Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% she has had to delete the video for insurance reasons. No insurance company is going to look at her case see that video and think “oh yea here you go have some MORE money for your reckless behaviour”. They would laugh her off the phone if they knew 😂😂

Reactions: 6
If she rents she'll only need contents insurance its up to the landlord to take out buildings insurance

Reactions: 5
Omg I can’t believe she’s done a whole video about this literally not even 48 hours after it’s happened🤣🤣🤣🤣

edit - the Crying thumbnail as well I can’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I

I agree

Gemma is always mentioning Lydia. But I think Lydia wouldn't b seen dead with her. Total opposites. Gemma money hungry. Lydia loves travelling and living for the moment
Don’t want to derail the thread but Lydia does not love travelling- read her thread!! I think she’s worse than Gemma if I’m honest. She’s even more money grabbing than Gemma

• Heart
It boggles my mind why she has wanted to make a video about it??? I know she loves the attention but the last thing I'd want to do is advertise the fact I'd been broken into. It's scary & you feel violated (I've only ever had a car broken into & that was bad enough).

She said I share everything online yeah apart from your secret bf and also didnt she call the landlord?

Reactions: 3
Just watched the video, this story does not make sense one bit. Day light, the only night she had left the house, them not taking anything and the fact her friend from the police had contacted her on social media to inform her which is a MASSIVE no and not allowed. This is completely messed up.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched the video, this story does not make sense one bit. Day light, the only night she had left the house, them not taking anything and the fact her friend from the police had contacted her on social media to inform her which is a MASSIVE no and not allowed. This is completely messed up.
That story doesn't add up. The first evening she leaves the house in weeks and she only wonders if she was targeted? Erm yes if that's true then they were watching you or tipped off. Although I doubt it was her first trip out, she was deliberately vague about where she was and who with - not with Sophie we know that much. Also she didn't seem that spooked by it? She only seemed worried about the next time she leaves the house, I think most people would be more scared that it happened again when they were at home alone especially given the police told her it is high crime area?!

The video and timeline makes no sense. Why was she out the house from half 6 until 10pm? Why did it take her an hour to get back? Who was she with?? It wasn’t Sophie as she asked Sophie to go and check the house for her. And why didn’t they take anything ?? (Edit: I continued watching and just saw the part that the police caught them and that’s why nothing was stolen lol oops)

is the bf known for any dodgy dealings? Def sounds targeted

Reactions: 4
To be fair at least she has reflected and realised how stupid she was to reveal all that personal stuff on the assumptions video 🤦🏻‍♀️ .... you need to stop all this bragging about everything you have now Gemma! I am a single mum on my own and I am vulnerable and take steps to protect us, she needs to do the same (if she’s “alone” which highly doubt 😂) was probably out on a date night with Jamie 🙄

I dont understand why they didn't even take her laptop at least if it was there on the dining room table? Had to click off. Got sick of the amount ad's she had put in

She seems remarkably calm in her video considering someone broke into her home. It makes sense that Jamie is living there with her as if she was living alone she would probably have a friend stay over or stay at her parents until she felt ready to go home. I certainly would not be staying in my house alone if that had happened to me.

Reactions: 12
Also why would her friend message her through Instagram?? And not contact her direct 🤷‍♀️ Why was she out for 4 hours ?? When your not allowed

Reactions: 5
I dont understand why they didn't even take her laptop at least if it was there on the dining room table? Had to click off. Got sick of the amount ad's she had put in
The fact they weren't interested in her laptop makes me think they were looking for her spare car key, so they could come back another day and steal the car. A car like that parked outside her house with no security must attract attention.

I wonder if part of the reason for the video, and getting it out so quickly, is to let any potential burglars know she now has security cameras?

Last edited:
Couldn’t watch the whole video. It’s like watching my teenage daughter crying after something bad happened When I’ve told her a million times I told you so. It’s frustrating 🤣. In all serious I’m not a Gemma hater I’m a liar hater. I feel bad for her but Jesus Christ what did she expect!!! Last week telling the world she earns £10k + this week broken into. Like a few posts have said something doesn’t add up does it. I reckon a lot of people will realise this mystery friend is Jamie because gemmas done nothing but go on about not having many friends and the ones she has we know them all don’t we?! I just don’t understand how 3 men would try burgle on broad day light. New build houses are so close together why would they risk it?! It’s deffo closer to home. If she genuinely lived alone and we got the whole Jamie thing wrong she 100% would pack a case and go her mums or sophies. If someone tried break in my home and I was alone I couldn’t stay there for a bit. I’d have someone around or go someone else’s.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.