Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still planning on keeping your children off the internet are we Gemma ?! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I swear she had a second baby just for the free stuff and content she can make from it to line her pockets as she doesn’t come across as the most maternal person in the world.
I honestly think that too. She only ever seems happy when she’s having new things or looking at things to buy. Having kids opened up a new world of pintrest boards and consuming for her. If I was her neighbour that shares their driveway I’d be raging at how many deliveries she gets 😂 so many massive boxes coming all the time and she does absolutely nothing all day. That might be jealousy but to me it’s a joke that people that work hard and contribute to society can just about make ends meet whereas Gemma must have a massive delivery of new stuff every day 🤮

Reactions: 9
I do not think it is jealousy. Yes, I admit, I would like to be lazy with money, but on the other hand it is a senseless life when you not even are a good mom and I would really feel empty. What is her purpose of life? It would be ok. not to work when putting all your energy in your kids, but I think all she wants is being super styled, attractive and up to date to trends.
I recently watched an old video where she has her natural teeth, and believe me. or not. I think it looked so cute, now she has such a straight kisser and those filled lips... bruh.

Reactions: 8
The amount of things I see with Gemma mimicking Ellie’s content is weird! Could be a coincidence but even the 2nd pregnancy announcement is identical even down to the clothes and the same here with the pyjamas
IMG_3210.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I do not think it is jealousy. Yes, I admit, I would like to be lazy with money, but on the other hand it is a senseless life when you not even are a good mom and I would really feel empty. What is her purpose of life? It would be ok. not to work when putting all your energy in your kids, but I think all she wants is being super styled, attractive and up to date to trends.
I recently watched an old video where she has her natural teeth, and believe me. or not. I think it looked so cute, now she has such a straight kisser and those filled lips... bruh.
I am not jealous of her life, yeah she gets free stuff but it looks shite and depressing. I’d much rather be me and not be able to afford stuff but be happy 😂

• Heart
I am not jealous of her life, yeah she gets free stuff but it looks shite and depressing. I’d much rather be me and not be able to afford stuff but be happy 😂
This! My Son was watching Trolls the other day and I swear Gemma reminds me of the Bergens. Their whole world is dull and depressing and they can’t see the happiness in anything. Either that or something out of a horror film with that hair hanging down around her. She can plaster a smile on her face as much as she wants but it’s all fake and shallow. Not the type of life I would want to live at all. The only time she is happy is when she is opening deliveries that have been gifted to her or thinking of the money she is making out of the gullible people she is selling these items to through her links.

The amount of things I see with Gemma mimicking Ellie’s content is weird! Could be a coincidence but even the 2nd pregnancy announcement is identical even down to the clothes and the same here with the pyjamas View attachment 2960897
She’s always copied Elle. Gemma was probably buzzing when she found out she was having another boy so she’d have two boys like Elle. Gemma doesn’t have an original bone in her body when it comes to content. She’s always copying someone, mainly Elle.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s always copied Elle. Gemma was probably buzzing when she found out she was having another boy so she’d have two boys like Elle. Gemma doesn’t have an original bone in her body when it comes to content. She’s always copying someone, mainly Elle.
Supposedly Elle isn’t going to show her oldest child online anymore though according to some things ive seen on her thread? Don’t really watch her videos anymore but seems to be something she’s said. Gemma won’t know what to do with herself if that’s the case as without her content cash cows she has zero inspiration to her now so no way she will copy that!

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for Elles Autumn content and porch decor, going to all the stores we don't have here. All Gemma can do is go to Homesense. Gemma can only copy so much without leaving the beige fortress, no competition really and I'm here for it. 🍿😏

Reactions: 5
Can't wait for Elles Autumn content and porch decor, going to all the stores we don't have here. All Gemma can do is go to Homesense. Gemma can only copy so much without leaving the beige fortress, no competition really and I'm here for it. 🍿😏
She’ll think that makes her top dog and better than Elle now for autumn winter content as she can go to the range and home sense but Elle can’t 😂

She’ll think that makes her top dog and better than Elle now for autumn winter content as she can go to the range and home sense but Elle can’t 😂
I personally think Americans have better autumn winter decor than us as they go big out there for stuff like that.. So good luck to Gemma with that one 🙄

Yeah they will start to push the autumn content in the beginning of august saying its so nice and cosy to be in lovely jumpers 😶😑 mad women both of them

Reactions: 5
I was told on here before that Gemma came up with the idea of starting a channel and told Elle all her ideas and how she would style herself/her channel etc and Elle stole it all and set it up first?

Reactions: 2
I was told on here before that Gemma came up with the idea of starting a channel and told Elle all her ideas and how she would style herself/her channel etc and Elle stole it all and set it up first?
All the influencers started off with the grey and mirror style then went beige but Gemma goes into stealing people's introductions, sentences, emojis, hair styles, clothing even their accents. Elle first started out doing gym content and then eating videos with Conner. Gemma copied the same sentence and emojis that Elle Darby posted when she gave birth to Saint. So any ideas Gemma had originally were probably from multiple influencers and also Pinterest. I remember Gemma was posting the same videos after an American influencer first posted, even the thumbnail were copied. Really really creepy behaviour.

Reactions: 11
All the influencers started off with the grey and mirror style then went beige but Gemma goes into stealing people's introductions, sentences, emojis, hair styles, clothing even their accents. Elle first started out doing gym content and then eating videos with Conner. Gemma copied the same sentence and emojis that Elle Darby posted when she gave birth to Saint. So any ideas Gemma had originally were probably from multiple influencers and also Pinterest. I remember Gemma was posting the same videos after an American influencer first posted, even the thumbnail were copied. Really really creepy behaviour.
Makes you wonder when Gemma has done these “productive day” slow motion videos in the past to plinky plonky music and she’s on her apple Mac with her note pad and beige stationary out planning video content what’s actually happening is she’s just scouring Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram, writing down what everyone’s done and calling it productive as if she’s thought up and produce her own material

Correct, Gemma has copied Allison Bickerstaff since 2017.
The trouble with that is that Allison is an actual creative persion, with hobbies , who travels ( and is now pregnant with her first ) so Gema can't copy as much as she used to.

Reactions: 10
Correct, Gemma has copied Allison Bickerstaff since 2017.
The trouble with that is that Allison is an actual creative persion, with hobbies , who travels ( and is now pregnant with her first ) so Gema can't copy as much as she used to.
See, I’ve heard that on here before as well. I had no idea who this Allison was so I looked her up and I though her appearance, content, style etc was nothing like Gemma what so ever so I find it peculiar that people think she copies her. I really don’t see it. Elle on the other hand yes. Very similar, in fact so much so that it’s cringe.

Reactions: 4
See, I’ve heard that on here before as well. I had no idea who this Allison was so I looked her up and I though her appearance, content, style etc was nothing like Gemma what so ever so I find it peculiar that people think she copies her. I really don’t see it. Elle on the other hand yes. Very similar, in fact so much so that it’s cringe.
Oh yes, in terms of colors and aesthetic for sure, but in the 2018 and 2019 era it was like clockwork, Allison would post a vlog with DAY IN THE LIFE | whatever she was doing + emoji and 2 days later Gemma would post the same. It all went a bit haywire when Gemma stopped posting so much.
and there is ofc tiny details like this all the time...
She doesn't have 1 ounce of originality in her

1717152661381.png

1717152621324.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah it was always things like exactly the same titles for videos with even the same and dashes, lines and emojis. I think the most recent blatant copy was a spring wreath video that Allison had done and Gemma totally copied the whole thing. Apart from without colour on hers or course 😂 it’s really blatant copying once you notice it

Reactions: 7