Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is she renting off of? it's a new build.
I thought you could only buy them?
Somebody bought the house straight away and listed it for rent on 26th December 2019.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Also who said she deleted the assumptions video cause it’s still up?
Me. Because she has. I only know because I commented on it and the video has gone. So when I got a notification that someone had replied - I went to view it but couldn’t because it’d been removed

Me. Because she has. I only know because I commented on it and the video has gone. So when I got a notification that someone had replied - I went to view it but couldn’t because it’d been removed
Yea didnt realise she’s posted 3 of them over the last few months well there is only 2 now

Reactions: 1
Me too, it's so strange why you would rent a new build rather than buy. But maybe she couldn't get mortgage with working on you tube not really stable money is it
Gemma is renting the house she lives in. She pays £1,200 per month.

She cannot get a mortgage at the moment because she is self employed.

The most common problem for a self employed person applying for a mortgage is only having one year of accounts. Many lenders require two or three years. A big increase in your income can also prove problematic. Lenders will often average out the last two or three years.

Reactions: 3
When she got her car and vlogged it all I remember being shocked she was just showing off the reg number multiple times, no attempt to hide it at all.
No class. Just a complete and utter showoff it would one thing if she earned it by hardwork but to do duck all pisses me off😷

If you get any free time.. hang out Lydia’s threads - she doesn’t travel anywhere unless it’s gifted Or a press trip. She didn’t even pay for a honeymoon.
Throughout lockdown has had around 3 deliveries per day. Barely mentioned her poor Mum who is a key worker. Claims to be Italian but doesn’t know the difference between Fusilli and linguine.
At this point they are all as bad as each other and the lies are pepping through.
Sorry I know that’s off topic.

Back to Gemma... surely she can only have been out with Jamie? As she asked Sophie to go to hers when the police contacted her as she would be there quicker?!!
Sorry don't really know much about this Lydia but IV heard Gemma mention her a few times.

Wtf is this story of Police contacting her via instagram? I havent watched the vid cause I just cant anymore! Only gemma would make up this vain story of officers contacting her via insta 😆 really wtf???!! shes full of lies. Yes gemma we know you spend half of ur time in insta deleting comments that dont lick ur arse but still this is utter nonsense.

Heres To complete New set of furniture 🍷 she surely needs it. Guys what do you think the colour scheme is For the New stuff though she loves and is so obsessed about everything shes hoarded To this house
The whole story was complete and utter bull.
There was no mate police officer contacting her on Instagram she's tryin to scare people into thinking she's got mates in the police force
She was out n about with Jamie for good few hours and quite far away that's y Sophie had to come around she was definitely saving the broken glass pics for the next day so she can film it n get sympathy. But not until she had posted her paid for sponsorship. Which by the way she doesn't touch those vitamins at all. If she did she would have mentioned it in previous vlogs n videos because you should try stuff like that for at least a month or 2 before taking a sponsor ship and selling vitamins to people your advice should b honest. Looks like it Gemma took on the post as soon as the cheque was offered. I'm telling you. Gemma is a complete and utter lying decieving con woman. She don't care about you one bit. Do yourselves a favour and unlike all her videos. That's what I do. 👍

Wherever she was she was definitely out all night and broke the lockdown rules. So narcissistic to think she’s above everyone else and the rules don’t apply to her. And I’m sorry but who the hell would sit and eat collagen pancakes surrounded by the glass of a break in?
This for me is the final straw. What a fraud.
Well said👍

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's been reading tattle again. That's y she mentioned her Instagram ads. I didn't c any messages on her Instagram sayin y had she posted an ad. And when she says she doesn't want to let anyone down. She means she doesn't want to let the brand's down bcoz they are lining her pockets. She's very comfortable with a full face of makeup bcoz Jamie's with her. She was deffo out and about with Jamie when this took place.

Probably to the beach with Jamie.

Such a liar. Shares everything. Yeah right. Lying all the time. Jamie's there that's y she's feeling safe to stay there or else she would b at her mums
Is she having an affair? Oh my God! who want the piece of narcissist witch whose botox is coming off in quarantine

No class. Just a complete and utter showoff it would one thing if she earned it by hardwork but to do duck all pisses me off😷

Sorry don't really know much about this Lydia but IV heard Gemma mention her a few times.

The whole story was complete and utter bull.
There was no mate police officer contacting her on Instagram she's tryin to scare people into thinking she's got mates in the police force
She was out n about with Jamie for good few hours and quite far away that's y Sophie had to come around she was definitely saving the broken glass pics for the next day so she can film it n get sympathy. But not until she had posted her paid for sponsorship. Which by the way she doesn't touch those vitamins at all. If she did she would have mentioned it in previous vlogs n videos because you should try stuff like that for at least a month or 2 before taking a sponsor ship and selling vitamins to people your advice should b honest. Looks like it Gemma took on the post as soon as the cheque was offered. I'm telling you. Gemma is a complete and utter lying decieving con woman. She don't care about you one bit. Do yourselves a favour and unlike all her videos. That's what I do. 👍

Well said👍
What is the story with Gemma and Lydia?

Reactions: 1

The most common problem for a self employed person applying for a mortgage is only having one year of accounts. Many lenders require two or three years. A big increase in your income can also prove problematic. Lenders will often average out the last two or three years.
How do you know she pays £1,200?

Ok Gemma.... I mean Globy

• Haha
The rental listing was online a while back on Zoopla or something. It was definitely £1200.
It's pennies to her. Seen as she's making over 10grand a month. I hope her sponsor ships die down. So undeserved of the money she's getting. Dispicable just like her 🤭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.