Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think she will have third child cause she wants a girl to display and fit the aesthetic beige harmony life she loves to portray at sm?

Reactions: 7
Literally my first thought was Jonah and the Whale and Noahā€™s Ark. Do we think she realises this?

Also weird that itā€™s basically one letter extra/different to Noah šŸ§

Reactions: 11
Noah and Jonah donā€™t even flow well together what the hell. Itā€™s another bloody Carys Whittaker nonsense idea like she did with amber and Mabel (same letters but one different) ugh influencers just copying each other AGAIN

Or itā€™s Noah with J for Jamie thrown in for good measureā€¦. I havenā€™t watched the vid but thatā€™ll be the reason wonā€™t it :ROFLMAO: Has to be a bit about Jamie

also just reminds me of this šŸ˜‚
IMG_7839.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
That postpartum tiredness is smashing her ā€œthereā€™s far too much fun to be having out here with your little broā€¦ who by the way, is besottedā€

Think you mean big bro Gemma love

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Please. Donā€™t watch her video birthing video. Donā€™t give her the views. If you must, maybe go through one of those avenues that donā€™t count if anyone can post a link to the non-YouTube version?

also -
Gemma: whatā€™s another name we can haveā€¦.. mmm Noah again, plus J for Jamieā€¦. Jonah.

šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I honestly prefer Noah and Jonah to freaking Saint Seven and Romeo Resven or whatever his name is

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Noah and Jonah donā€™t even flow well together what the hell. Itā€™s another bloody Carys Whittaker nonsense idea like she did with amber and Mabel (same letters but one different) ugh influencers just copying each other AGAIN

Or itā€™s Noah with J for Jamie thrown in for good measureā€¦. I havenā€™t watched the vid but thatā€™ll be the reason wonā€™t it :ROFLMAO: Has to be a bit about Jamie

also just reminds me of this šŸ˜‚ View attachment 2951272
im Aussie and I legit just LAUGHED OUT LOUD hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah pissing

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Least it's a normal name and not some awful influencer name.

I hadn't even realise that the name noah is in there just rearranged šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you guys think she will have third child cause she wants a girl to display and fit the aesthetic beige harmony life she loves to portray at sm?
I honestly think give it another 2 years and sheā€™ll probably be pregnant again. I donā€™t think N was planned and Iā€™m even more convinced that the 2nd one defiantly wasnā€™t, it was clear that she was struggling with the 1 she already had that she had to put him in nursery FT when thereā€™s 2 parents at home all day. Makes 0 sense to me why youā€™d plan to have another 1 if youā€™re already struggling with 1 so I defiantly think J was an oops.

Reactions: 5
Noah and Jonah sound absolutely ridiculous together, what an idiot she is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Jonah is basically the name same. Noah is boring as tit and there will be at least 5 in his class but then to call her second Jonah.. lord give me strength, what was she thinking?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Two very biblical names.
Does anyone else find it odd when people who arenā€™t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. Iā€™m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone else find it odd when people who arenā€™t remotely religious, give very religious names? Each to their own but I find it bizarre. Iā€™m a bit disappointed by the name tbh, so much like Noah, no creativity at all.
We guessed better names on here!

Reactions: 8