Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else actually find it vile that she allows her cat to drip from the tap sit on the sides and dining table etc 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did you see on her post yesterday that somebody called her out for not using her influence to talk about important matters going on in the world such as the #blacklivesmatter movement. She replied and said she was going to post something on the issue later on in the week - but checked today and she’s deleted all the comments and her reply!!! Somebody called her out on it and she said ‘she doesn’t know where the comments have gone’ then deleted that too!! I think it’s absolutely disgusting!!!! You can’t delete every single negative comment and especially not something so sensitive. Why is she not using her following to talk about such issues? Is she really so shallow that she doesn’t care?. Pure disgusting. Not a role model at all. Only comments she wants on there is on the way she looks.
She would post on the matter when she's given it time to copy what every other influencer is doing, still having absolutly no idea about the real issue and movement behind black lives matter.

Reactions: 2
I get the feeling that if she or some of the others posted about it, then they'd both be lambasted for speaking on something to fit in or not being educated enough or something else - if they do it now, no one will believe they're doing it because they want to. I'd rather they posted when they'd educated themselves than share a post someone else more educated made in the first place.
Elle Darby put out a written post at the beginning of her last video, and no one lambasted her for doing that. I’m not a huge fan of Elle, but that post was very well written and was just acknowledging the situation in the US. The problem with Gemma is that she’s all about the positive quotations and god knows she’s got enough of the bloody things hanging on her walls (Courtesy of Desenio 😉) So it looks like she can talk the talk - but won’t walk the walk. She “could” have just done the same as Elle and just put out a small acknowledgment, but as you say, it’s a bit late now, and would look insincere. Not going to go back and forth over this, as enough has been said already, but I accept your POV even if mine is different. I’d rather get back to laughing at old square jaw Gem and her boyfriend in the shed 😂😂😂

Reactions: 1
So speaking bout what shes been dealing with? Has Someone seen it?? I havent but please do tell🤭

• Heart
Idk if it's just me but it feels like she's trying to copy Elle again by bringing up how her dad has cancer, I don't know if it's true because I don't remember her mentioning it in a vlog ever but I might be wrong. Just kinda feels really gross, likes someone she was friends with and copies a lot has had such a major tragedy so Gemma has to be all woe is me so much is happening to me. Why aren't you manifesting your best life hmmm Gemma

Obviously it's crappy of her dad does have cancer but it feels a bit flavour of the month from Gemma

Reactions: 4
First of all Id like to say as much as I dislike Gemma and her lies I do feel sorry for her its awful dealing with a loved one having cancer and I wouldn't wish it on anybody. She says she doesnt like keeping things from her viewers but still hasnt said shes back with Jamie! :rolleyes: TbH that would have been the perfect opportunity for her to tell everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
It was difficult to watch that video, however the fact she called the break in ‘bizarre’ makes me think she knows who did it either because of people she’s associated with or she wanted attention. I do feel she had copied Elle Darby again though. It’s sad that her family are in this situation however Gemma and her fakeness have kind of over shadowed it all, bet her Father is THRILLED this has been plastered over the internet whilst she sits there saying she’s hit rock bottom.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think there's a lot more to that break in that what she's admitting. Can't put my finger on it exactly but something seems off. The cynic in me would say maybe she's made this vlog and taken a bit of time away after a whole host of questions about her recent activity/behaviour that she finds uncomfortable. The story of the break in had more holes than Swiss cheese... it is awful about her father, it is bound to affect her. The comment about her sister not knowing she'd hit rock bottom was odd. She has very obviously been doing pretty much what she wants during lockdown, having her boyfriend there, prob having her family around and going to see them. I don't agree with it but that is her business. She just needs to learn a lesson about NOT lying as it always catches you out in end.

As a side note I also think a lot of these "influencers" like Gemma are crumbling due to the lack of fillers, botox, preening, shopping etc. in their life. Notice how the camera is getting further away and the filters stronger 😁 what a way to live, I wouldn't want it in a million years.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
All this manifesting bullshit and buying Range Rovers means duck all when a loved one is ill.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think comments about her copying Elle is unfair- the fact her dad has cancer is really sad, and I’d hate to say anything when it comes to that- she’s in a very sad situation and I think when it comes to things like that we should all tread very gently x

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think there's a lot more to that break in that what she's admitting. Can't put my finger on it exactly but something seems off. The cynic in me would say maybe she's made this vlog and taken a bit of time away after a whole host of questions about her recent activity/behaviour that she finds uncomfortable. The story of the break in had more holes than Swiss cheese... it is awful about her father, it is bound to affect her. The comment about her sister not knowing she'd hit rock bottom was odd. She has very obviously been doing pretty much what she wants during lockdown, having her boyfriend there, prob having her family around and going to see them. I don't agree with it but that is her business. She just needs to learn a lesson about NOT lying as it always catches you out in end.

As a side note I also think a lot of these "influencers" like Gemma are crumbling due to the lack of fillers, botox, preening, shopping etc. in their life. Notice how the camera is getting further away and the filters stronger 😁 what a way to live, I wouldn't want it in a million years.
Gemma has a sister? Does she mention this in her video I tuned out halfway through

Gemma has a sister? Does she mention this in her video I tuned out halfway through
Yeah she mentioned that her sister saw her instagram post about hitting rock bottom and didn't know she was feeling that way. I think if you go way back into her early vlogs the sister is on one of them 🤔 don't ask me who she is though I've not a clue 😄

• Heart
It was difficult to watch that video, however the fact she called the break in ‘bizarre’ makes me think she knows who did it either because of people she’s associated with or she wanted attention. I do feel she had copied Elle Darby again though. It’s sad that her family are in this situation however Gemma and her fakeness have kind of over shadowed it all, bet her Father is THRILLED this has been plastered over the internet whilst she sits there saying she’s hit rock bottom.
Who calls a break in as bizarre

• Heart
I’ve just sat through the latest video, and there were a few “Off” vibes... To me, it’s pretty obvious she’s been watching Elle, as the clothes, the shorts, the socks, even the bleeping small gold hoop earings are all Elle!!

Gemma said that her dad got the OK at Xmas, but recently has not been well - So, how come, when Gemma put out on her Social Media (That she said she was taking a break from btw) that she had hit
“Rock Bottom” her own SISTER didn’t have a clue what she was talking about - WEIRD dontcha think??....Then the AD Sense donation- Hmm, how would anyone know if she is actually doing this? Or are we to take Gems word for it?? Also, her hair looked even lighter than it did before, like she’s had the whole hair done now - as opposed to the thick blonde streak at the front.

I just don’t buy any of it. Yes, her dad may be poorly, but I think she’s on damage litigation mode, because she’s had negative feedback over the “break in” (but was sooooo traumatised that she uploaded her stupid pancake video). Also, the utter bullshit where she claimed the police contacted her via her social media, the fact that she was out for 4 hours, but wasn’t local enough to get home, and Sophie had to go there with a spare key?? Was she breaking lockdown rules when the break in happened? I think she was. The problem is, that she has continually lied to her viewers, about Jamie being at the house with her (because she was out with Jamie the night of the break in) getting her hair done then lying again, and saying it came out of a box. People feel that she’s untrustworthy- and deleting and blocking comments that are questioning her, just looks to me like she’s hiding something. She’s clearly clutching at straws now, because she’s terrified of loosing her fan base. But looking at her views per video - the numbers are going down, and I’m sorry but she only has her little vain self to blame..🙄😉

Reactions: 10
I’ve just sat through the latest video, and there were a few “Off” vibes... To me, it’s pretty obvious she’s been watching Elle, as the clothes, the shorts, the socks, even the bleeping small gold hoop earings are all Elle!!

Gemma said that her dad got the OK at Xmas, but recently has not been well - So, how come, when Gemma put out on her Social Media (That she said she was taking a break from btw) that she had hit
“Rock Bottom” her own SISTER didn’t have a clue what she was talking about - WEIRD dontcha think??....Then the AD Sense donation- Hmm, how would anyone know if she is actually doing this? Or are we to take Gems word for it?? Also, her hair looked even lighter than it did before, like she’s had the whole hair done now - as opposed to the thick blonde streak at the front.

I just don’t buy any of it. Yes, her dad may be poorly, but I think she’s on damage litigation mode, because she’s had negative feedback over the “break in” (but was sooooo traumatised that she uploaded her stupid pancake video). Also, the utter bullshit where she claimed the police contacted her via her social media, the fact that she was out for 4 hours, but wasn’t local enough to get home, and Sophie had to go there with a spare key?? Was she breaking lockdown rules when the break in happened? I think she was. The problem is, that she has continually lied to her viewers, about Jamie being at the house with her (because she was out with Jamie the night of the break in) getting her hair done then lying again, and saying it came out of a box. People feel that she’s untrustworthy- and deleting and blocking comments that are questioning her, just looks to me like she’s hiding something. She’s clearly clutching at straws now, because she’s terrified of loosing her fan base. But looking at her views per video - the numbers are going down, and I’m sorry but she only has her little vain self to blame..🙄😉
💯💯

• Heart
Yeah she mentioned that her sister saw her instagram post about hitting rock bottom and didn't know she was feeling that way. I think if you go way back into her early vlogs the sister is on one of them 🤔 don't ask me who she is though I've not a clue 😄
Agree, I’ve been watching her videos for a long time, and I’ve never heard her mention a sister before either. She’s obviously been studying Elles videos - and decided (even down to her “look”) to copy her, and hope the sheep won’t question her. To be honest, after watching that performance, I’ve got more questions than I had before I watched it!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.