Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one:

Gemma: (plants a toy car conveniently in her new bathroom drawer to tell the haterzzz look a toddler does live here!) “tell me you’re a boy mom without telling me you’re a boy mom”

View attachment 2865011

Said in a weird American accent.

So not a fingerprint in sight but a random toy. What the hell that is SO staged :LOL:
💯

The toddler in question had just one toy in his hand with the sole purpose of putting it in the drawer, touched none of the cool and colourful looking tubs and tubes of toiletries in there…yah right. Where is the toddle toothpaste and brush?Where’s his potty, step to the sink and his towel/bath paraphernalia?

The fact that Noah went in that unsafe bathroom and “put a toy” in the drawer without a parent knowing is alarming - either it is staged (what riveting content /s) or it’s real (which raises a flag or seven).

Also having her her camera ready in the bathroom is weird, or even weirder finding the toy and going back to get it to post online. Maybe this is her new way of showing Noah without showing him?

Reactions: 13
Where are Noah’s rubber ducks /bath toys , poor thing it is a beige prison

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’ve never seen a nursery more devoid of life! It’s worse and even more bland than the first one she did, how’s that even possible! 😂 it’s so insipid it makes me feel a bit sick 🤢 And again a wholeeeeeee room of totally unnecessary brand new furniture given to her by mamas and papas ugh. £2300 just for the 4 bits of furniture!

Agree with the comment above so much, every room is a beige prison. I don’t see how this beige world ends for Gemma at this point, she needs some serious intervention. She needs to get out and experience life and expand her mind beyond Pinterest to understand this isn’t normal or healthy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
What is the point in even doing a nursery reveal? It’s going to look exactly the same as the last one 🥱 beige!

Reactions: 8
Just saw the part of her video where she said Noah is a fussy eater. Erm no Gemma, that sounds Noah is only eating his ‘safe’ foods because he has sensory issues or food aversions due to his developmental delays.
---
Also these comments wouldn’t be making you anxious Gemma unless you knew they had some weight behind them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She just did a reel on her crib 'setup' why does she insist on wearing the same weird dress all the time

Reactions: 4
Why didn't she wash the sheets 🤢
First thing I ever did before using them. Same with duvet sets now for our beds. Can't put them straight on the bed, wouldn't dream of it.
---
What is the point in even doing a nursery reveal? It’s going to look exactly the same as the last one 🥱 beige!
Just popped on here to see if anyone has watched the nursery reveal? I can't bring myself lol, as from the snippets she's teased it looks the same beige set up as Noah's. Will she never learn?
EDIT ... just watched it. She doesn't disappoint I'll give her that. Yep that 'pop' of green makes ALL the difference. Surely you can have a child's nursery that's tasteful without being so, so meh?? I love things to look nice and put together as much as anyone but she's definitely another level.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Just saw the part of her video where she said Noah is a fussy eater. Erm no Gemma, that sounds Noah is only eating his ‘safe’ foods because he has sensory issues or food aversions due to his developmental delays.

---
Also these comments wouldn’t be making you anxious Gemma unless you knew they had some weight behind them.
And the melt downs she describes in the same video
---
I would be really surprised if the nursery haven’t flagged this as well - the no words, he hasn’t got one as far as I can see not even mum or dad.

And the melt downs she describes in the same video
---
I would be really surprised if the nursery haven’t flagged this as well - the no words, he hasn’t got one as far as I can see not even mum or dad.
I thought this too!!
My son who is now 6, was diagnosed at 2 and a half (an almighty push from me because I saw the signs at around 6 months!) but nursery never mentioned anything to me and actually dismissed my concerns for a good year - I’m local to Gemma so wonder if nursery haven’t flagged anything to her either sadly 😭

I haven't had a bathroom redesign so I don't actually know, but surely they have a design team who give input? My guess is they went to a high end company, I can't understand why anyone would design the shower/bath like that it's not practical. That little wall next to the sink makes it seem smaller. What is the purpose of it?

Maybe it's best not to make big changes with baby brain, the amount of money that probably cost and it's barely functional let alone a decent FAMILY bathroom.

I haven't seen the vlogg, was the bathroom gifted?

Reactions: 3
I thought this too!!
My son who is now 6, was diagnosed at 2 and a half (an almighty push from me because I saw the signs at around 6 months!) but nursery never mentioned anything to me and actually dismissed my concerns for a good year - I’m local to Gemma so wonder if nursery haven’t flagged anything to her either sadly 😭
I think I get so annoyed/sad by Gemma’s situation because we have been through the diagnosis stage as well and it is clear as day to me that something is amiss. Then when all the viewers pile on with comments that everything is fine etc. She needs to address it not ignore it.
---
The lack of language and the failure to engage with any of the activities Gemma does for him. I think they know as there is a sort of desperation in both her and Jamie’s voices when they try and get him to interact.
---
Mrs Hinch posted recently on world autism day to say that her son was flagged to her by a message from a follower and while it felt strange at the time, it was the best thing that could have happened.

Reactions: 8
I haven't had a bathroom redesign so I don't actually know, but surely they have a design team who give input? My guess is they went to a high end company, I can't understand why anyone would design the shower/bath like that it's not practical. That little wall next to the sink makes it seem smaller. What is the purpose of it?

Maybe it's best not to make big changes with baby brain, the amount of money that probably cost and it's barely functional let alone a decent FAMILY bathroom.

I haven't seen the vlogg, was the bathroom gifted?
I have a feeling the bathroom wasn't gifted actually, she didn't make a post at her home IG account at all, only posted about it in stories, and the "reveal" was a reel on her regular IG where she tagged @sheewaterhome and @tailormadeinstallations.tmi. So they bought the bathroom stuff at the first company and the installation was done by the 2nd one. Which is... a choice I guess?
According to SheWaterHome IG they supplied and "designed" the bathroom ( her bathroom is the first pinned post on their IG ), and G & J provided a moodboard and "their vision". Frankly I fully believe Gemma demanded some things that are poor design choices, especially with the wet room part. Also noticed everyone is making pictures in a way that avoids showing that ugly black bar holding the glass shower wall. 4 different types of tiles, alcoves with light ( all extra nooks to clean ... ), you can't take a quick shower without splattering sut and water on the bath constantly, and the black is a fugly contrast with all that soft beige and brown. She has zero sense of style or taste of any kind...

Also who tf spends 100 pounds on faux plastic olive trees for a NURSERY? My god...

Reactions: 6
I think I get so annoyed/sad by Gemma’s situation because we have been through the diagnosis stage as well and it is clear as day to me that something is amiss. Then when all the viewers pile on with comments that everything is fine etc. She needs to address it not ignore it.
---
The lack of language and the failure to engage with any of the activities Gemma does for him. I think they know as there is a sort of desperation in both her and Jamie’s voices when they try and get him to interact.
---
Mrs Hinch posted recently on world autism day to say that her son was flagged to her by a message from a follower and while it felt strange at the time, it was the best thing that could have happened.
Wow that’s really interesting! I had no idea one of Mrs Hinch’s followers flagged it!!

Reactions: 2
Literally the only time she posts on her Instagram stories now is for affiliate links. How is this a job?

• Angry
---
---
I genuinely think some people need the help from an outsider. Like you say, Mrs Hinch, because when you’re in it, you don’t notice it or see the signs because it’s your child after all. But for me, my baby who is diagnosed was my second so I saw the signs early but maybe I wouldn’t if he was my first like Hinch/Gemma.

I hope Gemma provides the help Noah needs - it’s very evident to see, like you say, when you’ve been there, you know the signs and the desperation in their voices is so true - I noticed that with the colouring/stickers and she was like ‘he’s ignoring you dada’ and I felt like giving Gemma a shake and saying no, he’s not ignoring, he’s engaged in his own activity which doesn’t involve you because he’s happy doing his own thing because you aren’t engaging with him in a way that works because you’ve not got the right support in place!! Ahhhh really hope she wakes up and realises the comments are just trying to help her, not putting Noah down 🥺

I’m just gunna leave this here 😂😂😂

Attachments