Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No she is not carting that full sized suitcase to the hospital with her surely 😂 also thought when I seen the pic here that she was off on holiday again! What will the hospital staff think, as if it’s her 2nd time aswell. She must of took a van full off stuff the first time if she’s saying she’s taking less this time 😵💫
Wonder who will stay with Noah when she goes into labour? Have they even started to prepare him for his new sibling?

Like where’s the chat about baby and brother big brother. Stories about bringing home the new baby, how she things Noah will cope as not the only one anymore. She really underestimates babies and children. He’s 2 years not 2 months. He will absolutely feel surprise, shock, anger, curiosity, sadness, alarm and possibly even hatred and violence even if they prepare him well.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Listen to a Elle swift tik tok then listen to Gemma’s latest one… she’s putting on the exact same voice 🙈🙈🙈🤦🏼‍♀️ if you close your eyes you would think it was Elle

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
No she is not carting that full sized suitcase to the hospital with her surely 😂 also thought when I seen the pic here that she was off on holiday again! What will the hospital staff think, as if it’s her 2nd time aswell. She must of took a van full off stuff the first time if she’s saying she’s taking less this time 😵💫
She didn't actually fill up any of the pouches, wtf is the point of bringing this monstrocity ?
She did it with "baby's bags" also, just 2 or 3 items in a pouch.
She's an absolute idiot.

Reactions: 5
2 pairs of pyjamas, nice ones 😳

I stayed 1 night and day after my daughter was born, went through 4 pairs of pyjamas plus had to have my mum bring more. The water, the blood, even with the nappy pants it's a messy thing giving birth she's packed like it's a weekend away.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
2 pairs of pyjamas, nice ones 😳

I stayed 1 night and day after my daughter was born, went through 4 pairs of pyjamas plus had to have my mum bring more. The water, the blood, even with the nappy pants it's a messy thing giving birth she's packed like it's a weekend away.
See this baffles me, she has had a (traumatic) birth experience before but she's acting like a first time mom that has no idea what to expect.
(speaking from experience as a FTM who overpacked as I had no clue what to expect :ROFLMAO: )

Reactions: 3
See this baffles me, she has had a (traumatic) birth experience before but she's acting like a first time mom that has no idea what to expect.
(speaking from experience as a FTM who overpacked as I had no clue what to expect :ROFLMAO: )
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if that’s not her actual hospital bag and she’s just packing and filming it for the likes.

As someone else has said, you’re lucky if you don’t bleed through a pad AND those disposable pants in between hobbling to the toilet 😂

Surely she’s got a drawer somewhere deep in the depths of her house full of all the tit stained clothes with holes in that were once your best leggings/pyjamas and they’ve now been relegated 😂

p.s same with the overpacking - I was eating hospital snacks for weeks, and I now laugh about the fairy lights and electric candles I thought I’d use 🤦🏼‍♀️😝

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh but remember how she just had some very super minor ⭐4th degree tears⭐ and then she healed absolutely and totally completely perfectly. Even she was surprised just how perfect it all was after 😂 what a joke if it wasn’t so insulting to new mums who didn’t find it all so perfect! She couldn’t even be honest about that. Her bags are probably all just fake packed too. Like was said she looks like she’s off on a mini break.

also for someone who is supposedly mentally wrestling with not showing her child online, everything she’s posted since the rant has pretty much showed him. “Don’t want to show my son after comments…. But here he is again huns wearing new shoes #aff link ✌😂 I really think she’s going to make a GOM kids clothes range and has no intention of taking either child offline.

Reactions: 10
I really think she’s going to make a GOM kids clothes range and has no intention of taking either child offline.
Agreed with this.

She never had ANY intention of taking Noah offline, and the new child will be used as well.
It was all for empathy points and to shut up the "haters" who dared comment on her child's development, and to show that she is a caring mother concerned for her kid's wellbeing. Then when people will comment on it in the future she can claim her "best friends/followers" are the ones that want to see her kids, it's definitely not HER fault.
She hides everything under this para-social " I want to share my life with my best friends" but at the end of the day kids bring in money and she knows it. She is not exactly swimming in sponsored ads these days ( where are her FoxyLocks and Elemis "friends" now ? ) she only has myvitamins and hello fresh as the usual sponsors so the rest is all #AFF and such... If she really made enough money she would have no problems leaving her kids offline but we know that won't happen, they are cash cows.

Also, in addition, it also shows she's dense as a brick when it comes to marketing and "influencing".
If she must use her children for promotions or #ADS or #AFFS she can do so without showing their face. There are tons of faceless UGC creators making bank with creative advertising, but that requires creativity , and of course effort, and she has 0 % creativity and is lazy af sooo....,

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She has ANOTHER new bed since the new one gifted from Next last month. This one custom made with new bedside tables too. making this her third bed in less than 9 months. A new bed every 3 months, what an absolute joke 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
She has ANOTHER new bed since the new one gifted from Next last month. This one custom made with new bedside tables too. making this her third bed in less than 9 months. A new bed every 3 months, what an absolute joke 😂
I swear this influencer trend of overconsumption is tiresome. They are all caught up in this vapid culture of instant gratification, its such wasteful behaviour.

• Heart
Where she's right, she's right...

...are you also annoyed by the constant hello fresh ads?
That is such an intrusive company...

Reactions: 7
£2800 for the bed and £1000 each for the bedside tables if you look on the designers website moriidesigns.com, and it actually makes me sick how bland they are

• Wow
  • Sick
She is desperate to make as much money as she can before she goes on Mat leave. Linking items she has already linked countless times before. She is so money hungry it’s embarrassing. Maybe sit and read to your child Gemma to encourage his speech rather than posting links.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She is desperate to make as much money as she can before she goes on Mat leave. Linking items she has already linked countless times before. She is so money hungry it’s embarrassing. Maybe sit and read to your child Gemma to encourage his speech rather than posting links.
She so is isn't she :sick:
It really isn't surprising how delayed Noah is with having her as his mother, I don't think I've ever seen her teach him anything? My son didn't walk until 18 months but his speech was incredible because I actually spent quality time with him and read to him etc.. she has no excuse! Sorry but she should have never had children, she clearly hates being a mum.

Reactions: 8
I must admit I like the bed, it is pretty. But it is unaffordable for me. The bedside tables are nothing special for me.

Reactions: 1