Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@admin sort this thread out it's turned into Eastenders vs Emmerdale or some other weird shit!
every single time someone has tried to clean up this thread you all kick off, this is what it’s like without our help 🙂
because as soon as we step in you all lose your shit 🙂🙂🙂

can you see now why we do what we do and why posts might be removed?!
because this is the thread when we don’t. 🤣

who’s Khy,
who’s Gemma,
who’s Jamie,
who’s Angela,
who’s Laura.
does Khy hate Angela, is Angela Gemma, is Angela Ads, is Khy gone, is Gemma Khy....is Angela Gemma.

difficult to read, ridiculous and off topic 🤷‍♀️
certain users have been derailing the thread for a while now and the last few pages have ruined the thread completely.

lets go back on topic anyway.... light a fucking candle and spend 45 minutes in the bath manifesting a clean fresh thread 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
@proseccolove came through with the new title hunnie’s....

light a candle,
get yourself cosey,
grab a Diet Coke and a chewing gum so you don’t eat anything and settle down with a new cosey thread full of cosey banter and chats and all the....

cosey stuff 😕
ALL the cosey feels... cosey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
That girl has all the gear and absolutely no idea. Buys new expensive Range Rover, films said car and posted photos all over the internet with her number plate on display. Majority of people know it is not difficult to do an information request for registered keeper's details from the DVLA.. hey presto that's her address and where the vehicle is likely to be kept easily found. Then doesn't bother to protect the vehicle (or herself) by investing in a dash camera. So when it gets hit, she (very luckily!!) relies on the footage of an unrelated third party whom did have the sense to have a dash cam fitted. Low and behold a few months later, she films another public video telling everyone how much money she has in her bank account. Then a further insta story showing her approx. £4000 camera and a swipe up link to show the value. So now if we go back to the start, any wrongun can easily find her address, knows she is a young woman "living alone" and keeps at least 2 expensive cameras, a laptop and expensive car at her home. If she couldn't be bothered to invest in a simple dash cam then she sure as hell wont have CCTV or an alarm on her home either. It's all about the money spent on materialistic stuff she can show her followers instead. I'm sorry as horrible as it is, she has made this easy for them!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

FreyaFergus

Hey besties should we be worried gemma hasnt done primark haul yet? Elle bought all the nice pyjamas..

hurry up gemsie you NEED all these essentials and im sure you cant cope and you Are so excited To show few oversize pieces n pyjamas To ur besties 😊

You would think these influencers could make up other content like haul To theyre own closet cause they own so much shit they Are drowning in it!

But No no im sure theres a primark haul on the way 😊 why do something different or make up other content cause the sheep love her influencing 👌
Well it would seem Gemma is a bit late to the party as I saw her heading to Primark at Rushden Lakes hand in hand with Jamie around 1:30pm today 😂shes probably panicked after seeing on tattle everyone questioning why she hasn’t uploaded one. Predictable! Hi Gemma 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23

proseccolove

VIP Member
I’ve summed up the video for you if you can’t be arsed to watch. It was dull as usual.

1. She doesn’t regret how her lips look now. She should.
2. Her car cost over 20k.
3. People in her area made comments when she started youtube. Someone made a WhatsApp group about her and slid into her dms asking her advice. The horror.
4. She has 6 figures in her bank account. Didn’t want to tell us that though she proper stuttered over that one.
5. She doesn’t make money from talking about the secret. She manifests her money guyssss. Oh but then she says she DOES make money sometimes because she has an affiliate link!
6. She doesn’t like or dislike Peterborough. Who gives a shit.
7. She’s not obsessed with how she looks. I call bullshit on that one. Admits she spends 99.9% of the time looking at herself.
8. She hasn’t fallen out with another YouTuber, she’s just drifted...
9. She didn’t get filler because she wasn’t confident, she just likes it. She didn’t mention the assumption that she could never give it up.
10. She doesn’t smoke. But FUN FACT guy she used to love a Richmond menthol. So fun and wild Gemma.
11. She has met a fake YouTuber. Doesn’t elaborate. Let’s be honest, could be many people.
12. As soon as she finds out someone is fake she cuts them out. Well why would you want to be friends with someone fake?
13. She doesn’t find Sophie annoying; she is the only person who doesn’t get on her nerves.
14. She earns 10k+ a month. I have nothing to say about this one. What the fuck. Guess all those ads are worth it Gemma?
15. She has resting bitch face but isn’t hard to approach.
16. She isn’t living alone. Hahahahaha. This one is hilarious. The change on her face. Pull the other one love.
17. She uses alllll the products she gets paid to advertise. Guess then she doesn’t have to pay for her own products.
18. She isn’t a millionaire. Thank fuck.
19. Her and Sophie are not more than friends.
20. She’s not a high maintenance girlfriend.
21. She’s a bit picky when it comes to friends.
22. She is not shy in person but she gets nervous meeting people.
23. She is maybe going to buy a house next year. I can’t get over how often this girl moves house and buys new furniture every single time lol.
24. The most expensive thing she owns is her car.
25. Her parents aren’t rich.
26. She doesn’t put on her accent. It’s probably all the filler in her face that makes her talk like that.
27. She hasn’t had cosmetic surgery. Just a shit ton of filler.
28. She hates being single, then says “I’m not a single person.” Hahaha we know, cos Jamie is there.
29. She hasn’t got many friends, but it’s not because of her job. It’s just because she’s probs a bitch.
30. She doesn’t use Sophie for views. Haha well done whichever Tattler sent that one in.
31. Omg the best one hahahahaha ‘your vocabulary is limited all you say is cosy and cute’ I am dying. She admits that’s true. Cute.

She’s doing a part 2 next week guys, get your questions ready. Have a cute and cosy day all xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You go online to tens of thousands of people all around the world/country bragging about how you earn 10k a month, live alone, have a new 5k camera and top of the range car on the drive, showcase your house with a complete tour so they know the exact layout of your home... what could possibly go wrong hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

coconochanel

VIP Member
FFS I DONT CARE WHO THE BLOODY HELL KHY OR ADS AD ADS IS JUST TALK ABOUT GEMMA OR FUCK OFF FROM THE THREAD:mad:🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

proseccolove

VIP Member
I’ve done a run down if anyone doesn’t want to watch the video. It’s boring af.

Gemma starts the video by looking sad and speaking very quietly. She has another cardigan on that’s hanging off her shoulders. Why does she do this?

The builders drive past. Gemma says it’s Lewis Hamilton. I think it’s just a digger babe.

She wants to bring some normality back to our lives so she’s been to B and M.

Here we go! She’s got 4 bags full!

Hollywood makeup LED lights. She already has these on her dressing table but wants them for her bathroom.
Wok. For the stir fries she will cook for herself and Jamie.
Air fryer. She’s amazed Mo Farah has a cooking range.
Pop tarts. Probably for Jamie as they’re 100% too sugary for her.
Galaxy brownie mix. For when she wants to bake but not make the effort of baking.
That bloody coffee she goes on about all the time.
Porridge oats zzzz.
Toilet brush.
A cat grooming set. She is going to get Tilly into a routine? Is that a thing?
2 minkys.
Cat toy.
Wow this is dull.
A soda cup.
Febreze plug in.
Sponge..... Jesus Christ.
Pastel microfibre cloths. These are so cute she’s going to save them for a spring/summer clean with me. I cannot wait.
A phone light. Because apparently 6 filters aren’t enough for selfies.

Oh Lewis Hamilton is back! She’s shocked there is a fork on the digger.

Bubble bath and cocoa butter.
Bed sheet. Hers has been destroyed by fake tan. Apparently it’s seeped through her soul. Lovely.
Make up removing face cloths. She used to use flannels. She tells us a flannel is a face cloth you use... for your face. Thankyou Gemma for that insight.
Velvet door hangers for her dressing gowns.
A Yankee candle. I’m sorry, I love a good candle but i swear she must have about 600 by now? And they’re never cheap ones.
Cat grass. She is about to explain this when someone starts to mow their lawn. She says brb.

The mowing has stopped. Tilly can’t go outside because she’s not street wise? It’s good bonding time apparently - growing grass with your cat...
A mirror. Not to look into. For content pictures. Ok Gem.
Unstoppables. She also puts this in little bags and puts them in her cushions. Alright Mrs Hinch.
Two more cleaning cloths zzzz
Vanity organiser. She doesn’t tell us what she’s using this for though?

That’s all! Some mental health spiel...she’s doing a vlog on Wednesday and wants to know what we want to see.

Well that was a whirlwind. Got halfway through and debated giving up because I was so bored but I was committed by then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Tinybelle24

Her Instagram, “I’ve hit absolute rock bottom”. I’m sorry Gemma, you wouldn’t know rock bottom if it hit you square in the face. My Mum is a NHS nurse working on a Covid ward, HER feelings are rock bottom. Holding the hands of dying patients who can’t be surrounded by their families dying alone, having to come home and pretend everything is okay so your family doesn’t worry. Coming home, putting your clothes in the wash, showering and going straight to bed because you can’t bring yourself to talk to anyone is rock bottom, not bragging about your wealth and (clearly) having a targeted break in is not rock bottom. You complete idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad

Givemethetea

VIP Member
I think comments about her copying Elle is unfair- the fact her dad has cancer is really sad, and I’d hate to say anything when it comes to that- she’s in a very sad situation and I think when it comes to things like that we should all tread very gently x

• Heart

Kaa

What I dont get is they can earn the same amount in one day as someone could in a month and they still except the poorer person to pay and the rich get it for free.🤮🤮 the worlds fucked up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

HoneyBee29

VIP Member
She makes me feel so shit about my eating habits I can’t watch her food videos honestly
I honestly don’t think you tubers should be allowed to do any content based on food/dieting etc because majority of them know absolutely nothing about nutrition and a lot of them aren’t giving off a positive relationship/vibe of food. Gemma and Misha Grimes are the worst for it but I’m sure there is others. I’ve noticed they don’t eat a lot and I’m sure it is triggering to a lot of people who come across it. I know they state if it’s triggering not to watch but they probably have young viewers who are massive fans who want to watch every single video they upload

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Fairypop

VIP Member
Isn’t it bizarre that her relationship is a secret but her house is pretty much open to anyone 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17