Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I already know this is going to sound bad but I feel she’s read so much of the feedback here about Noah that in the latest vlog, she’s tried to get “normal” clips of him. Proving he can respond by nodding, proving he can walk around the corner of the garden by himself unaided. It just really smacks of her trying her hardest to show there’s nothing wrong. I feel this is the worst direction she could have gone in. Talking about it would have not only made her relatable but gained her ££££ in new viewers and interactions. She’s got nothing else going for her and she’s missing the biggest trick she’s been handed. I know that sounds incredibly mean to say but I hope everyone understands what I mean. I think she has utterly lost her way. Gemma doesn’t even know Gemma anymore.

Reactions: 15
I thought she wouldn’t post Noah anymore after last week’s vlog but today he was in it straight away. I don’t understand the simpering about all the messages and well wishes she’s received either, any time I’ve left her a message over the years it’s never opened. EVER. And it was genuine advice or answering a question she had asked. She’s either speaking to a select few or completely making it up. She doesn’t even reply to hardly any comments on the vlogs or Insta so how is she communicating with all the “lovely lot” as she puts it?

Reactions: 18
I thought Bear when I saw all the little things in her nursery reveal.

But having seen those sneak peek photos of the personalised jumper she got him, I can’t see how it can be anything that doesn’t start with a wide top letter.

Like T, or E or J (with the line along the top). When you look through the other knits on Customcardicrew you can see that it’s not a letter B, it’s not an A, I don’t think it’s an O.

I’m wondering maybe

Jude (like someone else had said before)
Ted
Ezra
Zak

Attachments

Last edited:
I thought she wouldn’t post Noah anymore after last week’s vlog but today he was in it straight away. I don’t understand the simpering about all the messages and well wishes she’s received either, any time I’ve left her a message over the years it’s never opened. EVER. And it was genuine advice or answering a question she had asked. She’s either speaking to a select few or completely making it up. She doesn’t even reply to hardly any comments on the vlogs or Insta so how is she communicating with all the “lovely lot” as she puts it?
That’s exactly what she does, makes a fuss by being proper wound up in a video, stirs up the comment huns and then carries on like she’s done them a favour. She never gets called on her BS, apart from here. She doesn’t want any help, advice or feedback. She was asking ages ago what content people want to see and obviously loads of people must have said more like the old videos. She went on a massive rant then about how ⭐cHaNgE iS gOoD ⭐. Well firstly not when you’re earning the whole household income based off these videos that people are saying they don’t like anymore and people were asked for input! 🥴 plus coming from Gemma someone who constantly says she hates change and can’t even handle anything remotely different than just staying inside…😂

Reactions: 6
Only just catching up properly with last weeks video and I know we could all just harp on about Noah like we’re experts (definitely not a speech therapist here) but they just seem to be totally fumbling really easy ways that would help his speech develop

It’s so obvious when they’re sat down having breakfast that he’s saying “more, more, more, want more” and apart from one time when Jamie is like “maybe he wants more chocolate” they don’t encourage his speech at all. The advice I’ve always seen is that you should repeat back what they say to you, so they learn to say it properly, and then add additional words.

So when Noah is making his “more” sounds, they could say “more? You’d like more chocolate. Here’s some more chocolate”

They’re plonkers

Reactions: 12
^^^
That is why I will go on about this because if they would just go and get some help they will hopefully be given advice and a course which will help them to learn how to interact to develop his speech. This is not about being bad parents but that there are specific ways to interact to encourage speech which don’t just come intuitively.

Reactions: 7
It seemed to me like they talk about him rather than talk to him and that might be why it’s taking him a bit longer to pick up language bless him

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s got to the stage where you click on her videos and think haven’t I already watched this before. Literally every video starts with what she thinks is scenic shots of what is really just a farmers field with a sunrise. Makes the bed in a beige outfit with huge sleeves. Ad for about 10 minutes when in reality the whole video is an Ad because she has been gifted that much stuff. Skincare, nursery furniture and mattresses. Cooks or bakes in slow motion with sleeves draping in the food. Token clips of Noah usually looking bewildered because the only time he leaves the beige prison is when he goes to Nursery. Clip of the cats sitting on the settee or laying on their back. Complaining about being pregnant/ tired/ sick. It’s depressing watching it never mind living it. I honestly don’t know how she gets her views or sponsors at this stage. It’s like watching someone descend into madness and she just resembles a beige robot at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
These are the ones that Gemma has liked, maybe a clue of what she’s thinking in calling the baby

IMG_7166.jpeg
IMG_7165.jpeg
IMG_7164.jpeg

Reactions: 1
It seemed to me like they talk about him rather than talk to him and that might be why it’s taking him a bit longer to pick up language bless him
They need to talk to him properly, talk about what they're doing, everything going on around them. All he seems to get is Gemma gasping and saying "wow".

I dont think there is anything wrong with Noah, I think based on the brief glimpses of playing with Jaime its all actions not much talking and when Gemma interacts it’s full sentence questions or handing him things without waiting for a response.
noah doesn’t talk much as he doesn’t need to, Gemma is suggesting or providing him stuff so that language interaction isn’t needed. He will probably start talking when games with Jaime start getting more interactive like tag or hide and seek etc.
bet his first word was dad.

it’s nice to see him up and about in vlogs and the more activity realised moments like in the Easter vlog was a welcome change to the clean with me or music overlay vlogs. Reminded me of older more lively Gemma vlogs.

Reactions: 4
They need to talk to him properly, talk about what they're doing, everything going on around them. All he seems to get is Gemma gasping and saying "wow".
It’s like she’s speaking to a baby no older than a few months old isn’t it 😂

Reactions: 5
It’s like she’s speaking to a baby no older than a few months old isn’t it 😂
This is the thing, they understand your language spoken to them far earlier than you realise… they understand it way earlier than their ability to speak it back. So talk to him Gemma!

First few minutes of the vlog complaining about the house being surrounded by rapeseed and her hay fever being constant… along with the last holiday she kept saying “ooh I could live here Jamie”…. She’s 100% gearing up to move from this house à la
Elle Darby soon, I’d say she’ll keep that “content” idea for next summer, that’ll fill her worst time of year for posting! The new baby will be a year old, starting to gather tons more plastic toys and stuff they gather… along with Noah being bigger she’ll suddenly feel they have no space in that 4 bed detached. It’ll be “we’re putting the house on the market” - it’s so obvious

Even though they’ve just spent probably £15K on that godawful bathroom 😂

Reactions: 8
I thought Bear when I saw all the little things in her nursery reveal.

But having seen those sneak peek photos of the personalised jumper she got him, I can’t see how it can be anything that doesn’t start with a wide top letter.

Like T, or E or J (with the line along the top). When you look through the other knits on Customcardicrew you can see that it’s not a letter B, it’s not an A, I don’t think it’s an O.

I’m wondering maybe

Jude (like someone else had said before)
Ted
Ezra
Zak

I was thinking Ted she was saying when she was pregnant with Noah that she loved the name Teddy but it’s the cats name so maybe they settled for Ted for this baby

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Packing my hospital bag -> brings full size suitcase + additional bag.
What does she need all that stuff for? Also "the baby" had 3 bags prepared already also...
This just shows her "i bought less stuff this time around", and "i'm more prepared now" is utter bollocks,.
Materialistic lost cause that one...

Reactions: 7
This is the thing, they understand your language spoken to them far earlier than you realise… they understand it way earlier than their ability to speak it back. So talk to him Gemma!

First few minutes of the vlog complaining about the house being surrounded by rapeseed and her hay fever being constant… along with the last holiday she kept saying “ooh I could live here Jamie”…. She’s 100% gearing up to move from this house à la
Elle Darby soon, I’d say she’ll keep that “content” idea for next summer, that’ll fill her worst time of year for posting! The new baby will be a year old, starting to gather tons more plastic toys and stuff they gather… along with Noah being bigger she’ll suddenly feel they have no space in that 4 bed detached. It’ll be “we’re putting the house on the market” - it’s so obvious

Even though they’ve just spent probably £15K on that godawful bathroom 😂
Definitely! She was seething when she got it in her head they could get that 6 bed that was over 600k (when they weren’t even on the market with their house 🙄) and then someone else bought it. She’s the only person I’ve ever heard say a 4 bed house with 4 downstairs rooms is too small for 2 people before they’d even really bought it or just after 😂 and paying top end covid time prices means it hasn’t increased in value very much. She’d have to take a big mortgage out to get what she wants and rates are higher now. Considering Jamie doesn’t work and she barely does anything it shouldn’t even be possible to do it. I really hope she can’t so it teaches her a lesson about how not everything in life has to be more more more get get get. It’s a lovely family house that would make a beautiful home for most. She’s just given it no love or soul as she’s never felt it was good enough for her. She wanted a mansion

She definitely showed that greedy side to her when the house in Portugal was for sale and she was like “ooh it’s for sale ” and side glanced at Jamie like she must have it. It wasn’t a good look and again another flash of her true colours

• Heart
Packing my hospital bag -> brings full size suitcase + additional bag.
What does she need all that stuff for? Also "the baby" had 3 bags prepared already also...
This just shows her "i bought less stuff this time around", and "i'm more prepared now" is utter bollocks,.
Materialistic lost cause that one...
I thought she was going on another holiday for a second!!

Reactions: 2
No she is not carting that full sized suitcase to the hospital with her surely 😂 also thought when I seen the pic here that she was off on holiday again! What will the hospital staff think, as if it’s her 2nd time aswell. She must of took a van full off stuff the first time if she’s saying she’s taking less this time 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 3