Gemma Louise Miles #2 Gemma loves a cosy day at home, but we all know she ain’t alone!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just cane on to post this ! I do really feel for her though . How awful . I reckon we will maybe find out now though if she was living alone as being broken Into as a single woman on her own would be way more terrifying than if you had company with you especially a male . I know that seems sexist but it’s true . So if she doesn’t mention that she was alone that they will kind of tell us
I reckon Jamie was there so she does feel safe. The windows have been boarded up. Jamie probably sorted it. If she was on her own she would've really freaked out. And she's stil not gonna mention his their

I wish someone would call her out for it with some proof.
Even if they did. She would delete it. Like she always does.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shes always bragging online about how much she earns etc. Not a smart thing to do when you also say you live alone with just a cat!

Reactions: 11
For a split second there I actually felt sorry for bitching about her

then I realised she still uploaded her ad for crappy collagen pancakes this morning 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16

then I realised she still uploaded her ad for crappy collagen pancakes this morning 🤣🤣🤣
I didn't feel sorry for her. She's causing this because of the double life she portrays. She's deleted the comment on Instagram about Jamie. If she didn't brag about her wealth showcasing she has everything without doing anything. No one would care. The ad she's got on Instagram is so blantantly obvious it's just for the money. No way she takes all them vitamins. She always says she's scared of putting anything into her body. And them pancakes looks enough for 2🤪

Reactions: 3

😂 yeah I thought it was a bit strange to upload the pancake add, especially after something so traumatic as a house break in

Reactions: 7
😂 yeah I thought it was a bit strange to upload the pancake add, especially after something so traumatic as a house break in
As if Gemma would let anything get in the way of money. It's all about the coins for her 🤣🤣 any sensible person would b freaked out if they were on their own. Jamie's their so she's feeling all protected and safe. 🤯 Even the top YouTubers/Instagramers don't do as much ads as greedy money hungry gem gems😂

I’m confused, why you would put up a post this morning fetailong
I thought exactly the same! Why would you be posting pancakes when you’ve just woken up to your home being broken into!

Reactions: 5
New to the thread hi! It’s terrible to say but she probably hired someone to do it to gain sympathy, attention and for content 😂 I honestly wouldn’t put it past half these gurus. Stupid posting all these photos of your house etc online your just asking for it to happen and now she’s posting about pancakes after her house has been broken into 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Is it really bad that when I saw her story I thought she had set it up herself 🙈 So much is happening with ‘Influencers’ at the moment. Look at Imogen and the death threats she’s claiming to be getting. It’s all very convenient if you ask me 😂

• Sad
I wonder if her house is easy to access? thats why people like Zoella and Lydia live behind gates because its safer if you are going to put your life online plus they dont brag about how much money they make.

Reactions: 5
I
New to the thread hi! It’s terrible to say but she probably hired someone to do it to gain sympathy, attention and for content 😂 I honestly wouldn’t put it past half these gurus. Stupid posting all these photos of your house etc online your just asking for it to happen and now she’s posting about pancakes after her house has been broken into 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
I agree

I wonder if her house is easy to access? thats why people like Zoella and Lydia live behind gates because its safer if you are going to put your life online plus they dont brag about how much money they make.
Gemma is always mentioning Lydia. But I think Lydia wouldn't b seen dead with her. Total opposites. Gemma money hungry. Lydia loves travelling and living for the moment

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I didn't feel sorry for her. She's causing this because of the double life she portrays. She's deleted the comment on Instagram about Jamie. If she didn't brag about her wealth showcasing she has everything without doing anything. No one would care. The ad she's got on Instagram is so blantantly obvious it's just for the money. No way she takes all them vitamins. She always says she's scared of putting anything into her body. And them pancakes looks enough for 2🤪
Why delete it? if she wasnt with Jamie surely she would just say Im not with jamie. The face she deletes it speaks volumes. :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Why delete it? if she wasnt with Jamie surely she would just say Im not with jamie. The face she deletes it speaks volumes. :LOL:
She's so quick with deleting anything with Jamie on Instagram or YouTube. She knows we know. But doesn't want her blind loyal sheep to clock on. 🙄

Just think it’s weird she’s posting on social media and promoting collagen pancakes when her house has apparently been broken into 🤔🤔 Just something doesn’t sound right

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
i cant see anything about her car, only a smashed patio door of her house did they do car and house?
No they tried breaking in & were then arrrsted by her car. Thought it was the car at the time, as could see police. She flaunt it, she will get it taken. It’s rough area, people take take take. Silly having no alarm🤷🏼‍♀️

Do the neighbours like her by any chance 😂

I’m also not surprised she got broken into tbh she told thousands of people were she lives and flaunts all her expensive purchases maybe this will make her realise to be humble or maybe someone doesn’t like Jamie 😬
No they not like her I don’t think

• Wow
No they tried breaking in & were then arrrsted by her car. Thought it was the car at the time, as could see police. She flaunt it, she will get it taken. It’s rough area, people take take take. Silly having no alarm🤷🏼‍♀️

No they not like her I don’t think
They probably broke in for her 5 grand canon camera. That she was showing us the other day. I know it's 5 grand bcoz she mentioned it a while ago. She said she doesn't know if she should get it or not as it's 5 grand.
But obviously caved in. There's no way she would have boarded up that door on her own.
Jamie was probably tryin to b her knighting shining armour at that moment. Probably told his gangsta mates to do it to scare gem so he can hang around a whole lot more. I know I'm talking crazy but I have alot of theories with these 2 lying idiots 😬🤣

Reactions: 1
Not defending her but I did wonder if her landlord would have arranged to have it boarded... it depends on the landlords insurance. Is Jamie actually capable?

Not defending her but I did wonder if her landlord would have arranged to have it boarded... it depends on the landlords insurance. Is Jamie actually capable?
I don't know. I think deffo Jamie did it or got someone he knows to do it. She didn't even mention who boarded it up. So I feel she's hiding Jamie's name all the time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.