Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good Point! I didn't think of that. Suppose they could have been left on the step but who would leave any sort of food on the door step. Think of ants and bugs getting at them :sick:
She's such a lying witch. On her last food shop all that food and fizzy drinks was so for Jamie. Bcoz we all know Gemma's so scared to have abit of sugar. And as if she baked this cake only for her in lockdown. It's for her and jamie deffo
Exactly, they box didn’t look as if it was sealed 🤪

Reactions: 2
She's not fooling anyone is she! And the cakes she was gifted in yesterday video as if she will eat them!
Exactly. Jus watched abit of d food haul to have a nozy. She bought 2 boxes of strawberries 2 packets of pistachio. We all know y there's 2. Obviously keeping Jamie full. And very entertained. Lying scheming cow.

Good Point! I didn't think of that. Suppose they could have been left on the step but who would leave any sort of food on the door step. Think of ants and bugs getting at them :sick:
Omg your right. The lying witch. Jamie must have opened the door and helped himself to some cakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
He’s 100% living there. They live doors away from me!! Twats both of them!
👍Thank you. I knew it all along. She's too needy she's said it herself. Even before lockdown she used to have Sophie staying over.

And three chicken breasts 👍🏻
That was so blatantly obvious she's such a bad liar. She didn't show her eating the food because obviously Jamie's at the table too😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Collagen pancakes and beauty hot chocolate?! Is this girl for real?! Fuuuucking hell my eyes are rolling back so much I can see my brain 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nope!!!!🤣 Someone tried for steal her beloved car last night. Meltdown!!!

And she lives on the same crappy estate as me. She’s nothing special.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

Aww you're gonna have to be our paparazzi 😂😂 I bet everyone on the estate hates her! I have family who live in Peterborough and they are deffo not the sort to put on airs and graces 😆

Reactions: 2

OOOh how do you know about the car? cant see anything on insta... is she screaming at the neighbours that she is a z-lister and her car is so fabulous everyone must be jealous of her ...YAWN

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's posted on her Insta now. Her back door window was smashed!
Just cane on to post this ! I do really feel for her though . How awful . I reckon we will maybe find out now though if she was living alone as being broken Into as a single woman on her own would be way more terrifying than if you had company with you especially a male . I know that seems sexist but it’s true . So if she doesn’t mention that she was alone that they will kind of tell us

Reactions: 4
Just cane on to post this ! I do really feel for her though . How awful . I reckon we will maybe find out now though if she was living alone as being broken Into as a single woman on her own would be way more terrifying than if you had company with you especially a male . I know that seems sexist but it’s true . So if she doesn’t mention that she was alone that they will kind of tell us
I’m totally with you, it’s such a scary thing to happen to anyone but when your living in your own it’s ten times worse, hope she’s ok

Reactions: 5
I do feel bad for her. In the grand scheme of things she's still a young woman. This could be a big wake up call for her - this is the kind of thing that could happen if you flaunt your (so called) wealth on social media. If someone thinks she has £100k+ in her bank account like she said on her YouTube video, they'll likely think her house is full of nice expensive goodies too. It'll definitely have gave her a big fright!

Reactions: 12
I do feel bad for her. In the grand scheme of things she's still a young woman. This could be a big wake up call for her - this is the kind of thing that could happen if you flaunt your (so called) wealth on social media. If someone thinks she has £100k+ in her bank account like she said on her YouTube video, they'll likely think her house is full of nice expensive goodies too. It'll definitely have gave her a big fright!
Oh yes, this is very true I didn’t think of that side of things

i cant see anything about her car, only a smashed patio door of her house did they do car and house?
I can’t remember her mentioning anything about her car 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
He’s 100% living there. They live doors away from me!! Twats both of them!
Do the neighbours like her by any chance 😂

I’m also not surprised she got broken into tbh she told thousands of people were she lives and flaunts all her expensive purchases maybe this will make her realise to be humble or maybe someone doesn’t like Jamie 😬

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.