Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anybody noticed on her story’s lately she seems to be upstairs with her new baby, away from Noah?

she posted yesterday about how he ‘came upstairs’ to show her something, and nowposted these.
I bet Noah doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

What a way to make him feel involved and not pushed aside
It's like she's got no maternal instinct. Her house is her baby.

Reactions: 14
Has anybody noticed on her story’s lately she seems to be upstairs with her new baby, away from Noah?

she posted yesterday about how he ‘came upstairs’ to show her something, and nowposted these.
I bet Noah doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

What a way to make him feel involved and not pushed aside
I was thinking it was really strange when she said she was in hospital for 2 days/ nights but Noah didn’t meet the new baby until they came home. Unless there is health complications I can’t think of why you would do this. It’s like she is scared to take Noah anywhere other than Nursery and that pizza place they go to every week. No wonder the poor child is delayed. He lives such a sheltered life.

Reactions: 18
No matter how many "proving us wrong" pictures, reels or posts she does she will ever convince me she a) knows what she's doing and b) likes Noah even the slightest.

Reactions: 14
She totally asked herself that question to promote her video. She’s a heavy user of the white love heart … so kind of gives it away Gemma 😂😂😂
100%! Any “fans” of hers would’ve been watched it by now because they are so obsessed with her and her family and also you couldn’t miss the way she’s been pushing the vlog this week.

Reactions: 10
She spells Jonah with a capital J and Noah with a lowercase N. I know it's such a small thing but in my eyes she already has her favourite, can't be arsed putting as much effort into typing Noah's name.
Also he’s been born like a week. I’ve just gone from 1-2 and she’s still in bubble mode. Of course it’s easy! Wait till you’re on your own and your toddler is tired and screaming for you whilst you’re breastfeeding your newborn who is cluster feeding 😂

Also he’s been born like a week. I’ve just gone from 1-2 and she’s still in bubble mode. Of course it’s easy! Wait till you’re on your own and your toddler is tired and screaming for you whilst you’re breastfeeding your newborn who is cluster feeding 😂
This 🙃 my second is 3 months now and my first has just turned 2 in May. The first couple of weeks are completely different to months down the line, newborns basically sleep constantly and don’t really need much else but feeding. She was saying how he doesn’t cry in her video, but she said the exact same thing about Noah when he was a newborn, now all she does is complain about how he was as a baby.
I’m genuinely glad she is feeling so positive right now, but it’s not realistic to just assume her baby is going to stay an ‘angel’ when he is only just over a week old.

Probably doesn’t really matter to her though anyway, I can’t imagine she’ll have much time where she has the 2 of them on her own ever. She barely seemed to spend much one on one time with Noah, even now he seems to either be downstairs with Jamie or at nursery the majority of the time.

Reactions: 5
I applaud anyone that can breastfeed cause it’s HARD but she’s going to make it her entire personality now isn’t she? 🥱

Reactions: 11
I applaud anyone that can breastfeed cause it’s HARD but she’s going to make it her entire personality now isn’t she? 🥱
She absolutely will make BF her entire existence, much like every other influencer out there.

A boring bland beige breast feeding personality (or lack of in her case 🥴 ).

She’s going full out on this new baby content 🙄 . I think she’s determined to get the content she thought she was going to get from N but he didn’t quite meet her expectations. Absolutely laughable when she said she was thinking about keeping them off the internet. Total BS. I do wonder though who wants to see other people’s kids and babies it’s all so weird to me and I don’t even have kids. After the kind of comments she always gets about people saying they can’t wait to see her kids grow up (absolutely loons most of them!) I don’t know how her and Jamie think it’s acceptable to carry on putting them out there…anything to keep him in Birkenstocks and new trucks without having to leave the house though hey!

Reactions: 17
She spells Jonah with a capital J and Noah with a lowercase N. I know it's such a small thing but in my eyes she already has her favourite, can't be arsed putting as much effort into typing Noah's name.
unless Jonah turns out to be as un- instagrammable as Noah, then it’ll be off to nursery full time at the earliest opportunity so she can do yet another bedroom refresh in peace.
---
Shes an absoulute idiot to do it both in the "question" and her reply :rolleyes:
we know she’s not the sharpest 🤍

• Haha
I was served an ad yesterday that featured Gemma advertising a baby basket for a brand I previously purchased from (but won’t be again) Literally a day later she is advertising a bedside crib from Mamas and Papas. How much new stuff does a person need for their second baby? I am surprised that brands gift her items so similar as it shows no loyalty to the brand she is supposedly advertising. I swear she had a second baby just for the free stuff and content she can make from it to line her pockets as she doesn’t come across as the most maternal person in the world. It disgusts me to be honest how people are struggling and she hasn’t had to pay for a thing for the new baby and also didn’t have to for Noah either.

Reactions: 16
I was served an ad yesterday that featured Gemma advertising a baby basket for a brand I previously purchased from (but won’t be again) Literally a day later she is advertising a bedside crib from Mamas and Papas. How much new stuff does a person need for their second baby? I am surprised that brands gift her items so similar as it shows no loyalty to the brand she is supposedly advertising. I swear she had a second baby just for the free stuff and content she can make from it to line her pockets as she doesn’t come across as the most maternal person in the world. It disgusts me to be honest how people are struggling and she hasn’t had to pay for a thing for the new baby and also didn’t have to for Noah either.
Pisses me right off that influences who actually have money get gifted so many baby things when there’s so many mums struggling for the basics. ‘Oh here’s hundreds worth of nursery furniture that you could totally afford’

Reactions: 13
these influencers never have to worry about whether or not they could afford another child like a lot of people in the real world have to because they know that the minute they announce the pregnancy they are going to be inundated with gifted goods for the baby. It’s disgusting. No hand-me-downs or second hand for these influencer babies.

The thing that gets me is people attack others for claiming benefits when they really need it to genuinely help them get by for their kids but there’s no hate towards influencers who take every expensive baby item handed to them when they don’t need it and can easily afford it themselves. They push their pregnancy content to intentionally get ads and freebies but there’s no hate for that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15