Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally think Americans have better autumn winter decor than us as they go big out there for stuff like that.. So good luck to Gemma with that one šŸ™„
Try living in the Netherlands. You UK people really got more and lovely autumn decor. We almost have nothing. šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 2
I never quite get why she posts those videos of Jamie playing with their toddler, laughing at him and taking the piss? She shouldnā€™t be showing it at all with the child, but heā€™s just doing what she should be too! Sheā€™s trying to be like oh Jamie is just a slave to the kid, so whacky and crazZy! but heā€™s just literally pulling him round the garden on a toy on a nice morning whereas sheā€™s always inside filming and laughing at him rather than actually involved in her kids fun šŸ„“ it only makes Jamie look like a much more involved parent compared to her

Reactions: 22
I never quite get why she posts those videos of Jamie playing with their toddler, laughing at him and taking the piss? She shouldnā€™t be showing it at all with the child, but heā€™s just doing what she should be too! Sheā€™s trying to be like oh Jamie is just a slave to the kid, so whacky and crazZy! but heā€™s just literally pulling him round the garden on a toy on a nice morning whereas sheā€™s always inside filming and laughing at him rather than actually involved in her kids fun šŸ„“ it only makes Jamie look like a much more involved parent compared to her
I hate it when she makes fun of Jamie for being a fun attentive dad , itā€™s terribly sad

Reactions: 19
Someone posted a very helpful and polite comment regarding the carrier and the babyā€™s position being incorrect on her latest reelā€¦ she deleted it.
Why canā€™t she just accept and take on the advice? Advice given with good intentions, to keep her baby safe. God the last few months Iā€™ve seen her in such a different light, she is an absolute head.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Someone posted a very helpful and polite comment regarding the carrier and the babyā€™s position being incorrect on her latest reelā€¦ she deleted it.
Why canā€™t she just accept and take on the advice? Advice given with good intentions, to keep her baby safe. God the last few months Iā€™ve seen her in such a different light, she is an absolute head.
Everything that is not ass kissing or swooning she sees as negativity and criticism , and she is not mature or mentally stable enough of a person to deal with that.

She's a typical case of not being able to take the heat but very desperate to be in the kitchen. She loves the money and benefits being an "influencer" provides but gets overwhelmed at the drop of a hat by the tiniest things, and has zero thick skin to do this "job".
She is obsessed with staying positive and being in a good mindset at the cost of common sense, and frankly, at the cost of her "brand" and "business". She would be able to earn much more money if she had a semblance of self-awareness and was being herself, instead she acts like a petulant child going LALALA and stuffing her ears ( well eyes... ) towards anything that doesn't stroke her ego.
The insecurity, stupidity, and ignorance is astounding.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Trying to make it look like a natural picture when we all know she wouldā€™ve spent ages adjusting her hair to get it sitting just right and then probably spent some time photoshopping her jawline, nose etc. All while Noah is downstairs with Jamie.

Also the caption ā€œlittle love of mineā€ it wouldā€™ve been better/ nicer to say ā€œlittlest love of mineā€ so that it still acknowledges Noah as one of her loves.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Really think that she thinks if she behaves differently with the new baby that she will have a more pintrest content child, like she was hoping for the first time. Sheā€™s going HARD on how sheā€™s doing everything different and enjoying it more this time around. Itā€™s coming across like major favouritism. She has even less to do with N now and itā€™s all just Jamie. Whatā€™s she even talking about on stories how she was ā€œso eager to get things doneā€ with the first one and now she wonā€™t be like that so she can enjoy down time with the babyā€¦ she doesnā€™t have a real job, rumoured here sheā€™s always had a cleaner and a partner that was also at home all day doing absolutely nothing ā€¦ what was it she was actually DOING that kept her from being with him?! Contributing so much to society? Saving lives? šŸ˜‚ Think it was actually trying to beat Elle Darby coming back. Sheā€™s absolutely lost the plot. One of the comment huns on one of her videos actually said ā€œyou work SO hard for us, enjoy time with the babyā€ šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She only posted that video of Noah laughing to prove to us all that he's not a vacant mute who seems to enjoy nothing. Trouble is, that's how he is most the time so it proves nothing.
And for the love of God Gemma, get Noah the ghostly little Victorian child a bloody haircut!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She only posted that video of Noah laughing to prove to us all that he's not a vacant mute who seems to enjoy nothing. Trouble is, that's how he is most the time so it proves nothing.
And for the love of God Gemma, get Noah the ghostly little Victorian child a bloody haircut!
He's such a cute little boy. But he just looks abit sickly bless him.

Reactions: 5
Her latest video sheā€™s just posted about a lazy morning, whereā€™s Noah? Has she forgot sheā€™s got a toddler? Does she not take him nursery or do his morning routine anymore?!

Sheā€™s completely just not arsed about him is she.. Sheā€™s deluded. Poor little boy!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her latest video sheā€™s just posted about a lazy morning, whereā€™s Noah? Has she forgot sheā€™s got a toddler? Does she not take him nursery or do his morning routine anymore?!

Sheā€™s completely just not arsed about him is she.. Sheā€™s deluded. Poor little boy!
There's no lazy mornings with toddlers!

Reactions: 8

Itā€™s not realistic at all if youā€™re actually an active parent for your toddler as well, she just clearly isnā€™t for Noah. Seems like Jamie does the majority of things for Noah, even more so now that she has another baby.
I agree with the comment saying she seems to be displaying major favouritism and itā€™s so blatant and gross.

Also Gemma, Jamie is literally just playing with Noah, something I do with my own toddler daily (whilst also still caring my baby too). Itā€™s a pretty normal way to be with your child, but I donā€™t think you know anything about that.

Reactions: 15
Posting a video of her bathing Noah with the baby in the carrier, wonder if sheā€™s been reading on here and she was posting that to try and prove that she is hands on with Noah and trying to look like this more realistic mum of 2 after that very unrealistic ā€œslow morningā€ video the other day.

Reactions: 12
Itā€™s disgusting and the parents who see that the videos of their children are getting saved but continue to post their children because it gets their account more views and engagement are awful. Your job as a parent is to keep your children safe and yet youā€™re putting them out there to creeps online.
itā€™s sex trafficking is what it is. pimping your child out via influencing for a bleeping cheque.

tik tok is rife with it. accounts that display 3 year old girls for example in the bath, or jumping with her knickers showing or putting penis shaped foods in her mouth. these accounts have millions of followers (majority of them older men) and so many of them videos have thousands of saves and downloads. they will be being spread from pedalo to pedalo. it makes me want to sob, I really have to shut myself off from it because what can I do.

even with people reporting these accounts tik tok isnā€™t banning the accounts so iā€™m never using tik tok again. the comments on the videos of this one little girl are bleeping insane. men calling her sexy, talking about how sheā€™s a tease (sheā€™s THREE) and how big her mouth is. talking about her sexy outfits and how ā€œshe knows what sheā€™s doingā€

apologies if any of this has been said before. i know gemma is not to that degree but when thereā€™s blatant evidence and examples of what happens to children online, how could you possibly bleeping risk your own children and babies? bleeping depraved.
---
Trying to make it look like a natural picture when we all know she wouldā€™ve spent ages adjusting her hair to get it sitting just right and then probably spent some time photoshopping her jawline, nose etc. All while Noah is downstairs with Jamie.

Also the caption ā€œlittle love of mineā€ it wouldā€™ve been better/ nicer to say ā€œlittlest love of mineā€ so that it still acknowledges Noah as one of her loves.
you can see the face tune ā€œbrushā€ marks! šŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17