Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks at her newborn and toddler and doesn't feel any emotions and hasn't a clue what to do with them. She has to copy expressions of love and how to look after them. Most of her thoughts are took up on how she looks and how her house looks. Gemma can't just pick up one of her sons and hug him, she has to get the right outfits, the perfect hair, check the background then gets her camera out and takes a photo and puts him back down again. Every interaction is for social media as they are just props. 😔

Reactions: 17
She looks at her newborn and toddler and doesn't feel any emotions and hasn't a clue what to do with them. She has to copy expressions of love and how to look after them. Most of her thoughts are took up on how she looks and how her house looks. Gemma can't just pick up one of her sons and hug him, she has to get the right outfits, the perfect hair, check the background then gets her camera out and takes a photo and puts him back down again. Every interaction is for social media as they are just props. 😔
It's so sad to see over the years she's shown Tilly more affection than her babies

Reactions: 5
After watching the old videos again that were posted here I really don’t get this new Gemma at all. It like two totally different people. I don’t understand any of the choices she’s made and how she can be a totally different person. Even down to her accent…. just bloody weird! I don’t get what she saw/sees in Jamie at all - they have nothing between them that she’s ever shown that looks like love or chemistry or common interests. She also looks like a total fun vacuum now too so I don’t know what he sees in her either 😂 she looks unbearable to live with. I really don’t understand why she had one child and then had another child after clearly struggling/not enjoying being a mum. She’s lost any creativity and spark that she had when she first started and it’s disgusting she copies and steals ideas from other people and gets away with it and even worse - paid for it. Her content is solely stuff she steals from others plus parading her kids around the internet. With a bit of making digs at people for commenting on her kids. The two of them must be so proud of themselves 🤮

Reactions: 18
After watching the old videos again that were posted here I really don’t get this new Gemma at all. It like two totally different people. I don’t understand any of the choices she’s made and how she can be a totally different person. Even down to her accent…. just bloody weird! I don’t get what she saw/sees in Jamie at all - they have nothing between them that she’s ever shown that looks like love or chemistry or common interests. She also looks like a total fun vacuum now too so I don’t know what he sees in her either 😂 she looks unbearable to live with. I really don’t understand why she had one child and then had another child after clearly struggling/not enjoying being a mum. She’s lost any creativity and spark that she had when she first started and it’s disgusting she copies and steals ideas from other people and gets away with it and even worse - paid for it. Her content is solely stuff she steals from others plus parading her kids around the internet. With a bit of making digs at people for commenting on her kids. The two of them must be so proud of themselves 🤮
It went from Jamie looking dull and boring next to Gemma to Gemma being the drain next to Jamie!

Reactions: 8
Was scrolling my ‘for you’ page earlier & I see a cute birth announcement. Click on the profile & have a scroll. When what to my wandering eyes should appear?! Posted on 12th May & followed by our Gemma. This pillock doesn’t have an original thought in her head 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ohhhh Gemma youve been rumbled, love

Reactions: 1
Noah drawing on the wall and ruining her perfect aesthetic has sent me 👏🏼😂 Would’ve been even better if it had been with colourful crayons. Bet she had a fit when she saw it. I imagine she is currently frantically scrubbing the wall 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Noah drawing on the wall and ruining her perfect aesthetic has sent me 👏🏼😂 Would’ve been even better if it had been with colourful crayons. Bet she had a fit when she saw it. I imagine she is currently frantically scrubbing the wall 😂
She will use it as an excuse to decorate.

Reactions: 6
"Yes noah, stand next to the wall and point to the scribbles so I can take a photo for social media, and get some decorating content from it after" 🙄
And wtf is that kids hair?! Cut it Gemma ffs!!

Reactions: 9
What a colourless world she lives in
tbf in this instance at my newborn photoshoot the photographer recommended we wore white but for Gemma they wouldn't have been wearing any other colour as it wouldn’t fit her beige aesthetic.

Reactions: 2
What a colourless world she lives in
Those photos are so hideous. (Also another classic kid filled grid post from Gemma “I hardly ever even show my kids online!” Miles) They all look like they’re in some kind of cult 😂 . Not only that they just look so dated and out of style. Nothing even fits them nicely. If she’s trying to go for tailored, classic basic looks she’s totally missed that too as it all looks like pillowcases. What has actually happened to her…it’s really terrifying 🥴 I used to actually like some of her fashion too!

Reactions: 9
Saw this on another thread but it reminded me of Gemma.
original influencers 2010 onwards for YouTube so this adult is pretty young. They did see the money, all the free toys, clothes, trips away, the groceries, the cleaning products, furniture etc. mummy influencers used to be top earners. It’s sad their classmates (I wouldn’t say friends if they made fun of them) found everything online but unfortunately growing up twenty years ago people didn’tprot3ct themselves or their kids. Remember when you posted everything and you4 employer checked your Facebook, this adult grew up in that timeframe.

gemma might be an idiot but I don’t think she posts everything about her children, its normally the same hallway or garden scene. In the kitchen area, it’s not an ongoing video of Noah’s every second which quite frankly would have me unsubscribe in a minute. She’s aesthetically focused, she isn’t into the documenting everything life and does keep to her own boring stuff.

let’s give her some credit, she isn’t as bad as some but then she isn’t not filming her kids. When they get to school age she should offer them the choice or limit it to background filming if she is doing something. She probably won’t but that’s life.

I think a lot of hate for her on this site is about getting free stuff and concern for her health. She might not be in the best shape at present but she is dealin* with her issues privately, Jaime is engaged with Noah. Like I said not all good but definitely under 40% bad

• Haha
Reactions: 2
1 day of heat and shes already whining about autumn...
Get an AC and fricken stfu about hating the heat! Every damn year its the same, and even now, with a spring that was wet and cold af she cant help herself. Absolute twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14