Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alright keep your hair on! I was going by the fact a few youtubers have stated they needed 3 years proof of income before they could buy a house.
I would say it’s because it’s an ‘unstable income’ great if your partner is a self employed plumber because his wage is similar month to month but influencer marketing fluctuates rapidly, therefore you need longer time as proof. How about you use common sence before getting shirty with people? (Response to first poster)

Reactions: 14
Who even wears a hoodie like this ffs 🙄 it just looks absolutely ridiculous! Also I get the night in video was pre filmed however she clearly hasn't learnt anything by getting burgled has she, by leaving the shot of the 5 grand camera in and showing it off 🙄 she should of edited that out. Moron!
It looks like she's tried to change a king sized duvet cover by herself and it didn't go very well! She diets hard to be a size 8 yet wears all this tent like clothing. twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It looks like she's tried to change a king sized duvet cover by herself and it didn't go very well! She diets hard to be a size 8 yet wears all this tent like clothing. twit.
Yes I know 🤣 I’m sorry but if I had her figure I’d be wearing tight stuff because when you get my age And 3 kids later it’s all downhill 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I watch Gemma but I'm new to this thread. Who is Jamie? (obviously I have grasped that he's her boyfriend but do you know more?)

I watch Gemma but I'm new to this thread. Who is Jamie? (obviously I have grasped that he's her boyfriend but do you know more?)
Basically Jamie and Gemma were togeths for a bit went on holiday and all of a sudden he wasn’t around. Gemma confirmed they had split. No one heard anything for a while then she went to the beach right before lockdown and Jamie’s insta also had a similar picture. Obviously lockdown begun but gemmas been adamant she’s still single and she’s deffo not living with anyone. But eagle eyes have noticed a few things in her video like an extra plate at meals times. Corona beer in the back ground whilst filming. I’d understand her not wanting the world to know incase she jinxed it but I think people are pissed off that she’s blatantly lying about her status

Reactions: 5
I would say it’s because it’s an ‘unstable income’ great if your partner is a self employed plumber because his wage is similar month to month but influencer marketing fluctuates rapidly, therefore you need longer time as proof. How about you use common sence before getting shirty with people? (Response to first poster)
😂 I wasn’t getting shirty hun I was stating a fact. I understand lenders may be a bit cautious of these influencers but if she really wanted a mortgage she would be able to get one. Cba going through it anymore now though it’s boring

• Haha
Reactions: 2
are you sure? I’m sure she said in a recent video that everyone thinks Tilly Is an expensive breed but she’s just a common short haired cat
Really?! I must have missed that video. I have a British Shorthair and Tilly is the absolute spit of my cat.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think she’s buying followers on Instagram? I know these rumours other influences do.

Just noticing she usually gets between 8-12k likes per post yet has 127k plus followers seems low for someone with that many followers to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Anyone else think she’s buying followers on Instagram? I know these rumours other influences do.

Just noticing she usually gets between 8-12k likes per post yet has 127k plus followers seems low for someone with that many followers to me 🤷🏻‍♀️
hard to tell really. other influencers who have similar numbers often get less engagement.

Reactions: 1

I wouldn't put it past Gemma. She's the type to do anything for attention and look popular 🙄

• Wow
This is not exactly related to this thread but it’s been bugging me this morning and she used to remind me a bit of Gemma, I used to watch a girl with redish hair a while ago on YouTube she had a flat with her boyfriend, they went on a few cruises and I’m sure they left their jobs and were about to go travelling, I think I unsubscribed because they were boring me but I can’t for the life of me remember her name or what the channel was called or if they just disappeared. Anyone know who I’m talking about?

Her Instagram, “I’ve hit absolute rock bottom”. I’m sorry Gemma, you wouldn’t know rock bottom if it hit you square in the face. My Mum is a NHS nurse working on a Covid ward, HER feelings are rock bottom. Holding the hands of dying patients who can’t be surrounded by their families dying alone, having to come home and pretend everything is okay so your family doesn’t worry. Coming home, putting your clothes in the wash, showering and going straight to bed because you can’t bring yourself to talk to anyone is rock bottom, not bragging about your wealth and (clearly) having a targeted break in is not rock bottom. You complete idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Her Instagram, “I’ve hit absolute rock bottom”. I’m sorry Gemma, you wouldn’t know rock bottom if it hit you square in the face. My Mum is a NHS nurse working on a Covid ward, HER feelings are rock bottom. Holding the hands of dying patients who can’t be surrounded by their families dying alone, having to come home and pretend everything is okay so your family doesn’t worry. Coming home, putting your clothes in the wash, showering and going straight to bed because you can’t bring yourself to talk to anyone is rock bottom, not bragging about your wealth and (clearly) having a targeted break in is not rock bottom. You complete idiot.
I've just looked at the post. Is she actually for real? Thats the karma you get for bragging about your bank balance and how much you earn gemma! Shes is an absolute joke of a person. Ive now unsubscribed and unfollwed her. I dont need to follow people like that. Hope your mum is OK ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why, has jamie dumped her again?

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Just came onto say the same thing. Honestly she's a joke! Yes everyone has bad days / weeks but going to social media a week or 2 after her bragging video and claiming she's at rock bottom coz she can't create content even in normal circumstances would be laughable but in the current climate is just plain insensitive! Won't stop her posting her ads though will it. When people are actually feeling down they can't face anything especially social media!

Why, has jamie dumped her again?
The thought crossed my mind too lol

If you look up the word drama queen in the dictionary you will find Gemma Louise Miles 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I watched one of her really old videos last night from 2018 I think, she was in the house she had with Charlie.

Anyway she came across quite a bitchy person how I imagine the real Gemma to be. Even said don’t go trolling my haul (primark) your comments will just be deleted. This sweet butter wouldn’t melt act is all so fake!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.