Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With regards to renting, I have no idea why she still rents when she apparently earns all this money. My partner is self employed and only needed 1 years proof of earnings and they took the average and we have just bought a house with a really good interest rate, so it’s not the case of needing more than that.

Reactions: 3
I watched her

“Three men smashed a window in my house but didn’t break in - and to be honest I’ve given the whole internet my address - the contents of my house and the basic floor plan to allow them to plan a break in so I’m lucky it hasn’t happened earlier”

or whatever she called it 🙄 upload.

she looks different without the filler top ups.
Haven’t actually watched her in months.

she’s so outraged that someone would break in a steal her stuff.
why steal when you can beg for a living right Gemma.

idiot.

I feel bad for Sophie having to answer the call and be the first one to enter the house to find Tilly.

Reactions: 8
Ok Gemma.... I mean Globy
It’s hardly Gemma , everything globys wrote is everything what everyone knows anyway. It’s so frustrating when people on here slag Gemma off based on things they think they know. Gemma didn’t say she got contacted on insta she said she checked her phone because she was going on insta. Same with the glass everywhere. How many people on this thread now have said it’s for forensics, Jesus Christ. The same with her posting an ad. There’s tit loads of apps that schedule your posts and post on your behalf. I’ve used it loads of times on my business page. It was obviously precorded. Let’s everyone get facts straight first. It’s so frustrating.
Just because people are stating facts stop accusing people being Gemma 🤣

in other news someone on here who lived in gemmas street said something about her car being broken into.So it’s making me think they put two and two together when they saw the police out side which makes me think Gemma deffo wasn’t in her car. She just needs to come clean now because she’s looking pretty dumb right now

With regards to renting, I have no idea why she still rents when she apparently earns all this money. My partner is self employed and only needed 1 years proof of earnings and they took the average and we have just bought a house with a really good interest rate, so it’s not the case of needing more than that.
Maybe it’s because she lives alone with no other contributions coming in from anyone else. I’m not 100% though it does seem strange why she’s renting because it’s been two years now hasn’t it?! If I were I’d of moved back my mums and saved like mad.

Reactions: 5
Ah I know, I'm a long-time lurker on the Lydia board - should probably have mentioned that 😂
I'm a long-time lurker on there too but recently got banned 🙊 so I had to open a new account.

How do you know she pays £1,200?
It was on Zoopla.
20200525_103334.jpg

Because its clearly Jamie
Ok Gemma.... I mean Globy
Jeez, don't start that tit again!
"It's Jamie, it's Gemma, it's Angela, it's Laura" blah blah blah.
It ruined this thread on the first few pages and you were warned by admin to stop.

Reactions: 10
I'm a long-time lurker on there too but recently got banned 🙊 so I had to open a new account.

It was on Zoopla.
View attachment 137725

Jeez, don't start that tit again!
"It's Jamie, it's Gemma, it's Angela, it's Laura" blah blah blah.
It ruined this thread on the first few pages and you were warned by admin to stop.
Thank you.

Yeah its getting really annoying to see the same comments "it's jamie" 🙄🙄🙄🙄 it's not Jamie ffs. Gemma rented that house herself wish people would get over that fact.

Surely Jamie has to be there with her as there is no way I would be living alone after a break in??? I would have gone to my mums or got Sophie to come live me with for the rest of lockdown lol

Reactions: 6
It makes me wonder how much money she wants to spend on the house- she's clearly not going to be buying a small £100k starter home that she could absolutely afford to pay pretty much entirely in cash.

Whats the point of fitting a security system on a rented house?
Why would the police contact you through instagram??
Having suffered a break in myself I can assure you there is no way the police come out that day and give you all that support. I had to wait until the next morning yes with glass smashed and a jemmied back door
They said they would come out but after 7 hours I rang back 111 and they confirmed it was unlikely and I was low priority.
all I got was the fingerprinting people and the crime number over 18 hours later. I never got advice or a call back to check I was ok

Its really silly to boast about how much money you have and to buy a car like that - well its lovely yes but you just are a target even if it is leased.

Also the 3 bedroom houses on that estate are twice the price of what she has in the bank. So if she's earning 10k a month and has a 50% deposit Im not quite getting why she's paying £1,200 a month for rent?? It seems a lot of money for that area??

You many say that its peanuts for her income but interest rates are so low she's dumb not to get a mortgage. I am guessing she wouldn't pay anywhere near that amount in a mortgage payment

Not posted in a while because I got sick of the cosy lockdown shite! I'm not Gemma by the way, but I feel bad for her having the break in. It's my biggest fear and I worry about my cat too. However, something feels off with it. First time she's gone out in the evening and gets targeted. Who goes for a 4 hour evening walk? I know she's 'healthy' but she's hardly Bear Grylls. Gemma if you're still here, can I request you watch some videos on how to use a knife and fork because watching how you eat is painful.

Reactions: 10
Super late to this but I think the reason she posted about the pancakes the morning after the break in was because if she had a deal with the brand then in that contract would be details of what date and time she would post that at and to get paid they need to follow the contract. As well as getting her picture/video and caption approved by the brand too.

Whats the point of fitting a security system on a rented house?
Why would the police contact you through instagram??
Having suffered a break in myself I can assure you there is no way the police come out that day and give you all that support. I had to wait until the next morning yes with glass smashed and a jemmied back door
They said they would come out but after 7 hours I rang back 111 and they confirmed it was unlikely and I was low priority.
all I got was the fingerprinting people and the crime number over 18 hours later. I never got advice or a call back to check I was ok

Its really silly to boast about how much money you have and to buy a car like that - well its lovely yes but you just are a target even if it is leased.

Also the 3 bedroom houses on that estate are twice the price of what she has in the bank. So if she's earning 10k a month and has a 50% deposit Im not quite getting why she's paying £1,200 a month for rent?? It seems a lot of money for that area??

You many say that its peanuts for her income but interest rates are so low she's dumb not to get a mortgage. I am guessing she wouldn't pay anywhere near that amount in a mortgage payment
I have a new build and rent it out to tennants and got a security\alarm system fitted when it was being built?

Tbh I thought all new builds nowadays had alarms installed?
Adds piece of mind for tennants in my eyes. Although I dont live in the house and have landlord insurance I still don't want it getting broken into. I guess if gemma wants to pay for a security system it's up to her or she may come to an agreement with the landlord and they will pay to have one fitted.

Reactions: 1
Probably wants to get a bigger better house than Elle. It's all a competition to her. And not what is better for her and her pocket🤪

Reactions: 4
it seems the landlord went for the basic of basic. You have to pay for the extra options similar to when you buy a new car off the factory line. In my opinion the landlord was an idiot not getting one fitted in the first place in this day an age. Its like buying your brand new range rover and skipping the alarm and imobilizer option to save money 😭😭😭

Reactions: 1
No, not unless you put one in.
Oh right! Just when we bought a new build around 8 years ago (first owners,bought direct from barrats or whoever) all the houses on the estate had burgler alarms in so I thought it was standard 🙈

We have a 30s house that we rent out but I didn't put an alarm on it for our tenants! I'm wondering if should now tbh!

Oh right! Just when we bought a new build around 8 years ago (first owners,bought direct from barrats or whoever) all the houses on the estate had burgler alarms in so I thought it was standard 🙈

We have a 30s house that we rent out but I didn't put an alarm on it for our tenants! I'm wondering if should now tbh!
Tbh I lived in the house for a few years before I moved and rented it out an only put it on when I went on holiday i always knew I would move tho and rent it so that was one of the main reasons just to add extra security. I think until something bad actually happens you always forget to put it on tbh lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.