Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting a video of her bathing Noah with the baby in the carrier, wonder if she’s been reading on here and she was posting that to try and prove that she is hands on with Noah and trying to look like this more realistic mum of 2 after that very unrealistic “slow morning” video the other day.
The bath video is just as unrealistic. Like she is ever going to bath Noah, that will be Jamie's job, god forbid she gets wet if Noah start splashing and having fun. Plus, they don't leave the house or have proper jobs so don't need the baby in a carrier to do that, one can do bathtime while the other watches the baby.

Reactions: 13
She looked so awkward in that video where she was bathing Noah. Like she was terrified she was going to break him.

Reactions: 1
The bath video is just as unrealistic. Like she is ever going to bath Noah, that will be Jamie's job, god forbid she gets wet if Noah start splashing and having fun. Plus, they don't leave the house or have proper jobs so don't need the baby in a carrier to do that, one can do bathtime while the other watches the baby.
It was all for show. She probably didn’t even do the full bath time, she’ll have set the camera up, filmed a little bit then Jamie will have stepped back in and continued. At least with Jamie you could see him having fun and splashing with Noah but Gemma is too uptight and wooden to seem like she’d let loose and have silly fun like that.

Reactions: 5
It was all for an ad, some baby carrier thing. She has to make money somehow so why not plonk your kid in a bath and make it look like you can multitask by having a new born strapped to you at the same time. Easy money Gem - use the kids

Reactions: 6
The camera was focused mainly on her terrified face and you could only see the top of Noah's head while she poured water over him to rinse off the shampoo. Jonah was in a carrier/sling. The look of concentration on her face was next level.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The camera was focused mainly on her terrified face and you could only see the top of Noah's head while she poured water over him to rinse off the shampoo. Jonah was in a carrier/sling. The look of concentration on her face was next level.
Which only proves she does diddly squat when it comes to his care...
Noah is 2, if you have been bathing your child for 2 years you are not THIS concerned and terrified when you're doing a mundane task like bathing.
I can guarantee you she is only interacting with Noah what we see , "baking " together, "making a smoothie" together.
She has zero connection to him and it's obvious.

Reactions: 11
was watching her new birth video and saw this comment among all the cringe ass kissing 😂
IMG_6261.jpeg

surprised she doesn’t have the comment filter on for the word colour!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was scrolling my ‘for you’ page earlier & I see a cute birth announcement. Click on the profile & have a scroll. When what to my wandering eyes should appear?! Posted on 12th May & followed by our Gemma. This pillock doesn’t have an original thought in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Was scrolling my ‘for you’ page earlier & I see a cute birth announcement. Click on the profile & have a scroll. When what to my wandering eyes should appear?! Posted on 12th May & followed by our Gemma. This pillock doesn’t have an original thought in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️
Totally agree, not an original thought in her head.

Reactions: 8
I’m actually embarrassed for her

Reactions: 20
I wonder what that other lady thought when she saw it too!!! Gemma has a bigger following and it would have been nice for her to have said "inspired by the lovely homeonthesouthcoast" or something to credit her!!!!!

Reactions: 13
I wonder what that other lady thought when she saw it too!!! Gemma has a bigger following and it would have been nice for her to have said "inspired by the lovely homeonthesouthcoast" or something to credit her!!!!!
She genuinely has stolen that from her. Such a cheap and crappy thing to do, and she knows no one will call her out. Probably thinks no one will notice.
---
I don’t have instagram but I’d love to comment “Hmm this post looks familiar” or “I swear I’ve seen this on another account?”

Reactions: 12
Except she can’t replicate the maternal instinct so easily, compare the physical distance between mum and baby between the pics. One pic seems far warmer and slightly less staged. Normally I’d think I was overthinking it, but seeing the way she is with Noah, even compared to Jamie, makes me really question how maternal she is or if it’s all for the gram.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ she’s even put down a similar patterned fabric down behind her on the bed

she really does give me second hand embarrassment with her blatant copying

Reactions: 24