Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you
PutConbeforethehearse
for providing the new title thread, it received 29 votes making it the most liked title!

Please check the WIKI / pink button or click here for the basics.
We still don't know what happened to Sophie.

UPDATES:

- the wait is on for baby #2 to arrive, due date is somewhere in May
- speculation regarding the name started to pick up, especially after Gemma posted she bought matching jumpers on IG .
By the time baby #2 has arrived and can actually wear his Noah's will be too small for him but that's just details luv...
Current speculation: Bear, Ollie, Alfie, Arlo,
- current Renovating-Cuz-We-Hate-Our-Brand-New-House-Akshully project is the main ( aka HER ) bathroom, it is all being done / renewed of course.
- it appears baby #2 has a brand new nursery, because obviously
- G & J were gifted another new bed by Next, the previous one not being even 1 year old, because obviously.
- every post on IG is still an #AD
- after comments on Tattle mentioned she appears very uncomfortable with Noah there is suddenly more vids and pics in which she awkwardly tries to show off cute mum & son activities, and failing miserably.
- random baby-moon / vacation to Portugal was boring , bland , and beige, despite the lovely weather.
- apparently jamie's mum is selling all the "bits" Gemma doesn't need anymore on vinted ( some details to be read from this post onward )

Overall we spent another quite uneventful thread just speculating our bums off regading the purpose of Gem on social media, as per.
Carry on and as you were dear beige gumdrops!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Another missed video this week 🙄 . I really think she’s having a total meltdown about her own life VS Elle Darbys current USA move. She’s been off ever since. Can just imagine it… she’ll be manifesting a new 6 bed house like crazy 😂

Reactions: 7
One video in three weeks. Hard work for some...

We all have to go to work when ill, pregnant or have had a tooth out. These are normal life events, not something that should grind your life to a halt.

Reactions: 11
It's coz the season is changing and she can't think up a title that doesn't include the word 'cosy' in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Another missed video this week 🙄 . I really think she’s having a total meltdown about her own life VS Elle Darbys current USA move. She’s been off ever since. Can just imagine it… she’ll be manifesting a new 6 bed house like crazy 😂
Pretty sure they are . once again, all poorly in the house.
They seeem to get sick every other week or so, which is understandable if Noah brings home all kinds of stuff from the nursery.

But like Chicane mentioned , us regular folk have to work anyway, when sick or tired or otherwise feeling bad, not our Gem though...

Thank you
PutConbeforethehearse
for providing the new title thread, it received 29 votes making it the most liked title!

Please check the WIKI / pink button or click here for the basics.
We still don't know what happened to Sophie.

UPDATES:

- the wait is on for baby #2 to arrive, due date is somewhere in May
- speculation regarding the name started to pick up, especially after Gemma posted she bought matching jumpers on IG .
By the time baby #2 has arrived and can actually wear his Noah's will be too small for him but that's just details luv...
Current speculation: Bear, Ollie, Alfie, Arlo,
- current Renovating-Cuz-We-Hate-Our-Brand-New-House-Akshully project is the main ( aka HER ) bathroom, it is all being done / renewed of course.
- it appears baby #2 has a brand new nursery, because obviously
- G & J were gifted another new bed by Next, the previous one not being even 1 year old, because obviously.
- every post on IG is still an #AD
- after comments on Tattle mentioned she appears very uncomfortable with Noah there is suddenly more vids and pics in which she awkwardly tries to show off cute mum & son activities, and failing miserably.
- random baby-moon / vacation to Portugal was boring , bland , and beige, despite the lovely weather.
- apparently jamie's mum is selling all the "bits" Gemma doesn't need anymore on vinted ( some details to be read from this post onward )

Overall we spent another quite uneventful thread just speculating our bums off regading the purpose of Gem on social media, as per.
Carry on and as you were dear beige gumdrops!
Thank you for the votes tattlers 🩶🤎🤍
I’ll be celebrating by making a cup of coffee in slow motion and sitting in my beige blue living room.

• Haha
Thriving? 😬 I’d say it’s pretty obvious he’s developmentally very far behind his peers but if you want to call that thriving then sure.. I swear she lives in an absolute fantasy world and is so closed off from the world. He’s nearly 2 and the way she’s talking about him patting his belly is something I’d expect from more of a one year old, yet she seems to be really impressed by this 😬 (that amongst the many other obvious signs). She definitely does baby him a lot which won’t be helping him.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Oh hi Gem!! Glad you’re feeling better.. oh wait… just a day full of ads. Makes sense I guess, need some pocket money to pay for your mortgage.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I know the controversy around elle but I do think she's a good mum she's always playing with them and being a mum, Gemma seems to want everything to perfect to have kids. She's no fun

Reactions: 8
Her new vlog is up and she is calling out people who are posting about Noah at the end of the vlog. At least she is reading the comments and will hopefully flag his lack of talking with the health visitor at his 2 year check

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her new vlog is up and she is calling out people who are posting about Noah at the end of the vlog. At least she is reading the comments and will hopefully flag his lack of talking with the health visitor at his 2 year check
What does she say? Cba to watch

Reactions: 2
Her comments about Noah.. she seemed more concerned about her image and how things look opposed to actually safeguarding her children. Stop sharing your bleeping children and be unapologetic about it. Their safety is much more important than whatever income and interest they generate.

Reactions: 16
Ok put it on in the background while I got ready. She’s basically saying she doesn’t know whether to stop sharing Noah and new baby. She’s had some messages making assumptions about Noah on her Instagram and comments. We only see 5/10 mins of Noah every fortnight.. blah blah. Let’s be honest she will 100% keep posting them though because it’s content for her.

Wants to take maternity leave this time as she didn’t before (wasn’t that because Elle Swift came back just as she was about to give birth 😂💀💀💀)

Also her moaning that she needs to slow down and stop doing as much now 🙄🙄🙄 what does she actually do?! Make coffee, bake and go for a walk in the woods every two weeks? And Noah is in nursery isn’t he, imagine if she had an actual job to go to

also just to add I genuinely think she is struggling and needs to get off social media and “influencing” and live in the real world. Clearly not good for her.

Reactions: 23
Ok put it on in the background while I got ready. She’s basically saying she doesn’t know whether to stop sharing Noah and new baby. She’s had some messages making assumptions about Noah on her Instagram and comments. We only see 5/10 mins of Noah every fortnight.. blah blah. Let’s be honest she will 100% keep posting them though because it’s content for her.

Wants to take maternity leave this time as she didn’t before (wasn’t that because Elle Swift came back just as she was about to give birth 😂💀💀💀)

Also her moaning that she needs to slow down and stop doing as much now 🙄🙄🙄 what does she actually do?! Make coffee, bake and go for a walk in the woods every two weeks? And Noah is in nursery isn’t he, imagine if she had an actual job to go to

also just to add I genuinely think she is struggling and needs to get off social media and “influencing” and live in the real world. Clearly not good for her.
Omg really. I have completely gone off her. I used to love watching her videos.
Does she mean comments she's read here? 😂
Wonder what's been said on insta then?
Maternity leave!! She's gone from 3 vids a week to 2 and then 1 when Noah was born and misses them quite a bit. Still wants to be paid though whilst we all have proper jobs and can't take time off to lie in bed watching netflix and pissing about with seasonal decor! It's all making me so angry now.
She clearly has lots of issues and I don't think she can be arsed with YouTube anymore. Why don't Jamie get a job and support his family and she be a stay at home mum with part time content or just come off it all completely?
She always says she never has time off...she has and I'm sorry but filming yourself in your own house or going shopping is not work!
She would not last in the real world.
I can't wait for the influencing life to smack them all in the face.

Reactions: 16
For some who portrays to have the perfect house, car, holidays, partner, child and ‘career’ she sure as hell is miserable.
Something is off here, I’m not buying it.

Reactions: 13
Noah definitely appears to have development issues. Thing is, I’m absolutely sure if Gemma was just open about it and did a stand alone video talking about how they’re worried he’s missed mile stones, behaviour that appears to be somewhat autistic at times, she would gain new followers and views… and we all know what that equals, money!! I think she’s missing a trick for many reasons not addressing it. Just my thoughts. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Must be lovely to be so stinking rich you can remove a brand new already really lovely perfect bathroom with another

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Omg really. I have completely gone off her. I used to love watching her videos.
Does she mean comments she's read here? 😂
Wonder what's been said on insta then?
Maternity leave!! She's gone from 3 vids a week to 2 and then 1 when Noah was born and misses them quite a bit. Still wants to be paid though whilst we all have proper jobs and can't take time off to lie in bed watching netflix and pissing about with seasonal decor! It's all making me so angry now.
She clearly has lots of issues and I don't think she can be arsed with YouTube anymore. Why don't Jamie get a job and support his family and she be a stay at home mum with part time content or just come off it all completely?
She always says she never has time off...she has and I'm sorry but filming yourself in your own house or going shopping is not work!
She would not last in the real world.
I can't wait for the influencing life to smack them all in the face.
She said the comments came on her “own platforms” which made it so much worse. YouTube and DMs by the sound of it. I love how she says she’s on the fence about showing him but has been showing him more than ever 😂 she’s just looking for validation to keep doing it. She pretends like showing her kid online is doing other people a favour, really thinks she’s like a celebrity or something. “It’d be really sad for me not to show him. It’d be really sad for you all too not to see him”. Anyone that’s “sad” about not seeing a strangers toddler on the internet needs help Gems love! It’s just delusional. My fave was a comment from someone saying “don’t worry your kids will tell you themselves if they don’t want to be online” 😂 😂 one isn’t even born and the other can only say a couple of words. It’s sad she cashes in from these people honestly. She never comes across well in videos anymore. When she does the stupid American accent with “haterzzzzz”, really doubt she got any hate someone probably just mentioned some obvious things and she can’t handle it, then stop showing him!!! If she was really that bothered she would have just done it already and said she’s decided her kids are private, that the internet is full of weirdos, not turn it into video content to get people begging to keep seeing her toddler

• Heart
Reactions: 8