Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was scrolling my ‘for you’ page earlier & I see a cute birth announcement. Click on the profile & have a scroll. When what to my wandering eyes should appear?! Posted on 12th May & followed by our Gemma. This pillock doesn’t have an original thought in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️
Almost identical

Reactions: 4
I just watched a video of her and Jamie going to the pub 4 years ago when she lived in that cute little cottage. She's a different person. I am shocked. The change in her is definitely not normal. She seems like she's highly medicated now. Or like it's some kind of deep trauma response to her dad's death...

She's completely changed the things she talks about, her accent, her cadence, the volume of her voice; she barely gets above a whisper these days. She's absolutely dead behind the eyes and it's so jarring seeing how seemingly happy and full of life she was before. She was almost geniune back then. I wonder how Jamie feels about her now, seeing as he fell in love with a totally different person 4 years ago. She's a Stepford wife now, and seeing the comparison from then to now makes it even more eerie. I'm slightly nervous for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she’s even put down a similar patterned fabric down behind her on the bed

she really does give me second hand embarrassment with her blatant copying
I was thinking the same...
The original post looks like and forgive me if I'm wrong but that's just the bed
Not Gemma... she wouldn't be so bold to have a pattern on her bed 🤣
You know she went hunting in TK Maxx or wherever for the perfect fabric... what a bore 🫢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Was scrolling my ‘for you’ page earlier & I see a cute birth announcement. Click on the profile & have a scroll. When what to my wandering eyes should appear?! Posted on 12th May & followed by our Gemma. This pillock doesn’t have an original thought in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️
That is actually so embarrassing, there’s taking inspiration and then there’s blatant copying. She has no shame. Like others have said you can see there’s so much more love and emotion in the original.

Reactions: 9
That is actually so embarrassing, there’s taking inspiration and then there’s blatant copying. She has no shame. Like others have said you can see there’s so much more love and emotion in the original.
Thing is with Gemma, she has to edit the life OUT of everything, which in turn makes everything she does look lifeless. Don't know how she has the brass neck to blatantly copy either, I'd be too embarrassed.

Reactions: 9
I remember when I found her channel years ago she has so many more videos clean with me, drive with me, day out vlogs, chatty ones too and yet they must be privated now wonder why she almost wants to hide her old self 🤷‍♀️ if she is struggling with depression it would do her good to be honest many people deal with it on the daily too nothing to be ashamed of at all 👏

Reactions: 10
i had a look at her old videos after what you guys mentioned here and wow. the way she is now, the life has been sucked out of her. she’s dead behind the eyes and even looks sickly in comparison - no matter how much tan she uses. her eyes are so sad. watching one of her earliest that she still has public, the difference is wild

(also crazy that she gets chin and jaw filler now when she already had a more larger jaw and pointy chin? there’s nothing to fill out!)

the way she is in this video compared to now

if she is struggling with depression it would do her good to be honest many people deal with it on the daily too nothing to be ashamed of at all 👏
That’s a big ask for anyone. But particularly someone who has 100,000s of strangers following them and who's whole career is built on looking and being perfect.
---
Listen to what she says at 12:05, she’d not long been with Jamie…

Last edited:
  • Sad
Yeah totally get that just with us noticing her change surely her followers have too and so many people help others by chatting openly about their health issues of any kind I do think it would do her good to open up something hasn't been right for a while I think that's also effecting her with Noah and now Jonah too it's like she doesn't know how to be around them

Reactions: 3
Okay haven’t been here and on YouTube for a really long time… but I am in shock…
First of all, I don’t want to be mean alright? So if I sound rude it’s because my first language isn’t English and I don’t know how to tell it in a proper way without being rude. 😅
But she really had an other baby? Can someone please tell her to take her children off the internet?! All the creeps out there will save the videos for really inappropriate reasons.
also, anyone can see there is something wrong with Noah. He reminds me of my younger brother when he was that age and guess what? He is autistic…
Now he is grown up and can think and react kinda normally in his way. Maybe a little hard cause his sympathy is different from ours. But I am sure as hell he will abounded his parents when they put him on the internet like that. The internet is forever remember? All his future friends and maybe girlfriend will see him like this. How would you feel when you are on school and your classmates seen your videos? I’m sure they have a reason to bullying him. Children can be rude and find so many things to bully an other child.
I can totally understand you are proud of your children and want to share them. But can you maybe share one story’s about them and not real video material?
I feel sorry for Noah and his future. 🥺
I have thought for a long time that Noah is on the spectrum, so many red flags. What annoys me is that she could be getting interventions which could maximise his language developments etc but she seems to refuse to address this (although none of us know what she is doing behind the scenes).

Watching old videos of her makes me remember why I used to like her, it's so sad that she's literally become a shell of herself.

Reactions: 16
She still looks full of filler in those earlier videos as well. I wonder what she looked like before?

Reactions: 1
This is becoming embarrassing
Quite sad as well that all she can do is copy someone else and their ideas and try and make out they are her own. She really has nothing better to do than trawl through endless instagram accounts. No wonder Noah gets palmed off to nursery.

Reactions: 10
Not a single authentic thought in her head, imagine not being able to write your own caption/thoughts about your newborn that you have to steal someone else’s 😕 she’s not right

Reactions: 17