Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@proseccolove came through with the new title hunnie’s....

light a candle,
get yourself cosey,
grab a Diet Coke and a chewing gum so you don’t eat anything and settle down with a new cosey thread full of cosey banter and chats and all the....

cosey stuff 😕
ALL the cosey feels... cosey.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shes telling with a straight face that everything5pounds is good quality stuff and ur Doing a massive service helping the environment buying that tat 🤦‍♂️😁 its beyond sad. she would sell her soul For the right price 🤢👌 and i allready thought her content is utter bullshit but yet she delivers.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Said the same on the old thread! The girl would sell her own mother! Haven’t even watched it yet but I need a laugh so might give it a go later!

Reactions: 8
If YouTube fell what would she do? Shes un educated, shes only passionate about super cheap tacky china tat and shes not really a fitness guru cause the way shes gotten herself thin is super unhealthy. Shes also super self obsessed so I Wonder about her team skills.

The secret behind her success is just a massive mystery For me. Maybe I need To get cosy and manifest To understand.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Any you tubers not doing an everything £5 haul today? I’ve seen 3 this morning :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
everything5pounds.com is just a place for fast fashion companies to dump all the unsold and unwanted crap that they couldn't sell off. It's like when NewLook does their winter sale and brings out all the stuff that didn't sell during the previous summer.

Reactions: 11
In fairness I used to buy off everything5pound all the time when I was a student and most of the stuff I got was originally Lipsy/new look, it's just all the old stock from the high street brands. Most of it still is tack though it's not any better than promoting fast fashion 🤣

Reactions: 2
Freya Farrington posted video with everything5ponds stuff today. What a difference! The stuff what Gemma got is just tacky tit proving she has no sense of fashion and everything she wears looks so cheap. Despite of her bragging about how much she is earning 🙈 Freya’s haul was 100% better, she actually got a lot of decent items you wouldn’t tell that they were £5.

Reactions: 6
Just had to pop and see if anyone noticed the corona (beer) box in her video from the other day. She’s 100% having Jamie around.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@proseccolove came through with the new title hunnie’s....

light a candle,
get yourself cosey,
grab a Diet Coke and a chewing gum so you don’t eat anything and settle down with a new cosey thread full of cosey banter and chats and all the....

cosey stuff 😕
ALL the cosey feels... cosey.
Those hoodies are vile. She actually bought the men's hoodie for Jamie🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I had to unsubscribe today after the £5 video. I don't think she genuinely liked anything she showed - I have no problem with genuine sponsored content. I've discovered many things from YT recommendations.

I also hate the grab your tea and snacks - it's like you openly admit that you fast/starve for a day or two a week. It's not healthy and shouldn't be advertised on her channel to vulnerable young girls. The over the top fake being so excited all the time grates on me.

Can anyone recommend any YTers who are down to earth and not fake and overly animated?

Reactions: 10
Shes telling with a straight face that everything5pounds is good quality stuff and ur Doing a massive service helping the environment buying that tat 🤦‍♂️😁 its beyond sad. she would sell her soul For the right price 🤢👌 and i allready thought her content is utter bullshit but yet she delivers.
Anything for a sponsored video. She's greedy money bags Gemma🤣🤣 she didn't find them at all. They found a gobby cow that would take on anything. Price was right for selfish Gemma. So here's another crappy video

Reactions: 4
If YouTube fell what would she do? Shes un educated, shes only passionate about super cheap tacky china tat and shes not really a fitness guru cause the way shes gotten herself thin is super unhealthy. Shes also super self obsessed so I Wonder about her team skills.

The secret behind her success is just a massive mystery For me. Maybe I need To get cosy and manifest To understand.
I always thought that. She has 0 talent. Chats complete and utter nonsense. Lies to her followers. Tries to make everything look all beautiful and perfect. Only shares the good times. Dosnt own up to breakups or hookups. So I really believe it's the fakeness that's got her the following. Bcoz her sheep's believe any crap. And she's very materialistic. Shows off all her freebies. So it's engaging people to buy things they don't really need.

It's acting dum. Or being the bimbo she is. And complete and utter lies coming thru her mouth. But hey we all know Gemma is money bags so that's y there's ads for absolute nonsense. Normal people would buy less fast fashion to help the environment. But gem the Dumbo tells u to buy more to help the environment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did someone honestly recommend Demi Donnelly as a genuine youtuber? So genuine she made a fake account to slag her mates off on here 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
OMG my first ever thread title I am honoured!!! Thanks guys 💖💖

I’ve only watched half her video from this morning and it was so tit I had to turn it off. So fake she didn’t like any of the things

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Elle Darby is super fake, come on guys she's not "down to earth". And I second what someone else said about Demi, go to her first thread- it's about three pages in.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Elle Darby is super fake, come on guys she's not "down to earth". And I second what someone else said about Demi, go to her first thread- it's about three pages in.
Totally agree about Elle! I've never watched Demi so can't comment on her. I do like Hazel and Laura though

Reactions: 3
Sad as she never use to be, she use to be so naturally pretty too then messed her face up with fillers.

Cant comment on Demi, but Gemma for some reason is an Elle wannabe.

Elle is nice. And dosnt delete comments. Or block people for asking questions. She keeps her feed very honest. Gemma is always deleting and competing. 🤣🤣
Ru that person that commented on her ig a while back an causes a right argument 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.