Gemma Louise Miles #3 Ads, lies and fake teeth smiles

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just watched her new vlog and this might be unpopular to say BUT she looks calm and really happy. Like genuinely happy and her smile is like a giddy girl in love on that beach with Jamie. It was actually a nice vlog, I’m sick of the ‘Cosy’ etc but this felt like watching a normal girl doing something normal and being content not forced. Also really like Jamie because he reminds me of a normal guy and in the real world, not one of these boyfriends some youtubers get who are like fake try hard kids presenters to play up to the camera (Elle darbys boyf). (Sorry if this is too positive for some 😂 but I wanted to share instead of only sharing On here what’s annoying)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What a liar 'oh I wouldnt want to keep anything from you guys' well you did your SECRET BF for MONTHS! god her minions are dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just watched her new vlog and this might be unpopular to say BUT she looks calm and really happy. Like genuinely happy and her smile is like a giddy girl in love on that beach with Jamie. It was actually a nice vlog, I’m sick of the ‘Cosy’ etc but this felt like watching a normal girl doing something normal and being content not forced. Also really like Jamie because he reminds me of a normal guy and in the real world, not one of these boyfriends some youtubers get who are like fake try hard kids presenters to play up to the camera (Elle darbys boyf). (Sorry if this is too positive for some 😂 but I wanted to share instead of only sharing On here what’s annoying)
I think the issue is she lied about it for so long

Reactions: 9
What a liar 'oh I wouldnt want to keep anything from you guys' well you did your SECRET BF for MONTHS! god her minions are dumb.
Kind of pissed of at that did she forget the last few months she said she was single and likes alone poor Soph has been dumped

Reactions: 5
I haven’t watched yet but by the comments jamie is back in this video? I don’t get why she kept it a secret and he dissapeard and she’s brought him back with no explanation? So weird.🤯

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling they split, got back together and that’s when she kept it a secret or ‘private’ as she says rather than explaining they’re back together then recent events have probably changed her outlook on some things and maybe made her want to be more serious with Jamie or something and that’s why she’s now showing him or he’s helping her through it and she’s spending every day with him so has to vlog with him or she’d have no content so

Reactions: 8
I have a feeling they split, got back together and that’s when she kept it a secret or ‘private’ as she says rather than explaining they’re back together then recent events have probably changed her outlook on some things and maybe made her want to be more serious with Jamie or something and that’s why she’s now showing him or he’s helping her through it and she’s spending every day with him so has to vlog with him or she’d have no content so
Or she's reading here :rolleyes:

The ‘Ol’ Hendricksen eye cream ‘THAT I PURCHASED’.....now she’s shitting on it. Oh dear, looks like Good ‘Ol Ol 😂 didn’t send her free PR like she was desperate for 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t you just hate it when being a professional leech doesn’t pan out? 🙄

The ‘Ol’ Hendricksen eye cream ‘THAT I PURCHASED’.....now she’s shitting on it. Oh dear, looks like Good ‘Ol Ol 😂 didn’t send her free PR like she was desperate for 🤷🏼‍♀️ Don’t you just hate it when being a professional leech doesn’t pan out? 🙄
Haha I was quite surprised to see her being honest about the product, I actually liked her comment on it. I've been tempted to buy it because everyone raves about it but now I probably won't bother.

Reactions: 2
Just watched the beach video. So she's pretty much, just admitted she's lied to all her 'best friends' about Jamie, but in her mind she hasn't. She's whining on about pissing Autumn again and spends ages getting ready and clips that dog rug hair thing on her head, just to go to the beach. In the car she fake berates Jamie over a miscommunication of time then proceeds to take the piss out of him as he carries all the beach gear and sets it up. She sits in the tent whilst he does everything, bearing in mind he's been at work all day and she's been sat on her arse. She then gushes over a toasted marshmallow in a digestive biscuit, he hits her in the head with the windbreak, then they go home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂 😂 😂 That part had me howling I dont mind Gemma but this acting "dumb" all time does my head in do you think she exaggerates for attention like when Jamie hit her forhead and cuddled right into him

Why cant she say shes spending weekend with him instead of uploading a day early

Its her constaant lying thats putting me off her

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
as someone else has said she's changed my opinion on her with the lying she has done about Jamie but I feel like now the cats out the bag (not like we didn't already know) she genuinely did seem more giddy and relaxed it was nice to see i don't think its nice that she allowed him to do everything when he's just finished work but I suppose we all do things differently in our relationships. I hope she does genuinely just start being herself again instead of the fake persona she's been online for months. My partner commented about the fact she said she doesn't like keeping anything from us then in the next breathe she said that she had a secret 😂

Reactions: 4
I’m confused, did they actually break up or have they just kept it secret? I don’t get it.
I’m sure about a year ago maybe a bit less but certainly before Xmas Jamie stopped appearing in her videos and she stopped mentioning him. I also believe for a while they stopped following each other on Instagram but that’s just what I’ve heard. I also recall her saying they’d split but can’t remember when she addressed it...🤔

I think they’ve gotten back together earlier this year certainly been together during all of lockdown.

Reactions: 2
Unpopular opinion, but I found her vlog with Jamie rather sweet, he seems to be good natured and they obviously really love each other. I think he brings out the best in her.

Reactions: 18
Unpopular opinion, but I found her vlog with Jamie rather sweet, he seems to be good natured and they obviously really love each other. I think he brings out the best in her.
I agree with you @ShondyLife. I like Jamie and I thought they genuinely looked happy together. What I'm about to say will be an unpopular opinion too, but I don't give a rat's ass because I'm going to say it anyway - Gemma probably has been lying for the last few months about their relationship, but its no fucker else's business but theirs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jamie seems lovely, they make a good couple, and there’s absolutely nooo obligation to share their relationship online at all-dead right. But it is totally wrong to lie to her followers while promoting her whole brand as being “best friends” with her audience and “would never lie to my best friends“ while then proceeding to do just that (about everything not just Jamie) and I think that makes the only fucker in this scenario the lying weasel herself

9E4046FA-3225-471A-8C8B-C438B795864B.jpeg

sooo many influencers are buying fake designer bags, and they’re apparently sitting on 6 figures in the bank? It’s all so fake it’s actually gross. This is what their whole “vibe” reminds me of ...
334F2057-B55A-4EE3-850D-CF01EA976DC8.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Jamie seems lovely, they make a good couple, and there’s absolutely nooo obligation to share their relationship online at all-dead right. But it is totally wrong to lie to her followers while promoting her whole brand as being “best friends” with her audience and “would never lie to my best friends“ while then proceeding to do just that (about everything not just Jamie) and I think that makes the only fucker in this scenario the lying weasel herself

@teaplease It was the whole single living alone thisyearshitshe banged on about i think they got back together after the "break in"

Hands up if you think that Gemma has given Jamie a lecture already about how Connor proposed to Elle and that he HAS TO go above and beyond that?

a note to you Jamie if you do ever propose do it as a real secret not a pretend secret with no video full of lies without the pathetic "i think he is going to propose in the next two days" ridiculous...fake as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.