Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is not exactly related to this thread but it’s been bugging me this morning and she used to remind me a bit of Gemma, I used to watch a girl with redish hair a while ago on YouTube she had a flat with her boyfriend, they went on a few cruises and I’m sure they left their jobs and were about to go travelling, I think I unsubscribed because they were boring me but I can’t for the life of me remember her name or what the channel was called or if they just disappeared. Anyone know who I’m talking about?
No idea. Could it be that brogan tate 😬

I've just looked at the post. Is she actually for real? Thats the karma you get for bragging about your bank balance and how much you earn gemma! Shes is an absolute joke of a person. Ive now unsubscribed and unfollwed her. I dont need to follow people like that. Hope your mum is OK ❤
She’s okay thank you. She keeps repeating “it’s just my job” but that won’t ever make any of this easier for her 💞

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Her Instagram, “I’ve hit absolute rock bottom”. I’m sorry Gemma, you wouldn’t know rock bottom if it hit you square in the face. My Mum is a NHS nurse working on a Covid ward, HER feelings are rock bottom. Holding the hands of dying patients who can’t be surrounded by their families dying alone, having to come home and pretend everything is okay so your family doesn’t worry. Coming home, putting your clothes in the wash, showering and going straight to bed because you can’t bring yourself to talk to anyone is rock bottom, not bragging about your wealth and (clearly) having a targeted break in is not rock bottom. You complete idiot.
I know this feeling I’m also a nurse on a covid end of life ward 😞

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
So much respect for all the nhs workers,nurses doctors etc right now I used to be a carer and it is a very undervalued and very underpaid job, but with respect to you all how do we know gemma hasn't hit Rock bottom? it could be totally unrelated to youtube.. While I agree not being able to produce content maybe wouldn't warrant hitting Rock bottom, her Dad is very recently in remission from throat cancer, and she also has in the past had a eating disorder and she admitted in her girls night in video she still struggles with aspects of it. Eating disorders are extremely serious mental health conditions, so the comments saying "have a diet coke and chewing gum" are pretty vile in my opinion. Any mental health conditions or a family member having cancer is horrific.

I do agree it was very stupid to tell her subs her income, I remember watching her ibiza vlog and a question came up asking her how much she earns, and she refused to answer, which was obviously the smart thing to do. Then a few months ago elle darby, laura leecham, demi Donnelly and Emily philpott all admitted their earnings/ there bank balance figures, then for whatever strange reason she decided to follow suit, maybe she didnt want to be the odd one out? She should of stuck to her guns, it's very probable that it was a targeted attempted burglary. At the end of the day in this situation she'll never win. She gets accused of being "cagey" and "secretive" when she didnt admit her income then shes braggy when she does admit it (and gets her house broken into) 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So much respect for all the nhs workers,nurses doctors etc right now I used to be a carer and it is a very undervalued and very underpaid job, but with respect to you all how do we know gemma hasn't hit Rock bottom? it could be totally unrelated to youtube.. While I agree not being able to produce content maybe wouldn't warrant hitting Rock bottom, her Dad is very recently in remission from throat cancer, and she also has in the past had a eating disorder and she admitted in her girls night in video she still struggles with aspects of it. Eating disorders are extremely serious mental health conditions, so the comments saying "have a diet coke and chewing gum" are pretty vile in my opinion. Any mental health conditions or a family member having cancer is horrific.

I do agree it was very stupid to tell her subs her income, I remember watching her ibiza vlog and a question came up asking her how much she earns, and she refused to answer, which was obviously the smart thing to do. Then a few months ago elle darby, laura leecham, demi Donnelly and Emily philpott all admitted their earnings/ there bank balance figures, then for whatever strange reason she decided to follow suit, maybe she didnt want to be the odd one out? She should of stuck to her guns, it's very probable that it was a targeted attempted burglary. At the end of the day in this situation she'll never win. She gets accused of being "cagey" and "secretive" when she didnt admit her income then shes braggy when she does admit it (and gets her house broken into) 🙄
Did she say why she had hit rock bottom? I agree it could be a number of things behind the scenes so to speak and maybe the burglary tipped her over the edge. It cant be easy hiding her bf from her followers either but that's her own doing, would have been better to just say yes we are back together but I want to keep it off youtube etc.

Thing with Gemma is she likes to keep up with other influencers and thats why she was bragging about her Range Rover, new £4k camera and her new house not thinking about the fact she also tells the world she lives on her own in a unsecure house. Thats one thing I will say about Zoe Sugg she doesnt brag about what shes got and she has a gated house with cameras and alarms.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
What a ducking moron. She’s probs seen Imo making a few pennies off her breakdown.
She's an absolute hole. Excuse my language. Am I the only one thinking that maybe she didn't have a sponsor for a video so didn't bother to film. There's nothing wrong with her. She's just taking time off to relax to hang out with her boyfriend n her so called friends. She's got Jamie she's got cameras nothings been taken. I feel shes milking the whole situation to get sympathy and attention which she caused herself. There's far worse happening in the world. I would've been ok if she had just said.
Hi everyone. I'm just taking some time out and I'll be back soon.
Instead little ms liar. Greedy ad hungry Gemma is loving all the attention while she's fooling around with lover boy. Call it what u want. I call it fake bull tit🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her Instagram, “I’ve hit absolute rock bottom”. I’m sorry Gemma, you wouldn’t know rock bottom if it hit you square in the face. My Mum is a NHS nurse working on a Covid ward, HER feelings are rock bottom. Holding the hands of dying patients who can’t be surrounded by their families dying alone, having to come home and pretend everything is okay so your family doesn’t worry. Coming home, putting your clothes in the wash, showering and going straight to bed because you can’t bring yourself to talk to anyone is rock bottom, not bragging about your wealth and (clearly) having a targeted break in is not rock bottom. You complete idiot.
Sorry - she’s a twit and all.....but just because others are going through worse, doesn’t make anyone’s struggles or hardships valid. If that were the case, no one would ever have the right to feel low - because we are all better off than someone somewhere.

Kudos to your Mum - but I don’t get your mentality on this one, sorry

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sorry - she’s a twit and all.....but just because others are going through worse, doesn’t make anyone’s struggles or hardships valid. If that were the case, no one would ever have the right to feel low - because we are all better off than someone somewhere.

Yes True that Kids in africa die daily For hunger etc etc.

I got the point though - during the pandemia the influenza community has proven they Are self centered and narsissistic and hoard tat like theres No tomorrow No matter what. The situation is affecting almost every family in some way still its all about me me me.

Reactions: 5
Really?! I must have missed that video. I have a British Shorthair and Tilly is the absolute spit of my cat.
Ignore me I think she did say ‘only a British short hair’ which threw me off as she made it sound like a normal cat and I didn’t realise it was an expensive breed

Reactions: 3
Well many of us Are going through alot and also feeling down but dont have the need To plaster it all over insta! There Are things you can keep To urself

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She has just had her house broken into and her dad has cancer and there could be anything else that we don't know about. Maybe you don't like her and maybe she has lied before but she can still genuinely be going through a lot and feeling down.
When her dad got cancer. She never took time off. Or hit rock bottom. Now she's earning so much more. Got hidden boyfriend. Everything is crumbling around her bcoz she knows we know everything. She's finding it hard to come up with content. She's realised she's not so happy even though we know she's money obsessed. Bcoz she takes on every bloody ad. Both on YouTube and Instagram. She's not at her lowest. She's just bored needs attention. So sayin all this utter nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I knew she would still post ads even while ‘taking a break’ 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Oh definitely. Gemma will never let anything stop her from doing a paid post or sponsored video. When she first announced her dad's got cancer. I would've expected her to take a break or been low. But she carried on normal. Even after the break in. When she was out for hours from half 6 to ten at night. She managed to put up a video with a full face of makeup with a click bait video. She was still posting ads after ads. And stil is now. Gemma money hungry greedy n self obsessed. This is not a girl next door. This is a whiny manipulate selfish lying double life little scrounger. Selling any old tack to her sheep's. Alot of sheep's have woken up that's y this thread is getting bigger n bigger. I'm enjoying and waiting for her downfall. U treat people like crap youl come crashing down like a tonne of bricks.

Reactions: 1

I agree! There’s nothing worse when your going through a rough patch mentally and anyone you try to open up to about it just brush it off because they tell you people have it ‘worse off’ I hate that mentality and it just makes you feel like your feelings are completely invalid it’s the worse feeling. Literally why when I feel like that I don’t speak to anyone about it aside from my therapist

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.