Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing Jonah!
It's a nice name but with Noah it doesn't flow.
May as well have called him Joah 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it odd when people who aren’t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. I’m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.
Giving her kids religious names but selling their souls all over the internet

Reactions: 19
I understand the sentiment of having her dad’s name within the new baby’s name which I think is a nice tribute but it just seems a bit odd for the name to have Noah’s name within it.

Reactions: 3
I understand the sentiment of having her dad’s name within the new baby’s name which I think is a nice tribute but it just seems a bit odd for the name to have Noah’s name within it.
What was her Dad’s name?

Reactions: 1
"*raw & real*"

I watched it because I was bored as per ...

It's funny how she calls this birth and vlog "raw & real" when all of it was easy peasy in comparison to Noah's birth. Delivery of Jonah was all of 4 minutes.
It's not a challenge to be "raw & real" about something so uneventful.

If she wanted to be raw & real and wanted to share with her "best friends" how her experience was she should have done so with Noah's birth. It might have been comforting for other women who had 4 degree tears (!!) to know that that they are not alone.
But no, she glossed over that like it was no big deal.
What a twit tbh.

Reactions: 11
I don't like either Noah or Jonah but at least they are normal ass names not another Midnight, Storm, Blue, Fork, Table, Napkin or any other bleeping weird "speshul" name celebrities and influencers call their babies now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I don't like either Noah or Jonah but at least they are normal ass names not another Midnight, Storm, Blue, Fork, Table, Napkin or any other bleeping weird "speshul" name celebrities and influencers call their babies now.
Yes, normal. But they are ick. I always think of an old dude with his arch and Jonah, wasn't this the guy in the whale?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine holding your baby and not supporting their neck just so you can get their personalised cardigan in shot. Everything is staged. Who puts a full face of make up on and has perfectly blow dried hair and white pyjamas on just after giving birth. That baby did not look comfortable the entire time she was holding him with his head flopping all over. Pretty sure she shouldn’t be recording the Midwives without their consent also.

Reactions: 14
Has anybody noticed on her story’s lately she seems to be upstairs with her new baby, away from Noah?

she posted yesterday about how he ‘came upstairs’ to show her something, and nowposted these.
I bet Noah doesn’t know if he’s coming or going.

What a way to make him feel involved and not pushed aside

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 12