Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know. I think deffo Jamie did it or got someone he knows to do it. She didn't even mention who boarded it up. So I feel she's hiding Jamie's name all the time.
To b honest I don't think Jamie's capable of anything. His well and truly under Gemma's thumb. His not allowed to like her pics no more. As soon as his name's mentioned it's deleted. I suppose the cons for staying with gem is. She's making alot of money. His living rent free gets to drive her car around or at least sit next to her whilst feeling like a celebrity. Which they can try for as long as they live. But they will always b chavvy z Listers to me🤣🤣🤣

To b honest I don't think Jamie's capable of anything. His well and truly under Gemma's thumb. His not allowed to like her pics no more. As soon as his name's mentioned it's deleted. I suppose the cons for staying with gem is. She's making alot of money. His living rent free gets to drive her car around or at least sit next to her whilst feeling like a celebrity. Which they can try for as long as they live. But they will always b chavvy z Listers to me🤣🤣🤣
I just don’t understand why she’s lying about it ? What is she gaining from that?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You go online to tens of thousands of people all around the world/country bragging about how you earn 10k a month, live alone, have a new 5k camera and top of the range car on the drive, showcase your house with a complete tour so they know the exact layout of your home... what could possibly go wrong hun 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
You go online to tens of thousands of people all around the world/country bragging about how you earn 10k a month, live alone, have a new 5k camera and top of the range car on the drive, showcase your house with a complete tour so they know the exact layout of your home... what could possibly go wrong hun 🤦🏼‍♀️
Exactly this. No one deserves it but so many influencers just don’t help themselves. If you’re going to share your entire life on the internet then I do think you need to do some risk assessment first & yet none of them seem to. They need to be more aware than the average person but they all think they’re untouchable.

Reactions: 8
Exactly this. No one deserves it but so many influencers just don’t help themselves. If you’re going to share your entire life on the internet then I do think you need to do some risk assessment first & yet none of them seem to. They need to be more aware than the average person but they all think they’re untouchable.
It's so crazy 😳. She just sits there giggling, surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of random stuff. Does she not realise that the virus has also made the bad people rub their hands with glee 🤦🏼‍♀️ the amount of people that have been mugged etc lately is shocking. People are taking advantage of the fact that the police are overstretched and many are off sick. It's like taking pics of your xmas tree surrounded by gifts or putting a countdown to your hols on Facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I don't know. I think deffo Jamie did it or got someone he knows to do it. She didn't even mention who boarded it up. So I feel she's hiding Jamie's name all the time.
I just don’t understand why she’s lying about it ? What is she gaining from that?
It's bcoz she's been lying for months on end. Wouldn't know how to start telling the truth. Plus I feel she's insecure. Probably doesn't know how long it will last so doesn't wanna show it online. Fair enough. But don't lie to your followers by saying their your best friends and u tell them everything. Plus she's tryin to portray herself as a business woman. She wants to buy a house and buy more newbuilds to rent out. She's really tryin to show she's sophisticated but I can never take her seriously with that crazy hair and her lack of vocabulary.

Reactions: 4
Khy, oh sorry, I mean Ads Ads Ads - are you sure you don't KNOW Gemma? You seem to claim to know sooooo much about her. The investment you show is impressive 😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If I lived right next to her I'd have taken all the pictures as proof and posted it here

It's so crazy 😳. She just sits there giggling, surrounded by thousands of pounds worth of random stuff. Does she not realise that the virus has also made the bad people rub their hands with glee 🤦🏼‍♀️ the amount of people that have been mugged etc lately is shocking. People are taking advantage of the fact that the police are overstretched and many are off sick. It's like taking pics of your xmas tree surrounded by gifts or putting a countdown to your hols on Facebook 🤦🏼‍♀️
True 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
She makes me laugh on her stories she says don’t worry everyone Tilly is ok and she wouldn’t know what to do if someone had taken her like that’s the attraction to rob her?No one was robbing you for your cat hun when you’ve got a Range Rover outside worth more than a lot of people’s annual income 😂 keep yo cat, they wanted the keys 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She makes me laugh on her stories she says don’t worry everyone Tilly is ok and she wouldn’t know what to do if someone had taken her like that’s the attraction to rob her?No one was robbing you for your cat hun when you’ve got a Range Rover outside worth more than a lot of people’s annual income 😂 keep yo cat, they wanted the keys 🙄
🤣🤣🤣 Exactly what I was thinking

Reactions: 1
Thank you I laughed so much 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 her dumbness just.. It gets New levels all the time. Shes so fake - everything is glued on to her but not really her. All the positive thinking - fake. She Comes up looking so uneducated and shes not even bothered.

Also the hiding Jamie is not even funny anymore. Doesnt she love her Angel hunny buns and could never lie To them? The dumb comment on her insta that she took the wine glass pic From pinterest. Jeez the lies just Come naturally From her.

Its maybe the fact I work in the front line - these influenza people live on other planet. Like Nothings changed For them they just keep hoarding More pointless crap like theres No tomorrow. Its all about them - its such a self centered world. What on earth would make you think gem gems 100854 video of cosy day is somehow interesting To watch?

Reactions: 5
Whilst I wouldn't wish a burglary on any one. Am I the only one that sees the irony in Jamie being the technical director of Octavian Security Solutions Ltd?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That girl has all the gear and absolutely no idea. Buys new expensive Range Rover, films said car and posted photos all over the internet with her number plate on display. Majority of people know it is not difficult to do an information request for registered keeper's details from the DVLA.. hey presto that's her address and where the vehicle is likely to be kept easily found. Then doesn't bother to protect the vehicle (or herself) by investing in a dash camera. So when it gets hit, she (very luckily!!) relies on the footage of an unrelated third party whom did have the sense to have a dash cam fitted. Low and behold a few months later, she films another public video telling everyone how much money she has in her bank account. Then a further insta story showing her approx. £4000 camera and a swipe up link to show the value. So now if we go back to the start, any wrongun can easily find her address, knows she is a young woman "living alone" and keeps at least 2 expensive cameras, a laptop and expensive car at her home. If she couldn't be bothered to invest in a simple dash cam then she sure as hell wont have CCTV or an alarm on her home either. It's all about the money spent on materialistic stuff she can show her followers instead. I'm sorry as horrible as it is, she has made this easy for them!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That girl has all the gear and absolutely no idea. Buys new expensive Range Rover, films said car and posted photos all over the internet with her number plate on display. Majority of people know it is not difficult to do an information request for registered keeper's details from the DVLA.. hey presto that's her address and where the vehicle is likely to be kept easily found. Then doesn't bother to protect the vehicle (or herself) by investing in a dash camera. So when it gets hit, she (very luckily!!) relies on the footage of an unrelated third party whom did have the sense to have a dash cam fitted. Low and behold a few months later, she films another public video telling everyone how much money she has in her bank account. Then a further insta story showing her approx. £4000 camera and a swipe up link to show the value. So now if we go back to the start, any wrongun can easily find her address, knows she is a young woman "living alone" and keeps at least 2 expensive cameras, a laptop and expensive car at her home. If she couldn't be bothered to invest in a simple dash cam then she sure as hell wont have CCTV or an alarm on her home either. It's all about the money spent on materialistic stuff she can show her followers instead. I'm sorry as horrible as it is, she has made this easy for them!!!!!!
If she was in the states, they’d have her bound and at ransom

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.