Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno who said it above, but agree she copies Elle to the nth degree, it’s embarrassing. Just be yourself! But tbf I think the look she’s copied off Elle is more Sarah Ashcroft kinda style or whatever. No originality anywhere with any of the influenzas. I also have to agree with a few peeps here that Sophie is 🔝🔝🔝 the only thing I got against Sophie is that shed associate with gem 😂🙈

Reactions: 1
If she suddenly puts something on her Instagram now we will know why 😂😂😂
Lou Lo
She’s got a sister and a brother- Louise and Ben I think.
She’s also a liar and a dick.
I dunno who said it above, but agree she copies Elle to the nth degree, it’s embarrassing. Just be yourself! But tbf I think the look she’s copied off Elle is more Sarah Ashcroft kinda style or whatever. No originality anywhere with any of the influenzas. I also have to agree with a few peeps here that Sophie is 🔝🔝🔝 the only thing I got against Sophie is that shed associate with gem 😂🙈
That would be me saying that she copies Elle - But LOTS of people here have been saying it a lot longer than me. With regards to the latest catfish video, she copied Elle down to the small gold hoop earings. I swear Gemma has never once had an original thought!! I believe her latest video was made to stop people talking about the “break in” and the fact that Jamie is clearly living with her.
However, she’s only making it worse for herself, as she never really discusses her dad, and were it not for the questions about the “break in”, Jamie living with her, the obvious trip to the hairdressers, and all the other LIES that she has told, she would never had put this video out. I also think that Gemma knows that her sheep are turning- and this latest video was made because Gemma has something in the pipeline (merchandise of some sort) and she is getting worried about potentially loosing the audience that she wants to scam. I have sympathy for her dad, but I feel she was using his illness as a way to get her audience back on side. I literally cannot stand this fake ass lying witch 😉😂😂

Reactions: 4
How do we know about jamie living with her? Does anyone know the reason her and her ex who she used to live with broke up? It was all kept very hush hush!

How do we know about jamie living with her? Does anyone know the reason her and her ex who she used to live with broke up? It was all kept very hush hush!
I think one of the members on here lives a few doors away from Gemma. They're adamant that Jamie is living there full time, or at least 90% of the time anyway. As for Gemma's ex Charlie, I think Gemma just said it was mutual or something like that. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Its quite clear the way she response to people asking about him she deletes the message.

Reactions: 2
There are a couple of posters who live nearby, and have seen him. Also, Gem has slipped up by making 2 plates of food, had 2 wine glasses in a post, and I think it’s pretty obvious that she was out with Jamie for 4 hours, then her house was broken into, Gemma was so far away, so Sophie had to deal with the police because she’s got a key to Gemma’s. Then, Gemma tried to make out that the police contacted her on social media regarding the break in!! She tells so many lies, she’s like bleeping Pinocchio!!

Its quite clear the way she response to people asking about him she deletes the message.
I actually believe that Gemma is shitting herself, because she apparently has some new project launching soon, probably bleeping “lounge wear” with COZY written all over it!! And she knows that her audience are loosing faith in her, but, without her audience - she’s nothing... So, she hasn’t uploaded since her “A Life Update” which was 5 days ago....Squeeky bum time for poor old Gem!!

A bit off topic, but can you help please? For some reason, I can’t post anything in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread....It’s really weird, because I can still post the emojis on other people’s posts, but I can’t reply as the post reply box has dissapeared!!

Last edited:
There are a couple of posters who live nearby, and have seen him. Also, Gem has slipped up by making 2 plates of food, had 2 wine glasses in a post, and I think it’s pretty obvious that she was out with Jamie for 4 hours, then her house was broken into, Gemma was so far away, so Sophie had to deal with the police because she’s got a key to Gemma’s. Then, Gemma tried to make out that the police contacted her on social media regarding the break in!! She tells so many lies, she’s like bleeping Pinocchio!!

I actually believe that Gemma is shitting herself, because she apparently has some new project launching soon, probably bleeping “lounge wear” with COZY written all over it!! And she knows that her audience are loosing faith in her, but, without her audience - she’s nothing... So, she hasn’t uploaded since her “A Life Update” which was 5 days ago....Squeeky bum time for poor old Gem!!

A bit off topic, but can you help please? For some reason, I can’t post anything in the Secret Celeb Gossip thread....It’s really weird, because I can still post the emojis on other people’s posts, but I can’t reply as the post reply box has dissapeared!!
Thats because that thread is locked you need to go to the new one which is Secret celeb gossip #15

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Something about her has always got on my nerves but I can't put my finger on it is it thr fact she copies others or is it because she is fake as duck or is it because she seems like an absolute witch or maybe her thick as tit act could be it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Hey besties 😍😍😍 gem gem has a little haul vid😍😍😍 Who would have thought a bm haul! Gemma keeps delivering!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her previous boyfriend, she was always on and off with him when it suited, whilst being off would have a new target guy just to create jealousy and drama...but no wait shes about preaching for kindness. Actions speak louder than words.

Also don't know how she has the audacity to so clearly of broke the rules and got her hair done when she's influencing thousands. So selfish and irresponsible

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Christ, that was 17 minutes of my life I will never see again!! I love how she keeps moaning about the builders going about their work. Perhaps she should have thought about the noise issue before moving to a bloody building site!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Charley was so miserable but he was funny. You could tell he’d had enough of her tit lol. I remember one vlog they were in Homesense or somewhere and she was in the notebook aisle and was ranting on about how many she’s got already 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve done a run down if anyone doesn’t want to watch the video. It’s boring af.

Gemma starts the video by looking sad and speaking very quietly. She has another cardigan on that’s hanging off her shoulders. Why does she do this?

The builders drive past. Gemma says it’s Lewis Hamilton. I think it’s just a digger babe.

She wants to bring some normality back to our lives so she’s been to B and M.

Here we go! She’s got 4 bags full!

Hollywood makeup LED lights. She already has these on her dressing table but wants them for her bathroom.
Wok. For the stir fries she will cook for herself and Jamie.
Air fryer. She’s amazed Mo Farah has a cooking range.
Pop tarts. Probably for Jamie as they’re 100% too sugary for her.
Galaxy brownie mix. For when she wants to bake but not make the effort of baking.
That bloody coffee she goes on about all the time.
Porridge oats zzzz.
Toilet brush.
A cat grooming set. She is going to get Tilly into a routine? Is that a thing?
2 minkys.
Cat toy.
Wow this is dull.
A soda cup.
Febreze plug in.
Sponge..... Jesus Christ.
Pastel microfibre cloths. These are so cute she’s going to save them for a spring/summer clean with me. I cannot wait.
A phone light. Because apparently 6 filters aren’t enough for selfies.

Oh Lewis Hamilton is back! She’s shocked there is a fork on the digger.

Bubble bath and cocoa butter.
Bed sheet. Hers has been destroyed by fake tan. Apparently it’s seeped through her soul. Lovely.
Make up removing face cloths. She used to use flannels. She tells us a flannel is a face cloth you use... for your face. Thankyou Gemma for that insight.
Velvet door hangers for her dressing gowns.
A Yankee candle. I’m sorry, I love a good candle but i swear she must have about 600 by now? And they’re never cheap ones.
Cat grass. She is about to explain this when someone starts to mow their lawn. She says brb.

The mowing has stopped. Tilly can’t go outside because she’s not street wise? It’s good bonding time apparently - growing grass with your cat...
A mirror. Not to look into. For content pictures. Ok Gem.
Unstoppables. She also puts this in little bags and puts them in her cushions. Alright Mrs Hinch.
Two more cleaning cloths zzzz
Vanity organiser. She doesn’t tell us what she’s using this for though?

That’s all! Some mental health spiel...she’s doing a vlog on Wednesday and wants to know what we want to see.

Well that was a whirlwind. Got halfway through and debated giving up because I was so bored but I was committed by then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.