Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That particular breed are safer kept inside. Not just because they are expensive but because of their nature. They don't have the same awareness as other breeds which can cause the other neighbourhood cats to 'bully' them. They are also less road smart which puts them in danger along with their friendly nature, making them an easy target for thieves.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Gemma is renting because she needs 3yrs proof of income before she can buy.
You don’t though, as I stated from personal experience. You can easily get a mortgage with 1 years proof of income and even more easy when you have as much cash for a despot as Gemma from all the utter shite she promotes.

Reactions: 1
You don’t though, as I stated from personal experience. You can easily get a mortgage with 1 years proof of income and even more easy when you have as much cash for a despot as Gemma from all the utter shite she promotes.
You do if your self employed.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the Girls Night In video. I’m actually surprised she has posted that considering it was the neighbours that called the police for her when they realised she had been broken in to. I wouldn’t be happy being them if I then watched this video and saw her rolling her eyes, making sarcastic faces and making bitchy comments every time there was a noise.

• Wow
You do if your self employed.
I literally just stated above that my partner is self employed and we’ve just bought a house with just 1 years proof of income, his wage being the main one we needed to buy the house as it’s considerably higher than mine. It was very straight forward. I have 2 friends self employed who have also bought houses alone with around 1.5 years proof of income, so you’re wrong. Maybe speak to a mortgage advisor if you are still adamant and they will confirm it for you🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I literally just stated above that my partner is self employed and we’ve just bought a house with just 1 years proof of income, his wage being the main one we needed to buy the house as it’s considerably higher than mine. It was very straight forward. I have 2 friends self employed who have also bought houses alone with around 1.5 years proof of income, so you’re wrong. Maybe speak to a mortgage advisor if you are still adamant and they will confirm it for you🤦‍♀️
Alright keep your hair on! I was going by the fact a few youtubers have stated they needed 3 years proof of income before they could buy a house.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 I think we know the garbage that comes out of these youtubers mouths
I reckon mortgage lenders take one look at any applications thats say "content creator" or "influencer" and give as many years as possible of their accounts that they need 🤣 then proceed to laugh their heads off hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would assume that because her income isn't fixed and can fluctuate wildly then they categorise "influencer" as quite a risky category to give out loans/mortgages to so want a lot more proof of income than with other people.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Who even wears a hoodie like this ffs 🙄 it just looks absolutely ridiculous! Also I get the night in video was pre filmed however she clearly hasn't learnt anything by getting burgled has she, by leaving the shot of the 5 grand camera in and showing it off 🙄 she should of edited that out. Moron!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Who even wears a hoodie like this ffs 🙄 it just looks absolutely ridiculous! Also I get the night in video was pre filmed however she clearly hasn't learnt anything by getting burgled has she, by leaving the shot of the 5 grand camera in and showing it off 🙄 she should of edited that out. Moron!
That’s exactly why we all know Jamie is there because a scared female who’s just been broken into wouldn’t be acting like this. She should of had some time of YouTube for a few weeks really

That's Gemma trying to be seductive. 🥵

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Tbh I thought all new builds nowadays had alarms installed?
Sadly not no. Mine didn’t I had to get one installed but I needed it for piece of mind or every little noise would have sent me bonkers!
Helps that we’ve known an alarm fitter for many years so I got it relatively cheap to some but for a low income family it was still a cost I would have liked to not have had to shell out. It was basically a shell when I moved in so I had to carpet (besides the kitchen & bathrooms) everywhere & I’m only renting I don’t even hVe an aerial fitter that is another cost 🙈

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.