Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's just so boring, I don't get it! She used to be the least boring person. I remember watching her back with Sophie and being in hysterics watching them! God knows where it's gone wrong
Felt like saying don't bother! Pathetic that's all she can think of.

Reactions: 8
It's the only two ideas she's got View attachment 2868831
* Wants opinions and input from online strangers about her videos- but only if she totally controls it and suggestions go the way she wants. Loses her mind when people say she has changed and they prefer her old content.

* Often publicly complains about her child’s tantrums, meltdowns, sleep patterns and refers to him as a “Tasmanian devil” (more than once) to internet strangers - absolutely loses her mind if one of these strangers suggests there may be valid reasons for this 😂

Classic Gemma

Reactions: 16
I love a good clean with me video, but it has to actually be dirty/messy in the first place to be satisfying for me. Gemma won't show that as everything has to be curated and perfect

Reactions: 9
Do her kids have no colour in their rooms ? I watched a video by Salem the other day on YouTube about beige mums. Gemma is one of them.

Reactions: 6
Since I have nothing better to do on my casual Friday afternoon at the office I'm enjoying a caramel machiato and pondering if Gemma might be on the spectrum somewhat also...

Reactions: 5
Go to 18 min 45 seconds in her vlog. ‘Tell me your a boy marrrrm without telling me your a boy marrrrm’ why is she speaking like that 😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Go to 18 min 45 seconds in her vlog. ‘Tell me your a boy marrrrm without telling me your a boy marrrrm’ why is she speaking like that 😅😂
Mawmmmm ....
American.
She does it with seasons and other words also, tell me you wish to be American without telling me :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m actually starting to think Noah is probably a perfectly neurotypical little boy, and the problem is he’s just a bit behind with his words and expressions because he spends so much time in a bland beige prison with a bland beige mother with barely any personality of her own other than cleanliness, beige, Starbucks and perfection. She can’t interact with him and actually comes across as scared of him o_O

I’m watching the latest vlog, and I’m no Jamie fan but in fairness he seems a good dad, not afraid to look a goofball for his little boy and anything Noah wanted he went to his dad for. And when he eventually started smiling and giggling which we don’t often see, it’s because his dad is being goofy with him throwing him round in the kitchen and talking to him in a silly voice.

Even the way she says to him “are you ready to for your egg hunt” is like she’s talking to another adult.

The fact she’s shown more excitement over a piss poorly designed bathroom over her new baby…
So. Weird.

And regardless of what strangers might be saying about Noah good or bad, that is not the issue. The issue is you’re making money off exploiting your child’s image online without their consent. TAKE HIM OFF THE INTERNET.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Just caught up with the easter vlog.
I actually enjoyed it.

It was nice to see her interacting with Jaime and Noah, she needs someone to bounce off otherwise she just seems rather lost and lonely.

I get her point about the comments on his development as a mum that'll be a hard thing to read and some comments are written with malice rather than observation. I think if you have a child with ASD or other additional needs you see the signs with the multiple delayed developments.
I've read some comments on here that I find utterly disgusting, certain things cross the line from gossip or concern to plain nastiness. I can imagine that would impact her mental health however hopefully it also brings awareness so she can be proactive.
His verbal communication needs alot of encouragement, the silly voices need to stop, speaking clear words would be beneficial to his speech plus it's straight up cringe.

I felt sorry for her when she spoke about how she has been feeling, she needs to remember that people like to watch things that's more relatable not such heavily curated content.

That shower screen is a hazard, needs some form of frosting in the middle or at the bottom then remove that black bar at the top. It's a ridiculous design for a family home must've had a hefty price tag being bespoke. Would've made more sense for the on suite to become her dream bathroom while the main is child friendly and practical.

Also I think it's the barely there eyebrows that's making her face look drape, needs a tint. The baggy top lip seems to look better not sure if it's a filter or if she's done something to make it fuller.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
This absence of colour makes me really sick watching. I would go crazy, it reminds me of the White Torture, where you are put in a totally clean white room. People go mad there. It is beige, but for me, similar.

Reactions: 10
This absence of colour makes me really sick watching. I would go crazy, it reminds me of the White Torture, where you are put in a totally clean white room. People go mad there. It is beige, but for me, similar.
The absence of any colour is beyond understanding. Everything in her life is for the 'gram' and how everything looks. The problem is she doesn't seem to realise now just how out of touch she is. It's like the 'grey' era she went through, it starts to looked dated after a while. The odd pop of colour she does put in isn't enough, it needs MORE!!

Reactions: 10
Notice she didn’t declare working with Mamas and Papas as a previous Ad partner in her new vlog. I feel that she is quite sneaky lately with Ad’s. There’s no way she has paid for the furniture in the Nursery. It’s either heavily discounted or gifted for free.

Reactions: 7