Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes, in terms of colors and aesthetic for sure, but in the 2018 and 2019 era it was like clockwork, Allison would post a vlog with DAY IN THE LIFE | whatever she was doing + emoji and 2 days later Gemma would post the same. It all went a bit haywire when Gemma stopped posting so much.
and there is ofc tiny details like this all the time...
She doesn't have 1 ounce of originality in her

View attachment 2966572
View attachment 2966570
where's Allison from? she's new to me!

Seems like she’s sent him to Nursery on his birthday when she said ‘I can’t wait for him to see it’ about his birthday cake. Surely he would have seen it already if he was home seeing as though she said this on her stories at 2 in the afternoon. There will be no party, no other kids just Noah surrounded by beige props looking bewildered as usual.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Seems like she’s sent him to Nursery on his birthday when she said ‘I can’t wait for him to see it’ about his birthday cake. Surely he would have seen it already if he was home seeing as though she said this on her stories at 2 in the afternoon. There will be no party, no other kids just Noah surrounded by beige props looking bewildered as usual.
Always, always, always for the aesthetic, never what she'd class as 'tacky' colours. Such a shame for Noah.

Reactions: 7
Correct, Gemma has copied Allison Bickerstaff since 2017.
The trouble with that is that Allison is an actual creative persion, with hobbies , who travels ( and is now pregnant with her first ) so Gema can't copy as much as she used to.
Oh yes that's her, copied her baking recipes and used the same filter that Allison used on her posts.

Does she allow Noah to have friends? I’ve never once seen him with another kid …. Odd for that age

Reactions: 5
Does she allow Noah to have friends? I’ve never once seen him with another kid …. Odd for that age
I mean, I'm not sure other parents would want their child blasted all over her socials. He must have friends at nursery I wonder why he's not having a party!

Reactions: 4
Christ she's so odd isn't she? It's like she's a vampire and can't walk into the air or sunlight! Does she ever leave that beige bedroom? I know she's got a newborn but yikes!

Reactions: 10
Does anyone else find it odd when people who aren’t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. I’m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.
I find the names ridiculous together I have a religious name but my dad was brought up in church as soon as I was 18 I changed my name legally me and my dad don't get along at all though too so I also dropped his surname and took my grandmother's on my mum's side surname I can't imagine Jonah or JJ liking the name when he's older and in school my name being religious got me a ton of bullying and I never felt connected to the name at all

Reactions: 2
Christ she's so odd isn't she? It's like she's a vampire and can't walk into the air or sunlight! Does she ever leave that beige bedroom? I know she's got a newborn but yikes!
I really think that’s another reason she likes being pregnant and having young babies she can use it as a perfect excuse not to do anything. As they get older and want to go out more and explore she’s going to absolutely hate it. It’ll all just be down to Jamie while she finds any excuse to stay inside. She doesn’t have an inch of fun or adventure left in her 💀

Reactions: 8
Okay haven’t been here and on YouTube for a really long time… but I am in shock…
First of all, I don’t want to be mean alright? So if I sound rude it’s because my first language isn’t English and I don’t know how to tell it in a proper way without being rude. 😅
But she really had an other baby? Can someone please tell her to take her children off the internet?! All the creeps out there will save the videos for really inappropriate reasons.
also, anyone can see there is something wrong with Noah. He reminds me of my younger brother when he was that age and guess what? He is autistic…
Now he is grown up and can think and react kinda normally in his way. Maybe a little hard cause his sympathy is different from ours. But I am sure as hell he will abounded his parents when they put him on the internet like that. The internet is forever remember? All his future friends and maybe girlfriend will see him like this. How would you feel when you are on school and your classmates seen your videos? I’m sure they have a reason to bullying him. Children can be rude and find so many things to bully an other child.
I can totally understand you are proud of your children and want to share them. But can you maybe share one story’s about them and not real video material?
I feel sorry for Noah and his future. 🥺

Reactions: 9
I’m genuinely still in disbelief she’s had another baby she is the least maternal person ever

Reactions: 17
It's nice to see her wearing the baby carrier, I seem to remember only Jamie wearing it when Noah was a baby. It does mean that she gets out of playing with Noah and it's up to Jamie as usual though.

Reactions: 6
It's nice to see her wearing the baby carrier, I seem to remember only Jamie wearing it when Noah was a baby. It does mean that she gets out of playing with Noah and it's up to Jamie as usual though.
Not sure what carrier it is that she has but it can’t be fitted properly… you can’t even see the baby’s head 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Not sure what carrier it is that she has but it can’t be fitted properly… you can’t even see the baby’s head 🥴🤦🏼‍♀️
You’d think second time round they’d know how to have the baby sitting correctly. In the final clip of the reel at a glance you wouldn’t even think there was a baby in the carrier.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I personally think Americans have better autumn winter decor than us as they go big out there for stuff like that.. So good luck to Gemma with that one 🙄
Elle will be buying up everything in Trader Joe’s!
---
Oh yes, in terms of colors and aesthetic for sure, but in the 2018 and 2019 era it was like clockwork, Allison would post a vlog with DAY IN THE LIFE | whatever she was doing + emoji and 2 days later Gemma would post the same. It all went a bit haywire when Gemma stopped posting so much.
and there is ofc tiny details like this all the time...
She doesn't have 1 ounce of originality in her

View attachment 2966572
View attachment 2966570
the autumn kitchen decor for starters, the big wreath above the doorway or on the cooker hood, and the coffee station, definitely copied from Allison in the past

Reactions: 2
Noahs POV of his Mum everytime he's outside
Omg this is absolutely bang on 😂

Also to the poster who said she only had another baby as a reason to hide away indoors, also 10000% bang on! Does she no understand that newborns and babies aren't allergic to sunlight? Why is she constantly hiding away in the bedroom with him. Poor Noah, Jamie at least seems like a fun and attentive dad so I'm glad he has him. I don't think he has a bond with Gemma whatsoever.

Reactions: 9