Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dolphingal

VIP Member
I’ve heard of this fall out a couple of times but don’t know the details? Can anyone spill the tea or link to a thread?
I only heard somet ages ago....... Thing is, these 'affluencers' are in constant competition with one another for popularity and numbers but what they ALL fail on as that not one of them is UNIQUE! They're all like clones of one another in how they produce content, the content material itself is all copied and even how they dress and look....... It's literally like the Truman Show advert for coffee in the kitchen.... WHO ARE YOU TALKING TO????? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Why not be yourselves instead of trying to fit into a marketing niche of social media, filtered Bimboville??? Obsessed with documenting every outfit and moment on Instaspam for validation from strangers.
If that doesn't ring insecurity alarm bells then I don't know what does.... Same kind of ego seeking idiots that splash constant images of themselves and their family on Fakebook to feel important... Zombies, the lot of em.
Be Unique and show something worth a look at.... Not the same drivel as everyone else. Put your cameras down and actually enjoy life for real 💚

• Heart
Reactions: 18

AllisonTea

Can someone please explain to me how she is kinda curvy in the “in style” photos but skinny on her own Instagram and YouTube videos?
Is it also possible to photoshop in videos and make yourself skinnier?
I really try to understand but it isn’t working out so far. 😅

• Heart

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
July is too early for autumn. August/September yes, but it’s too fucking early jesus Gemma. I know she’s unemployed but the for the vast majority of people autumn and winter means travelling to work in the dark and coming home in the dark. But these influencers just think it’s pumpkins and autumn decor

ellier112

Imagine planning your day to be home 2 hours before thunder is due to start so you can get all cozy and ready for it- this girl needs to get a life and touch on reality

lols84

Chatty Member
‘I feel that life doesn’t get much better than this’ to Quote Gemma while she swans about her house wearing what looks like a Victorian nightdress decorating for Autumn. I don’t know whether it’s the obscene amount of things she has purchased which has got me or the fact she brags about watching the whole series of Virgin River while Noah is packed off to Nursery. It’s just not normal.
“Life couldn’t get much better than this” — Gemma, watching everyone else actually live their lives.
I’ll never understand how you could have SO much money and spend SO much time in this country/at home? Go and explore! Wherever Virgin River is filmed… holiday there! That would be such fun content.
The possibilities are endless and yet she wastes her time–her LIFE… adjusting decorations on a shelf in the dull corner of her kitchen, wow.

Even without the current COL, it's very distasteful openly saying you want to earn £10k a WEEK, that's £480k per year!
Like it's good to set goals for the new year, have aspirations but that's just urgh!
Those who attempt to show support buying GOM I hope they see that it really isn't necessary, not at those prices.
She could make it more affordable and still make profits.

A sign of an unfulfilled life is always seeking more and never being satisfied with what you have. The constant decorating confirms this. Their home doesn't seem lived in, it lacks personal touches and simple things that make a house a home. It's giving show home vibes.

Her recent comment about how Jaime gets annoyed when she gets make up and coffee on the carpet, she paid the majority if not all of it!
He's most likely the director for GOM so it reflects an income for him, without it what would he actually be doing to contribute?
Think he was previously in the paras, clearly he isn't in the army now.
He didn't own that security business who installed CCTV as he hasn't been a director on any previous companies.

Also what do they except when Noah gets older? Regardless of how often you clean and attempt to maintain toddlers makes mess and stain upholstery, that's parent life.
Seems like he only has the nursery to enjoy being free rein, which obviously is the point of a nursery however the rest of the house isn't very baby friendly. Maybe he wears a helmet so they don't have to ruin the vibe of the house by baby proofing it.

In response to the 4th degree tear, that's ripped right up your bum! Ain't no way she had that type of tear and hasn't been left without some kinda scar and possible long term discomfort.

I've been sick off work this week so been catching up with videos as I don't want to watch anything mentally stimulating or overly exciting 😂

My opinions are flooding out since I've discovered tattle 🤭

• Haha

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
If she's pregnant again I'm tapping out. As a CF person I'm already against mommy vloggers and abuse of children for content, and I didn't follow her for that content. Also there are tons of them who do it better and more interesting than her.
Also the irony of apologizing for taking a break, girl you missed tons of uploads the past 2 years and went offline several times, it's NOT that dramatic / serious

• Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
No matter how many more throws, fake books, empty vases & furniture she adds and takes away the bedroom is still not cosy! Give it up Gemma! It’s bordering on total obsession now it’s tragic. You have no idea how to work out scales and what sizes things need to be to blend together. She had her moment with the grey house decor but ever since it’s just been a mess of things not working and ridiculous over buying/gifting trying to force it

Reactions: 17

lols84

Chatty Member
I wish I could upload a 30 minute video once a week as my contribution to society instead of having to work long, hard hours for a fraction of the payout. She’s a pisstaker 😂

drx

Foxylocks really need to release her from their deal. She has beautiful, thick, healthy, long hair, she doesn’t need hair extensions. Even when she adds them in for “thickness” her hair looks exactly the same afterwards, or sometimes worse as their extensions are poor quality compared to Gemma’s own hair. As someone who has no hair and would buy extensions, I am never going to be “influenced” by someone with the most beautiful thick natural long hair to buy foxylocks. It just shows the ad is insincere, and the whole point of using influencers over making an avert with a model is that it’s supposed to seem more genuine.

• Heart
I would love to know what Gemma’s autumn vlog will look like this week. Highs of 30 in the east and she’s wearing knitted cardigans and making hot chocs.
Rather be at the beach in my bikini sipping mojitos if I’m honest.

• Haha
I watched to the end of her new vlog ( I should get a reward lol) and she said she is going to take a break from youtube for her own mental health and to have a rest. I hope it is for her mental health as it's not normal to be almost wetting yourself with excitement at basic autumn tea towels and mugs! However its more likely that she has run out of ideas for summer content/ content in general and cant use up her all her autumn content ideas too early!!... Also she is sending noah to nursery! He will get such a shock with all the bright colours or maybe she will try and find a nursery which has a neutral colour scheme and toys😆

• Haha

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
I wouldn't be at all surprised if she came back after this 'break' to announce they ARE married. Funny how she's gone quiet again on her socials now the GOM stuff has launched.
That would actually be hilarious:
" Hellooo my loves! I'm sorry for my absence but I have exciting news. Even though I consider you ALL my besties we decided it was best to do the wedding our way. It was intimate, only our parents and siblings, and it was gorgeous. This of course means the wedding series won't be happening."
* insert 20 min vid of the wedding day *
I would piss my pants in laughter.

• Haha
  • Wow

drx

I’d love a big house, and I can see on the surface why she would feel she needs a bigger house seeing as they want to use bedrooms for offices (one each!) and walk in wardrobes (one each!) plus a spare room and room for more kids… but none of that is necessary. You don’t actually need so many clothes that you need entire rooms dedicated to them. Especially when all your clothes look the bloody same and you never leave the house. You don’t bloody need a spare room because you have no visitors… big houses are ALOT of work, even if you can afford a cleaner or you barely work, it’s still a hell of a lot of cleaning and keeping on top of things. Spot on what someone else said about always wanting more when you’re unfulfilled. I’ve been there myself. I could relate to Gemma in a lot of ways… but I don’t have 200k followers so I’m not important enough to engage in a conversation with her 😂