Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree, I’ve been watching her videos for a long time, and I’ve never heard her mention a sister before either. She’s obviously been studying Elles videos - and decided (even down to her “look”) to copy her, and hope the sheep won’t question her. To be honest, after watching that performance, I’ve got more questions than I had before I watched it!!
She reminds me of Nikki Grahame they have the same sort of persona. Very childishly presented, like to look and dress much younger, hides behind lots of hair and makeup. And above all else very devious. Acts little girl lost when they are caught out or want to get their own way. Not trying to belittle her fathers cancer but surely as a family in contact and discussing the issue, they would have some idea of how each of them are coping. I do think the latest is more to do with a bit of backlash and questioning. She can't tell the world everyone is her "best friend" then lie through her arse about important details of her life. Which is what she's done.

Gemma has more issues than vogue as the saying goes. I do find her an interesting character though 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s a bare faced liar. Jamie lives there, or he does at least 90% of the time. There have been multiple break ins round here, hers was one of them. She was not local at all, she was hours away. She didn’t find out through social media, someone that lives here let her know as it was happening. She’s a bleeping liar. Full stop.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She’s a bare faced liar. Jamie lives there, or he does at least 90% of the time. There have been multiple break ins round here, hers was one of them. She was not local at all, she was hours away. She didn’t find out through social media, someone that lives here let her know as it was happening. She’s a bleeping liar. Full stop.
I 💯 believe this. That'd deffo the impression I've got from her little performances

• Heart
I don't mind Gemmas videos esp after Brogan Tate but yeah something in that vlog was weird like if she was "alone" why make two Pizzas 🤷‍♀️ the vlog was just erie to watch it felt like someone was with her

Sophie makes my day shes one of they people you need at your side

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She reminds me of Nikki Grahame they have the same sort of persona. Very childishly presented, like to look and dress much younger, hides behind lots of hair and makeup. And above all else very devious. Acts little girl lost when they are caught out or want to get their own way. Not trying to belittle her fathers cancer but surely as a family in contact and discussing the issue, they would have some idea of how each of them are coping. I do think the latest is more to do with a bit of backlash and questioning. She can't tell the world everyone is her "best friend" then lie through her arse about important details of her life. Which is what she's done.

Gemma has more issues than vogue as the saying goes. I do find her an interesting character though 😆
Spot on with the Nikki Graham analogy. 😂. And, I agree, she knows that people are questioning her now, and she’s going down the sob story route in the hope that her sheep will feel so sorry for her
(Because, she’s everyone’s best best friend who loves you and shares her whole life with you!!)
No, she’s a shady, vain, money grabbing little twit, who lords it over her audience by showing off her expensive purchases (The RR, the 4K camera, the “six figure” bank account, etc, etc, etc). In order for Gemma to survive this - she needs to be honest about everything, but she won’t ever do that, because Gemma thinks she’s little Princess perfect, when in reality, most are now seeing her for who she REALLY is- Not your bestest friend, but a liar and con artist..!!

Gemma was always one of the more refreshing influencers, relatable and funny. Unfortunately many influencers change and everything becomes based on money and material possessions, the notoriety goes to their heads and I believe it changes a person, and not always for the better. I do like Gemma, I feel she may have made a few poor decisions by shielding Jamie from her audience, probably to protect him from the negativity of her career choice. But equally, when you choose to be an influencer its so important to be transparent with your audience otherwise it just creates a sense of untrustworthiness. I feel for Gemma and the situation with her father, its desperately sad. I think her last video was genuine. Its such a pity that the pull of wealth and temporary fame can sometimes lead an otherwise nice person to act out of character.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Gemma was always one of the more refreshing influencers, relatable and funny. Unfortunately many influencers change and everything becomes based on money and material possessions, the notoriety goes to their heads and I believe it changes a person, and not always for the better. I do like Gemma, I feel she may have made a few poor decisions by shielding Jamie from her audience, probably to protect him from the negativity of her career choice. But equally, when you choose to be an influencer its so important to be transparent with your audience otherwise it just creates a sense of untrustworthiness. I feel for Gemma and the situation with her father, its desperately sad. I think her last video was genuine. Its such a pity that the pull of wealth and temporary fame can sometimes lead an otherwise nice person to act out of character.
Sorry but no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Here's a question lets say her and Jamie got engaged what would she do then? admit to her minions she lied to them because she wanted to keep it private or carry on lying?

• Heart
Why would Jamie need “shielding”? You do know that they were together, split up, then got back together? So, he would know ALL about her career, why hide him away and blatantly LIE to her audience that she’s home alone, when clearly she’s anything but!!! Gemma knows that people are asking questions, and this video was a lame attempt at damage litigation, as the one thing that she loves as much as herself, is money. Without an audience, she’s nothing, so she’s hoping that people will buy her fake story, and stop questioning her. I’ve said this before, but I actually think that people are genuinely getting pissed off with her, and her lame excuses, and she has no one to blame but herself.

Here's a question lets say her and Jamie got engaged what would she do then? admit to her minions she lied to them because she wanted to keep it private or carry on lying?
Well, knowing how vain and shallow she is, I would say it would all depend on how big the ring was, and you just know she would be bragging about the cost etc!! She’s actually so stupid, because she had an opportunity to put things right, and to tell the truth, but no, Gemma has lied so much lately, it’s almost like she is believing the lies herself!! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Haven’t watched her latest upload but I have a feeling I’m going to be more irritated aren’t I! I feel for her if her fathers sick wouldn’t wish that on anyone! However the lies and playing the sympathy card over her break in will piss me off! It’s true if they are in a long term relationship she can’t hide him away for ever! Although if/when she does reveal him she is obviously going to lie again and say they’ve got back together recently. Can’t trust a word that girl says!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The break in video was odd? Couldn't get through it as the sniffing was driving me mad. I don't mean to be awful as nobody deserves a break in and I know they all do it but this is what has always troubled me with you tubers influencers etc sharing their whole house layout and bragging about things..

side note does anyone else think the hair colour is so so unflattering? It's like black and white/grey and white, reminds me of cruella, does her no favours at all, I like ashy hair but it's not good

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The break in video was odd? Couldn't get through it as the sniffing was driving me mad. I don't mean to be awful as nobody deserves a break in and I know they all do it but this is what has always troubled me with you tubers influencers etc sharing their whole house layout and bragging about things..

side note does anyone else think the hair colour is so so unflattering? It's like black and white/grey and white, reminds me of cruella, does her no favours at all, I like ashy hair but it's not good
She’d really suit shorter hair, the extensions and fake ponytail do nothing for her

• Haha
Agree, I’ve been watching her videos for a long time, and I’ve never heard her mention a sister before either. She’s obviously been studying Elles videos - and decided (even down to her “look”) to copy her, and hope the sheep won’t question her. To be honest, after watching that performance, I’ve got more questions than I had before I watched it!!
She’s got a sister and a brother- Louise and Ben I think.
She’s also a liar and a dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
In her latest instapic theres so many filters she doesnt look like herself at all 👽👽👽👽 its so teenagerish behaviour 😆 I just dont get these influenza people.. Must be Hard work To pose For gram and filter the pics.

• Heart
hi long time silent reader. I was relieved to see lots of people feel the same as me, the lying and decipt and ignoring the lockdown rules was the final straw for me. she doesnt love her viewers, she just loves the bank balance. havent watched her recent video as sick of funding her lifestyle but what has happened with her dad

• Heart
hi long time silent reader. I was relieved to see lots of people feel the same as me, the lying and decipt and ignoring the lockdown rules was the final straw for me. she doesnt love her viewers, she just loves the bank balance. havent watched her recent video as sick of funding her lifestyle but what has happened with her dad
He has throat cancer, got the all clear at Xmas but now it’s come back and spread. As much as I dislike her lying and bragging I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy

• Heart
He has throat cancer, got the all clear at Xmas but now it’s come back and spread. As much as I dislike her lying and bragging I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy
wouldnt wish that on her at all. that is awful. i wont watch her anymore but She doesnt deserve that

Gemma has always been fake, as has her YouTube which is so clear to people from her area. My window was smashed around here and the police do not and did not provide someone to board it up i dont even know why people would entertain that that is true. The police also do not message you on social media 😂. When everything else she says are lies there is no woner people are sceptical of her current situation which is highly similar to Elles. Who she used to get a platform and still continues to copy. Quite sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Gemma has always been fake, as has her YouTube which is so clear to people from her area. My window was smashed around here and the police do not and did not provide someone to board it up i dont even know why people would entertain that that is true. The police also do not message you on social media 😂. When everything else she says are lies there is no woner people are sceptical of her current situation which is highly similar to Elles. Who she used to get a platform and still continues to copy. Quite sickening.
I think she’s a dick but I work in home insurance and the police 100% do arrange for homes to be boarded up if needed, happens all the time

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.