Gemma Louise Miles #16 Practically perfect in every way, shame her lip filler gives the game away

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m actually embarrassed for her about 2 weeks ago she was saying oh I don’t know if I’m going to show new baby on social media etc etc all this fake drama about the nasty trolls bullying Noah, and now only a few days old she’s already shown his face

Reactions: 25
Final name vote - either Leo, Theo, Seth or Jude. If she went for Jude she’d have picked the same two names as Charlotte Dawson which would be very amusing given they’re like chalk & cheese.

Reactions: 6
Baby is fresh out of the womb and is she already shoving a camera in his face. Shame on you Gemma 😡

Reactions: 14
She’ll drag it out like she did with Noah thinking she’s a celeb
It’s so embarrassing that these z-list influencers think they are big time dragging out the name of their baby thinking everyone is so invested and sitting on the edge of their seats refreshing their insta to see if they’ve posted the name 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Now putting a “remind me” function on intimate and personal photos of her hours old newborn baby to promote the birth vlog. That poor baby is going to have no privacy now he’s the newest moneymaker in Gemma’s life.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Just watched the getting ready for baby video, omg she’s got bigger bedside cabinets and a headboard, both of the things mentioned on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Regarding her upcoming "birthing vlog"......who the hell cares??!!! 🤢 Why does she think anyone is remotely interested, other than her and Jamie and their families? You've had another kid, well done, move on!
Let's hope this one's more aesthetically pleasing and performs better for your socials eh Gemma!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Shes posted shes had the baby, no name reveal yet
I am not a huge Zoe Sugg fan but it was good to see unlike so many influencers when Ottilie was born, no name revel etc just post baby is here and all the information in one post rather than 20363838 videos and post introducing baby!

Reactions: 10
I am not a huge Zoe Sugg fan but it was good to see unlike so many influencers when Ottilie was born, no name revel etc just post baby is here and all the information in one post rather than 20363838 videos and post introducing baby!
The contrast between Zoe’s oldest (Ottie) and Noah is huge. She is chatty and interactive and constantly curious.

Nothing against breastfeeding but I'm calling it now that her new personality trait is going to be a BF mum ! I'm all for BF but half the influencers make it such a big thing and you constantly see them with baby hanging off then!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
She’s so focussed on getting her earth Mother shots she hasn’t even noticed her baby’s little ear is all folded over by the knitted hat he’s wearing. I’d personally rather look like I’ve been dragged through a hedge as long as my baby was comfortable.

• Sad
Now putting a “remind me” function on intimate and personal photos of her hours old newborn baby to promote the birth vlog. That poor baby is going to have no privacy now he’s the newest moneymaker in Gemma’s life.
I know it’s all for views and money but I honestly don’t understand sharing something so personal to the world keep for yourself

Reactions: 9
I cannot think of anything more boring than watching videos of someone else's kids/baby. Why do people think strangers care? I don't. Don't think they're cute, don't care how much they weigh or how much they're eating.. literally bore off.

*Newsflash* Gemma: only p*dofiles want to see your children on the internet (y)

Reactions: 25
Nothing against breastfeeding but I'm calling it now that her new personality trait is going to be a BF mum ! I'm all for BF but half the influencers make it such a big thing and you constantly see them with baby hanging off then!
I don't think she'll stick at it, it's obviously for social media and all the freebies that will come with it. She puts Noah in nursery all week cos she doesn't want him around, can't see her being happy having a baby hanging off her boob 24/7.

Reactions: 13
I honestly hope that the people on TikTok saving her new baby to favourite are family and not paedophiles

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
This made me feel very strange! A bit too Truman show for me!
I’m thinking for names, Sage, Forrest, Wolf or Bear

xx

Reactions: 6