Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First story making Noah talk. Proving he can say “hiya” and isn’t delayed. It’s embarrassing, just talk about it and actually make some new, down to earth followers who will respect you for it. I can see Noah is going to be a performing monkey now, coached for days no doubt to say a single word, to prove he has no issues. It’s beyond sad. Who has Gemma become.

Reactions: 16
First story making Noah talk. Proving he can say “hiya” and isn’t delayed. It’s embarrassing, just talk about it and actually make some new, down to earth followers who will respect you for it. I can see Noah is going to be a performing monkey now, coached for days no doubt to say a single word, to prove he has no issues. It’s beyond sad. Who has Gemma become.
I thought that - was this for the benefit of us Tattlers, him saying hi to the camera? 🤭😳

Attachments

Reactions: 7
She so is isn't she :sick:
It really isn't surprising how delayed Noah is with having her as his mother, I don't think I've ever seen her teach him anything? My son didn't walk until 18 months but his speech was incredible because I actually spent quality time with him and read to him etc.. she has no excuse! Sorry but she should have never had children, she clearly hates being a mum.
Im starting to wonder if she just genuinely lives in her own world that much she had no clue how delayed he is? She’s posted a story of him saying hiya today which is probably the first thing he’s said. She’s posted this to try and prove a point but he’s literally almost 2, most babies I know said words like this around 8 months to 1. We’ve always read tonnes of books and I definitely think that has helped with how well my 2 year old speaks. I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard her read to Noah, his books (if he has any) are probably all beige and picture less.

£2800 for the bed and £1000 each for the bedside tables if you look on the designers website moriidesigns.com, and it actually makes me sick how bland they are
Yep and unfortunately an endless budget does not pay for an eye for an interior design.
The colour of the wood on the bed & tables doesn’t go at all with the walls and the 3 black frames are too small and look so random.
None of it clashes in a deliberate or stylish way.
Thousands of pounds spent on one room to still not work at all.

She is an absolute joke with her interior, how many times and how much money has she spent now over and over again and yet she still can’t get it right 🥴the only thing that she’s got right it that it matches her totally dull and lifeless personality down to a T. 5 minutes with her woukd suck the absolute life out of anyone.

Yep and unfortunately an endless budget does not pay for an eye for an interior design.
The colour of the wood on the bed & tables doesn’t go at all with the walls and the 3 black frames are too small and look so random.
None of it clashes in a deliberate or stylish way.
Thousands of pounds spent on one room to still not work at all.
I’m glad you said this. The bedside lamps and lampshade do not match at all now with the new bed and bedside tables. Shame she is stuck in a partnership with Next. It must kill her to know she can’t change them until Next send her new ones. I’d rather have full control over my life and bedroom furniture than be a beige prisoner any day of the week.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad you said this. The bedside lamps and lampshade do not match at all now with the new bed and bedside tables. Shame she is stuck in a partnership with Next. It must kill her to know she can’t change them until Next send her new ones. I’d rather have full control over my life and bedroom furniture than be a beige prisoner any day of the week.
Can just imagine the people at Next when it's time to send her new stuff, "Gemma is due some new furniture, just send anything beige and boring". Makes their job easier 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Getting Noah to talk to the camera and showing them at a soft play/kids play area… trying so hard to impress her tatlers 😂

THREE different double beds in 2 years. What. Free or not genuinely who the F can be arsed to keep building furniture and selling on FB marketplace on repeat?!

Reactions: 16
With all the things Gemma has been saying/doing recently she’s really shown herself to be totally unlikable and can’t relate to any form of the real world. It’s a stark contrast from how she used to come across when she started doing videos. Not even just from the money perspective. Like mentioned above it doesn’t even matter how much the furniture costs or if it’s free etc (although it’s sickening companies gift her this new expensive stuff over and over) it’s the fact that in no way is this compulsion to consume and tweak at everything normal. No one needs 5 beds, 4 changes of bedside table and lamps, 3 changes of kitchen stools, different side tables etc it’s total madness. She’s like the hungry caterpillar for household interiors 😂 But on the serious side it shows her to be so greedy and fixated, it’s not a good look. She deleted that comment about not being able to keep up with how many beds she’s had and it wasn’t even a bad comment, it’s just facts that it’s ridiculous and in no way normal. It’s no wonder she has no friends left.

Now the way she’s trying to rub it in peoples faces how wrong everyone was about her kid and plaster him everywhere like a performing monkey saying hi to internet strangers for cash gain . It’s gross.

I really don’t think there’s anything positive left in her personality and it’s really showing.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Im starting to wonder if she just genuinely lives in her own world that much she had no clue how delayed he is? She’s posted a story of him saying hiya today which is probably the first thing he’s said. She’s posted this to try and prove a point but he’s literally almost 2, most babies I know said words like this around 8 months to 1. We’ve always read tonnes of books and I definitely think that has helped with how well my 2 year old speaks. I don’t think I’ve ever seen or heard her read to Noah, his books (if he has any) are probably all beige and picture less.
My nephew is 16 months and was a bit slow to start speaking because my sister in law (first time mum) just didn’t think to repeat stuff back to him to help him learn the words and just got the stuff he pointed at etc but NOW she has realised that if she says stuff back to him/to him about the thing he wants, or if he wants more or whatever, he’s picking up words really fast. That’s literally all Gemma needs to do…I haven’t watched her in ages but I can see from the comments here she’s as beige and bland as ever, if not more so…

Reactions: 6
With all the things Gemma has been saying/doing recently she’s really shown herself to be totally unlikable and can’t relate to any form of the real world. It’s a stark contrast from how she used to come across when she started doing videos. Not even just from the money perspective. Like mentioned above it doesn’t even matter how much the furniture costs or if it’s free etc (although it’s sickening companies gift her this new expensive stuff over and over) it’s the fact that in no way is this compulsion to consume and tweak at everything normal. No one needs 5 beds, 4 changes of bedside table and lamps, 3 changes of kitchen stools, different side tables etc it’s total madness. She’s like the hungry caterpillar for household interiors 😂 But on the serious side it shows her to be so greedy and fixated, it’s not a good look. She deleted that comment about not being able to keep up with how many beds she’s had and it wasn’t even a bad comment, it’s just facts that it’s ridiculous and in no way normal. It’s no wonder she has no friends left.

Now the way she’s trying to rub it in peoples faces how wrong everyone was about her kid and plaster him everywhere like a performing monkey saying hi to internet strangers for cash gain . It’s gross.

I really don’t think there’s anything positive left in her personality and it’s really showing.
Agreed with this!

She's really showing her ass isn't she...

I would have much more respect for her if she would have decided against posting Noah. and if she would stop pretending like her regular furniture overhauls are " working on the home " or something that is normal.
She's desperate for that modern American farmhouse vibe and is failing miseably because she has ZERO insight in home decorating and is trying to make a silk purse out of a pig's ear. The new bEd is bespoke and custom made because she couldn't by the actual American brand bed.,.. She lost the plot, truly, who does that??
That house is modern and lovely on it's own, the way she tries to make it into something she likes reminds me of Lydia Millen trying to make an old money Cotswald cottage out of a modern build bungalow. They are both hopelessly failing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Sorry, but someone needs to tell her that that sort of rattan is NOT farmhouse style. The bed headboard looks completely out of place with the whole room. What is the need in that mini bench at the end of the bed as well? Makes the room look even worse. She's trying too hard to make content the house is starting to look less put together with all the changes. I think the only rooms I like are her nurseries, bathroom and media wall in the kitchen. Other than that, the house just doesn't flow anymore.

Reactions: 1
Seriously, WTF is that thing at the end of her bed? 😂 The room is totally disjointed now and nothing matches anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Seriously, WTF is that thing at the end of her bed? 😂 The room is totally disjointed now and nothing matches anymore.
It looks like a dirty old work bench. The sizing is so far off and none of the woods match! 😂
The new bEd is bespoke and custom made because she couldn't by the actual American brand bed.,.. She lost the plot, truly, who does that??
She did say it’s their friends company too that made the bed… wonder if it’s the same “friends” that had the candle company that they had a vested interest in but never were honest about 👀

It’s crazy too that supposedly this bed was in the works for months she said but in the meantime she was just accepting new beds left right and centre knowing she was never going to keep any of them

Reactions: 10
I think she keeps changing it because the beige isn’t really her her style and doesn’t like it, when she had grey glam interiors she seemed much more proud of her home and how nice it looked

Reactions: 5
I think she keeps changing it because the beige isn’t really her her style and doesn’t like it, when she had grey glam interiors she seemed much more proud of her home and how nice it looked
You’ve hit the nail on the head there, even though she’s ’embarrassed’ of that era now 🙄

Reactions: 2