobs was going To primark and home sense! Isnt she freaking bored talking about the same bullshit all week every week. She has Nothing going on in her life.

I dont know why i like watching her she just acts dumb/cutesy when shes probably brainy out of you tube circle i dont get the big fuss with elle either is it cause they act dumb or what

Reactions: 4
Shes gonna bring the cosiest content ever so far 💀 what is this obsession with cosy girl you Are cosy at home all day every day while we normal peasants actually leave the house To work without lighting candles every morning!

Ps yes the cutesy dumb act is annoying af

Just watched it god she was annoying over everything and over top im starting to like jamies laugh 😂

WHERES SOPH

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion but I actually really like them as a couple. I think Jamie is bringing out the best in Gemma and she seems genuinely happy when she’s with him which makes me think he’s been so supportive with everything she’s gone through with her dad.

Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched her since long before she moved house.
wtf has happened her face.

• Haha
I think the reason she’s come clean about Jamie is because he’s either just moved in with her or is going to be within the next few weeks.

She is acting like a child in the homesense upload, she definitely plays up to the camera!

I think Jamie will be featuring in more uploads now as she's probably seen the views (money) that Elle Darby has got from her engagement video.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.