Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Pretty sure he was after Sophie and settled for Gem.
I have a feeling that he went on a date or two with Sophie and then went behind her back with Gemma instead. That's why we don't hear of Sophie anymore, she probably cut ties with them both. Also, I do wonder whether the past Gemma was actually an act that she used to put on for YT, but in reality she's the person that we see today...

Reactions: 19

shockedsane

Surely this influencer culture needs to end soon. Are people really still being “influenced” by these greedy, lazy, money grabbers who call this their job? It’s beyond belief that they can earn so much for doing so little. And why are brands giving them so much stuff and paying them for ads. Any brand I see doing this I immediately unfollow and make a note not to buy from them. They should be giving to people really in need, that would “influence” me to want to buy from a business who does that. The wastage that this culture has created is disgusting. When are people going to see the light and unfollow them all so that they have to get a proper job. I have unfollowed them all now as I refuse to help pay their wages to sit around doing nothing when there are people struggling so much right now.

• Heart

Princesst

Chatty Member
The amount of times she’s shared that same thing in her stories about how Noah gets the cheerios out the cupboard and then eats them or goes into a cupboard 🥱 🥱 honestly is this all she has to share?!?

The £10k a week comment had me not want to support her, so outta touch and obnoxious.

Her income can disappear and drain very quickly with the lifestyle she's leading. Without people investing their interest in her she can become irrelevant and all those paid partnerships will drop her and go to the new girls who are gaining interest, have more influence and uniqueness about them.

She doesn't have to continuously buy things! How many beige clothes do you need, she's full to the brim with things that look the same! How many time do you need to update an already decent house? Stop following other people's trends Gemma and start making your own!

I get deja-vu watching now, I think YT has auto played an old video only to discover that her recent installment 😂

The whole soft music and lighting on the videos tell me she's trying to sell the aesthetic dream rather than connect with her following which she was initially doing really well.

Comments on her pages are either ignored or given a heart, no actual interaction unless it benefits her in some way.

She needs to remember her roots and how she got the following in the first place, she doesn't make time time, not for genuine content or viewer engagement.

Was Sophie her personality?
Since she went MIA Gemma has lost her spark.

Jaime is bland and boring, I think he does hold her back alot or maybe she feels like because she has a man she doesn't need anyone else? which is odd because she wasn't like that with other boyfriends.

• Heart

minnieminx88

VIP Member
The fricken dramatics of it all :rolleyes:
Crying and "overwhelmed" all day because your child is 1 day at nursery... 1 day....
Is she also crying and overwhelmed when he's at her Mum's every Monday?
So she has 2 days in the week now to do what exactly? Clean the home.
Imagine being a mom that needs to bring her little one every day to nursery for a few hours because you have to work to pay your bills, and reading this twat being a drama queen. I'm sorry, I may be harsh but she is mentally like a 10 year old and should never have gotten pregnant before sorting her brain out.
Then dont feckin send him Gemma!!! You dont have to. He has 2 stay at home parents. My god. Can she be any worse??

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
As someone who has always been a Gemma fan and has defended her a fair few times on here… I’ve finally seen the light.

Totally respect her putting her mental health first and taking a break, she owes no one an explanation, but to come back and post about 10 ads over the space of a week, and no actual content is showing utter disrespect to her fans, most of which who were actually worried and caring about her well being.

I’ve reached out to her a few times myself when she has mentioned being down over the years, sending long, thoughtful messages with personal antidotes. She has read every single one and never replied. Not even a double tap on the message to heart it. I get that you can’t reply to everyone, but there is no way I am opening someone’s message and reading it to then just ignore it, especially when they have clearly put a lot of thought into it. I’ve also supported her brand, purchased her recommendations, and recomended her on other threads when people have been looking for new YouTubers. What has tipped me over the edge is that in this time following her when she has read and ignored every single message of support I have ever sent, she will be all in the comments of famous influencers that she is not friends with and hasn’t even met. So you have time for fake insta gal pals, but you don’t have time to respond to people who have taken time out of their day to try and send you a thoughtful message to cheer you up? Just to be clear, I haven’t bombarded her with messages, I have sent a few thoughtful messages over the years when she has mentioned she’s struggling. Notice Gemma - the same fans that you’re ignoring are the ones you’re flogging your spam of ads to this week?

I actually like the gym sets she has just posted, but I won’t be clicking on her link, and I’ll wait a couple of weeks before buying them so the company don’t associate my purchase with success of her ad 😂 I always support influencers by clicking on there links where I can… but she literally doesn’t give a shit about the people who support her. RANT OVER.
I'm earnestly sorry for how you have ben treated, and you are completely right.
I've received messages back and double tap hearts on my messages from people which MUCH larger followings. ( i'm talking 1 mil plus Youtuber and IG folk ). Had some lovely brief conversations too.
She's an absolute twat, but then again I'm not surprised. Her following is her cash cow, not her friends.

It's funny to me how every marketing company and guru these days are emphasizing CONNECTION to your audience, it seems to me all these Instahuns are finally having their comuppance with the poor views and nobody to flog their stuff to.

Reactions: 18
It’s mad to me how she spends so much time looking for decor (when her loft is FULL ALREADY) to decorate for a season she won’t even enjoy. Isn’t life more about doing things, planning trips, days out, seeing friends and family, showing your kids new things? Embrace the season in the right way FFS plan your pumpkin pick, plan your Halloween party for Noah, dress him up, plan carving with him, go to bonfires, make your own toffee apples, take him to forests full of crispy leaves, book a cabin in the woods, hunt for conkers, make seasonal memories you’ll never forget and embrace the best parts of Autumn… that should be what it’s about not how many f*cking candles, cushions & casserole dishes can I f*cking buy to shove in the loft after 4 weeks JESUS

Gemma furiously adding all these ideas to her autumn bucket list 😂

• Haha

lols84

Chatty Member
I think her comeback will be a “hello September/autumn” video and not a second before 😂

• Haha

dunnsj

I think she’s struggling with content ideas - her wedding diary hasn’t sparked much interest judging by views , same with Noah’s birthday… all she’s got is cozy content and there are thousands of these vids on TikTok, she made a holiday abroad look boring as hell

TheABCFamily

Do you think she's pregnant and suffering sickness so taking time off? Sending Noah to nursery whilst she's early days pregnant? Wedding in 2025 as she's pregnant.

sarahroseheath

I never write anything on here but I HAD to jump on after watching her latest video…
Did anyone notice at the end of the video when she was discussing the calypso ice lolly she says “my friend who is ALSO pregnant” implying she is pregnant and her friend also pregnant? Did anyone else catch this or have I taken it the wrong way?!?
Side eye 👀👀

• Wow
  • Haha

Princesst

Chatty Member
I just watched some snippets of her most recent uploads. That latest routine video is actually bleak. Wtf is going on there?! She’s walking around the house like a ghost. It was awful to watch.

Then another video with Jamie thinking he’s lord of the manor in his massive new truck that’s he’s earned by doing… what exactly?! Having that and the Range Rover sport is just the epitome of excessive. It’s like she’s becoming so unlikable now. Boring was one thing but now both of them are just gross 🤮 . Thanks for buying all my ITS tat huns so we could get another gas guzzler ✌

I bet she gets a new massive house next year. She wants it so badly anyway and seeing Elle move she must be seething that she didn’t get that 6 bed she felt she so deserves

• Sick

neko

Honestly I am annoyed by this autumn-hype. It seems to be a trend. When did it began? I f.... hate autumn.
I am a bit older :) and when I was a teenager everyone hyped summer. Like Ice in the sunshine..., neon swim suits, party on the pool. Having the best time. Now it is autumn and I do not get it, because it is mostly dark, grey, rainy and the nature dies. What' s so fancy about this?
Drinking tea in a blanket? Come on? That is your life purpose? I rather like sun, party, barbeque with fairy lights in a garden... well.... I do not get it.

• Heart

neko

[
Her figure without being edited is SO nice, it’s so sad she’s made such a fake persona and image she feels she has to edit her body and life so much
For me it seems so immature. Teenager care so much about looks and being instyle and in the peer group, she is over 30 and has a baby. She should have other priorities. I DO NOT mean she should let herself go, no, but the priority in being sooo pretty and perfect in all seems immature imo.

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Let’s be real, the autumn content is not even good. All she does is buying beige pumpkins.
She doesn’t even display half the shit she buys it’s so pointless🙃 her content doesn’t even make sense… going to the supermarket and making dinner isn’t ‘autumnal’ it’s just what everyone does🥱

minnieminx88

VIP Member
Feck me she absolutely grates on me.
She hasnt had a bath for months because she has no time. Right yeah. You have one child who is in nursery all week, mum on hand and you and baby daddy work from home.
Get a grip.
The whole starbucks thing…. Just have ALL the drinks like usual
Her lips. Christ. That flap of skin. Yick.