Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she should read the secret again and again like she drums in to everyone,and she could manifest coming out of her rock bottom stage 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I agree! There’s nothing worse when your going through a rough patch mentally and anyone you try to open up to about it just brush it off because they tell you people have it ‘worse off’ I hate that mentality and it just makes you feel like your feelings are completely invalid it’s the worse feeling. Literally why when I feel like that I don’t speak to anyone about it aside from my therapist
I agree people do go through tough times and rough patches. But u have to realise Gemma is absolutely lying. She is so good at it n believes her own lies. If she were really at her lowest y would she still post ads. Money has always come first to Gemma. She lies to everyone. Look at Elle. When she was at her lowest she took 6 weeks or more off. She didn't do any paid posts. Bcoz when your at a low point u just get off social media. Gemma isn't shy of money but stil putting money first. She's having a breakdown bcoz she can't come up with any creative content. Maybe if she hadn't lied about hiding Jamie in the shed she could've done some videos with him. Y is she low now. Wasn't she at any time low when she mentioned her dad had cancer. She was showing off how much security she's having in her HM. Il Tel u straight up. She's taking time off bcoz she realises her content is boring n nothing to add. Plus she didn't get a paid sponsor so thought y an earth should I vlog for the sheep's. There's no money in it so I'll take tym off YouTube. But not of Instagram bcoz I'm still getting paid there. This girl is an absolute fraud. Acting like a victim so she can feel special. Absolutely disgusts me.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh definitely. Gemma will never let anything stop her from doing a paid post or sponsored video. When she first announced her dad's got cancer. I would've expected her to take a break or been low. But she carried on normal. Even after the break in. When she was out for hours from half 6 to ten at night. She managed to put up a video with a full face of makeup with a click bait video. She was still posting ads after ads. And stil is now. Gemma money hungry greedy n self obsessed. This is not a girl next door. This is a whiny manipulate selfish lying double life little scrounger. Selling any old tack to her sheep's. Alot of sheep's have woken up that's y this thread is getting bigger n bigger. I'm enjoying and waiting for her downfall. U treat people like crap youl come crashing down like a tonne of bricks.
Ouch!!!! This is a bit harsh : (

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ouch!!!! This is a bit harsh : (
Not at all. What's harsh is sayin youv hit rock bottom and then doing sponsored posts. And it's not pre recorded it's all new nothing stops for Gemma. When money is involved. She's bored of filming on her own and has no content so she's making it sound like she's been through hell. Sorry but you ain't been through anything. Stop lying stop showing off n act abit more humble.

Still shamelessly advertising fabletics tho 💁‍♀️
Exactly. What happened to being at rock bottom. But I suppose the cheque was right and lifted Gemma's mood. 🙄

Ads really doesn’t like Gemma 🤣
Deffo don't like Gemma. Bcoz she lies through her teeth. I have no problems with any other bloggers vloggers whatever u wanna name them. I really don't like liars. The way she hides her relationship and blocks deletes anyone who questions her. Says it all. We've had people on here confirm Jamie is living there so no we ain't crazy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
No one likes liars but they all do it, it’s their job to paint the perfect picture in life. Ads you clearly have a hatred towards her, some of your comments are extremely out of hand and yes I know this site is for gossip but personally I feel you go way beyond this the majority of the time . Hatred or jealousy ?
I don't think anyone lies as much as Gemma. And it's not apart of the job. Iv said I don't like her bcoz of her lying 24/7 this isn't a site we go and devote our love too. This is a site we can vent and where all here to find out things and vent and share the latest Goss. I'm not jealous of her. I don't think anyone is. I'm happily married and not hiding my husband in the shed. Not pretending to have a breakdown then showing off wearing tight leggings 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I agree people do go through tough times and rough patches. But u have to realise Gemma is absolutely lying. She is so good at it n believes her own lies. If she were really at her lowest y would she still post ads. Money has always come first to Gemma. She lies to everyone. Look at Elle. When she was at her lowest she took 6 weeks or more off. She didn't do any paid posts. Bcoz when your at a low point u just get off social media. Gemma isn't shy of money but stil putting money first. She's having a breakdown bcoz she can't come up with any creative content. Maybe if she hadn't lied about hiding Jamie in the shed she could've done some videos with him. Y is she low now. Wasn't she at any time low when she mentioned her dad had cancer. She was showing off how much security she's having in her HM. Il Tel u straight up. She's taking time off bcoz she realises her content is boring n nothing to add. Plus she didn't get a paid sponsor so thought y an earth should I vlog for the sheep's. There's no money in it so I'll take tym off YouTube. But not of Instagram bcoz I'm still getting paid there. This girl is an absolute fraud. Acting like a victim so she can feel special. Absolutely disgusts me.
I understand what your saying and I’m not condoning the fact she’s still uploading and getting her coin while stating she’s at an all time low as I genuinely think if a person did feel that way that’s the last thing they’d be doing. I just kind of meant in general when people are going through tough times

I understand what your saying and I’m not condoning the fact she’s still uploading and getting her coin while stating she’s at an all time low as I genuinely think if a person did feel that way that’s the last thing they’d be doing. I just kind of meant in general when people are going through tough times
I agree with you 👍

quoted comments/argument removed by staff.

Agreed I don’t see what she’s achieved. She’s a glorified saleswoman on social media. And whether you want to look at the deeper issue of selling tat she gets free to gullible people who don’t have as much money as she does, i guess that’s up to you. In any case I’d say doctors, surgeons, entrepreneurs, people who’ve overcome illness, abuse, homelessness, grief etc and still flourished, have achieved things. I wouldn’t say someone who posts adverts on YouTube and insta but will not be known in 3-5 years is on the same level. I find it hard to see her standing the test of time so hope she’s making lots of money now to put it away for the future. She’ll need it when YouTube inevitably dies out. Her “achievements” won’t matter then. for me the true test of an achievement is how well it serves you in overall life. A few adverts on insta and YouTube isn’t much in the grand scheme of life. No hate just how I see it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 5
Agreed I don’t see what she’s achieved. She’s a glorified saleswoman on social media. And whether you want to look at the deeper issue of selling tat she gets free to gullible people who don’t have as much money as she does, i guess that’s up to you. In any case I’d say doctors, surgeons, entrepreneurs, people who’ve overcome illness, abuse, homelessness, grief etc and still flourished, have achieved things. I wouldn’t say someone who posts adverts on YouTube and insta but will not be known in 3-5 years is on the same level. I find it hard to see her standing the test of time so hope she’s making lots of money now to put it away for the future. She’ll need it when YouTube inevitably dies out. Her “achievements” won’t matter then. for me the true test of an achievement is how well it serves you in overall life. A few adverts on insta and YouTube isn’t much in the grand scheme of life. No hate just how I see it 🤷🏼‍♀️
👏👏👏👏

I said mean things about Gemma. According to you. Y do u guys take it to heart. Are u fan girls. I don't regret anything I said

• Heart
One member knows how to read a notification it seems, ignore users you don’t like, hit ignore and move on or the thread will need to be locked, this is the only thread that constantly goes off into arguments between members. - Please read our rules and why they're important
I got a notification about the post I quoted that “comment was removed due to argument”. They removed the whole thing it seems, not because of anybody‘s views in particulars, it was simply to prevent it escalating into an argument. The subject didn’t matter xx

Hello All 👋 long time lurker, and first time posting. I literally cannot Stand Gemma, she’s a fake ass witch - always copying other (more successful) girls like Elle, and I think she truly believes she’s better than them - unfortunately for her, the sheep are beginning to turn, and IMO the only reason she hasn’t uploaded is that she’s hoping to garner sympathy (for the “break in”) when really its because she’s a lazy entitled little twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread title.
A smashed in door
Glass on the floor
But greedy’s selling pancakes
And her vids are still a bore...

Edit to add - I’m not even sure when the next thread is- but had to throw my hat in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is it just me or does she look really really thin in that photo? Or just looks really different. Also that hair is doing absolutely nothing for her. I know she wears extensions but it literally looks like a wig

She’s is looking thinner than normal. And I agree about her hair it’s swamping her!

Wonder if she’s picnicing with Jamie? I hardly doubt she’s socially distancing mind you!

Is it just me or does she look really really thin in that photo? Or just looks really different. Also that hair is doing absolutely nothing for her. I know she wears extensions but it literally looks like a wig
That hair looks like a cheap market wig!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She edits her photos quite heavily. Her right arm is thinner than her left arm. Probably she edited the waist as well. And her legs are pretty thick with no muscle. I can see that she does not work out at all. (shes not thin or fat. shes normal wight).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.