Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe theres different filters than usually 😆 those lips though.. Theyre one big deformed blop

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I actually think that Sophie is much better looking than Gemma, and also seems like more of a laugh, I’m not sure about the chocolate woman Tiff, there’s something creepy about her... I mean, the friendship started when Tiff sent Gemma and Sophie a Xmas Hamper with all the stuff that they both loved, Sophie got those bacon crisps, and I remember thinking that’s a bit creepy, as she would have had to been watching them for ages before making her move with the hampers. Yes I know that Tiff obvs wanted her own brand advertised for free, but watching Gemma and Tiff together, I’m struck by the massive age difference, and the fact that Tiff looks almost star struck by Gemma... Not sure what the deal is now, as she doesn’t mention Tiff anymore. Maybe Tiff was the one who tried to break in 😂 like the film Single White Female...😳

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see on her post yesterday that somebody called her out for not using her influence to talk about important matters going on in the world such as the #blacklivesmatter movement. She replied and said she was going to post something on the issue later on in the week - but checked today and she’s deleted all the comments and her reply!!! Somebody called her out on it and she said ‘she doesn’t know where the comments have gone’ then deleted that too!! I think it’s absolutely disgusting!!!! You can’t delete every single negative comment and especially not something so sensitive. Why is she not using her following to talk about such issues? Is she really so shallow that she doesn’t care?. Pure disgusting. Not a role model at all. Only comments she wants on there is on the way she looks.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I actually think that Sophie is much better looking than Gemma, and also seems like more of a laugh, I’m not sure about the chocolate woman Tiff, there’s something creepy about her... I mean, the friendship started when Tiff sent Gemma and Sophie a Xmas Hamper with all the stuff that they both loved, Sophie got those bacon crisps, and I remember thinking that’s a bit creepy, as she would have had to been watching them for ages before making her move with the hampers. Yes I know that Tiff obvs wanted her own brand advertised for free, but watching Gemma and Tiff together, I’m struck by the massive age difference, and the fact that Tiff looks almost star struck by Gemma... Not sure what the deal is now, as she doesn’t mention Tiff anymore. Maybe Tiff was the one who tried to break in 😂 like the film Single White Female...😳
I agree Sophie is beautiful, so photogenic and she doesn't seem as obsessed with herself as Gemma. She is very photogenic and has that quirky, long body look that models have. I wonder if she's done anything in the past. Gemma is very plastic looking but i guess that's the look she's going for sadly. She reminds me of a baby alien, furby thing with all that hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I agree Sophie is beautiful, so photogenic and she doesn't seem as obsessed with herself as Gemma. She is very photogenic and has that quirky, long body look that models have. I wonder if she's done anything in the past. Gemma is very plastic looking but i guess that's the look she's going for sadly. She reminds me of a baby alien, furby thing with all that hair.
Lol a Furby!!! 😂😂😂. And I totally agree with you regarding Sophie, she certainly looks like she could become a model. If only Sophie had her own YouTube channel, I think she would do brilliantly as everyone seems to like her. I get the feeling that Gemma knows this, as there was always loads of comments whenever Sophie appeared on Gemmas videos.... Gemma seems like the bitchy friend who has to have the limelight no matter what!! However I still think that her sheep are turning, the final straw being the lies over Jamie living with her, her hair getting done during lockdown (and Gemma claiming the colour was the result of a home die job) and of course, the “break in”. I think in order to keep her audience, Gemma needs to address these issues and to be truthful. Treating her audience like mugs will be the end of her YouTube career ( and I’m living for it!!) 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I didn’t notice her body I was just amusing myself zooming in on her face 😂😂😂
Edited to add pic hahahha
Is she high?! I’m guessing she is to actually post this picture and think she looks good. Got images of her having a breakdown about it today but knowing that if she deletes it everyone will know it’s obvious how awful she looks 😂

Reactions: 3
Is she high?! I’m guessing she is to actually post this picture and think she looks good. Got images of her having a breakdown about it today but knowing that if she deletes it everyone will know it’s obvious how awful she looks 😂
She's either sat on a jelly fish or she's been puff puff passing. She's absolutely barking crazy 🥴 can't stop watching though 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Her hair looks like bad mermaid wig. Primark opens next week so Im sure a haul will be coming asap. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Noticed today that Laura Gemma Meachem & Hazel Wood are donating their adsense from today's uploads to black lives matter which I think is great. Highly doubt Gemma will do the same!

• Heart
Noticed today that Laura Gemma Meachem & Hazel Wood are donating their adsense from today's uploads to black lives matter which I think is great. Highly doubt Gemma will do the same!
Grinchy Gem is so tight, she’s far too busy saving up to buy candles from the white company (like Elle) ....

• Haha
Did you see on her post yesterday that somebody called her out for not using her influence to talk about important matters going on in the world such as the #blacklivesmatter movement. She replied and said she was going to post something on the issue later on in the week - but checked today and she’s deleted all the comments and her reply!!! Somebody called her out on it and she said ‘she doesn’t know where the comments have gone’ then deleted that too!! I think it’s absolutely disgusting!!!! You can’t delete every single negative comment and especially not something so sensitive. Why is she not using her following to talk about such issues? Is she really so shallow that she doesn’t care?. Pure disgusting. Not a role model at all. Only comments she wants on there is on the way she looks.
You can't expect every single influencer youtuber and Instagramer on this planet to post about it. And you certainly can't attack them for not doing so. Picking apart their video content or their fashion sense is one thing but attacking them for not posting about something like BLM is just one step too far. They are quite literally dammed if they do and dammed if they don't and simply cannot win.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You can't expect every single influencer youtuber and Instagramer on this planet to post about it. And you certainly can't attack them for not doing so. Picking apart their video content or their fashion sense is one thing but attacking them for not posting about something like BLM is just one step too far. They are quite literally dammed if they do and dammed if they don't and simply cannot win.
I get what you’re saying, but, Gemma has a large following, and a fairly big platform on social media. Why would she be “dammed” for acknowledging a situation that is affecting others? I don’t see any other YouTubers being called out for posting something? What makes you think that Gemma would? No one is expecting a political statement from Gemma, let’s face it, that’s probably beyond her tiny brain, but to just acknowledge that something is going on would make her look less of a self obsessed little twit than she usually looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I get what you’re saying, but, Gemma has a large following, and a fairly big platform on social media. Why would she be “dammed” for acknowledging a situation that is affecting others? I don’t see any other YouTubers being called out for posting something? What makes you think that Gemma would? No one is expecting a political statement from Gemma, let’s face it, that’s probably beyond her tiny brain, but to just acknowledge that something is going on would make her look less of a self obsessed little twit than she usually looks.
I get the feeling that if she or some of the others posted about it, then they'd both be lambasted for speaking on something to fit in or not being educated enough or something else - if they do it now, no one will believe they're doing it because they want to. I'd rather they posted when they'd educated themselves than share a post someone else more educated made in the first place.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Donating the adsense revenue made from today's video well we didn't see that one coming did we 😂 Wonder if we will see the proof or just take her word for it 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.