Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never once seen a vid of a child I don’t know and thought I’ll save that I want to watch this again at a later date ???? Why ????
Same, it’s so dodgy, I hope you’re right and their not pedos, sickening to think

Reactions: 3
It's quite widely documented that child predators save pictures on social media platforms, more notably TikTok. Images of children in nappies and children in baths have significantly more 'saves'.

It makes me feel physically sick.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
It's quite widely documented that child predators save pictures on social media platforms, more notably TikTok. Images of children in nappies and children in baths have significantly more 'saves'.

It makes me feel physically sick.
It’s disgusting and the parents who see that the videos of their children are getting saved but continue to post their children because it gets their account more views and engagement are awful. Your job as a parent is to keep your children safe and yet you’re putting them out there to creeps online.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s disgusting and the parents who see that the videos of their children are getting saved but continue to post their children because it gets their account more views and engagement are awful. Your job as a parent is to keep your children safe and yet you’re putting them out there to creeps online.
I get twitchy if I think anyone looks at my little boy a bit too long or in a way that gets my attention when we are out and about. I don't have social media because of this very reason. Even my WhatsApp I set my photo settings to just contacts in my book, and even that I'm very selective of what photo I have on there.
But here Gemma is, her boy is days old and she's selling him to anyone. Makes my skin crawl. Does she not realise what these predators are like? All this for some money to buy more beige tat!

Reactions: 16
I honestly can't wait for some of these kids to grow up.
It was already starting to happening, influencers kids suing their parents.

Reactions: 9
But here Gemma is, her boy is days old and she's selling him to anyone. Makes my skin crawl. Does she not realise what these predators are like? All this for some money to buy more beige tat!
That’s what I don’t get. She has to know what she’s doing. She’s been posting more and more inappropriate photos since complaining about people commenting on development. The worst one being removed after being reported after being left on insta for 5 hours. Jamie was in the military at one point, he’s had a life outside the beige prison, there is no way both of them are naive to where that content could end up or who would enjoy it. She’s def taken it up a notch with the oversharing almost to make a point 🤮

Reactions: 14
Gemma and other influenzas could really do with watching this. I love this girl's Influencer Insanity episodes...

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Am I imagining things or was Gemma’s ‘ birth story ‘ due to go up this morning? I may have the date wrong but I’m sure I even saw a “premiering” post?! X

Reactions: 1
Am I imagining things or was Gemma’s ‘ birth story ‘ due to go up this morning? I may have the date wrong but I’m sure I even saw a “premiering” post?! X
Cracks me up when these insufferable cunts have a 'premiering post'. Like it's a bleeping red carpet event.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ahhhhhhhhh of course! 😅
Wonder if we will get a name reveal or if that’ll be the Sunday *peak engagement * time!
Oooh Sunday, no, far too soon lol. Give it another week or so. We've got to sweat a bit first ... as if.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She named her last one as labour and delivery, where as this one is birth story. I’m going for elective caesarean section. Couple of days stay after as standard. Either way, I won’t be watching as I’m not interested 😂 it’s just be nice to see the new baby in a pop of colour rather than her beige of doom.

Reactions: 4
new baby is called Jonah for everyone who doesn't want to watch :)))

• Haha
Reactions: 12