Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she was in the states, they’d have her bound and at ransom
Probably true! It's very sad and absolutely no one deserves anything like that to happen to them. She isn't going to feel safe in that house again now. But it does boggle my mind that people are so slack with their security and open themselves up to this kind of thing. She is literally handing criminals all the information they need on a plate. God her youtube channel even has a house tour so they can plan exactly what route they are going to take and entry and exit points whilst they are inside. Yes youtube earns her a lot of money and her income but there are more things than just your relationship status that should be kept private!

Reactions: 12
Isn’t it bizarre that her relationship is a secret but her house is pretty much open to anyone 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I love how she's left the glass all over the floor all night so that she can film it in the day light the next day.

Reactions: 13
Whilst I wouldn't wish a burglary on any one. Am I the only one that sees the irony in Jamie being the technical director of Octavian Security Solutions Ltd?
Good point👍

Thank you I laughed so much 😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣 her dumbness just.. It gets New levels all the time. Shes so fake - everything is glued on to her but not really her. All the positive thinking - fake. She Comes up looking so uneducated and shes not even bothered.

Also the hiding Jamie is not even funny anymore. Doesnt she love her Angel hunny buns and could never lie To them? The dumb comment on her insta that she took the wine glass pic From pinterest. Jeez the lies just Come naturally From her.

Its maybe the fact I work in the front line - these influenza people live on other planet. Like Nothings changed For them they just keep hoarding More pointless crap like theres No tomorrow. Its all about them - its such a self centered world. What on earth would make you think gem gems 100854 video of cosy day is somehow interesting To watch?
She does come up looking uneducated. And your right she's not bothered in the slightest. I think she thinks she's looking cute and cozy. She thinks she's built an empire. More like you've done absolutely nothing. And that money u keep bragging about is not justified. It really grates on me aswell 😷

She’s deleted her assumptions/questions video. Wonder if she’s done it incase it has the potential to damage any insurance claims she makes?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
She’s deleted her assumptions/questions video. Wonder if she’s done it incase it has the potential to damage any insurance claims she makes?
I wondered about the impact on her insurance claim - seems like someone is covering her tracks. Either that or the police have had to explain to her how reckless it is to have such personal information freely available online, she must feel like such an idiot now. Doubt the landlord will be too pleased with her either, he/she will be one picking up the bill for the house repairs.

Reactions: 11
I wondered about the impact on her insurance claim - seems like someone is covering her tracks. Either that or the police have had to explain to her how reckless it is to have such personal information freely available online, she must feel like such an idiot now. Doubt the landlord will be too pleased with her either, he/she will be one picking up the bill for the house repairs.
I dont know any sane person that would ever disclose their bank balance or how much they earn on the Internet. Its extremely irresponsible, naive and just plain stupid. I wouldn't wish burglary on anyone I've been the victim of theft in the past luckily he went to prison but shes pretty much put herself out there and stuck a big flashing neon sign on her head 'I've got loads of money a nice car and fancy equipment, come rob me'. Unfortunately I don't have much sympathy for the girl. Like the previous poster has said, its most likely for the best shes taken that assumptions video down. Probably at the advice from her management or parents and yes to cover her tracks for insurance. If I were her parents I'd be extremely disappointed in her. She's a silly silly girl!

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t wish being burgled / theft on anyone but it’s hard to feel sorry for someone who boasts about having 100k in her bank, the price of her car and shows her number plate for anyone to see! Yes we know RR are quite lux cars 🙄 interesting that someone further back said her area is rough obviously someone local as thieves usually target well to do areas that’s assuming it was the car they were going after though.

Reactions: 7
Used to really like her vids when she was still living with Charlie, I remember when he got her a pair of Givenchy slides (that was obviously asked for specifically) that’s when I realised she was so materialistic but not because she just genuinely enjoys these things-it’s because she wants to post about it and show off. That’s come back to bite her in the ass now with this burglary. If I was the landlord, I’d be pissed

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.