Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Just watched her latest stories and she actually looks like a ghost floating around the house and arranging her boring beige hallway table. Also those Hardback books are very expensive but she is never going to read them, they are just for decor! As someone who loves books and reading I find this really sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

drx

I used to feel the same and defended her a lot, but is she really sweet or does she just speak in a soft high pitched voice and put on a persona?. She never replies to followers, she prefers to hoard all of her gifted products rather than do little giveaways for her followers, despite the fact she has more skincare than anyone could physically use before expiry, she didn’t acknowledge at all any of the vulgar things Jamie said about the Black Lives Matter movement, she just swept it under the rug because her black followers clearly don’t deserve a response from her… a lot of her sweet persona seems to be heavily curated. I was a fan of her for years and always thought she came across so nice, but it just seems really fake now given that she is only interested in her followers when she has ad commitments .
I do think that Gemma seems like a really sweet girl really and I’m glad she’s finally getting the help she needs with the therapy! I think it will do her the world of good to be honest 😊.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

whyamihereagain

It’s weird how she’s been posting on TikTok but nowhere else?
Unboxing Uggs that look EXACTLY the same as the ones she had last year 🙄
Her style never changes. She could post a photo today and it would look exactly the same as two years ago. She would be wearing leggings, Uggs, a trench and a baseball cap and everything would be shades of beige. She never evolves. She is so predictable

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
The Noah is one video was weird. Sorry, why do I want to watch a video of a strangers child’s first birthday? She’s not a family or mummy blogger, her audience will be mainly late teens up until thirties who probably initially followed her for her old personality or beauty content.

Princesst

Chatty Member
Anyway so when do we all think she will make an appearance again? It’s already been a month since she last uploaded to her channel!
I reckon August bank holiday weekend.

hellooo my loves it’s our favourite time of year I’ve missed you all soooo much but thanks for buying my tat sweatshirts. Possible pregnancy announcement or “im a mum now and I can’t handle the fact I can’t plan my whole life away with a baby but he goes to nursery now so I can just film my cats and slow mo stir my coffee”

then BAM. Right in with the cosy autumnal cooking “spend a day at home with me”, baggy jumper, multiple hauls of beige autumn stuff she’s collected since she’s been away (and won’t use). Plus loads of shoving the camera in Noey’s face while using a high pitched voice. And to top it off Jamie looking gormless llama and being a know it all 😂

• Haha
She’s probably hiding from the sun in the darkest room of her house. God forbid to enjoy the summer weather.

• Haha

whyamihereagain

It’s very misleading to title the video a Morning routine. It’s not a routine if it’s staged. Her hair was perfectly styled/ curled when she was making the bed as if she had just got up. I presume if Noah is at Nursery she will have had to get up with him give him his breakfast and get him ready. Even if Jamie does the Nursery drop off it’s still completely fake and staged. It’s not realistic for any parent to start the day like that and if she does then she should be ashamed of herself prioritising herself over her child.

I love autumn and decorating and pumpkins, but last year I was so disappointed with Gemma’s ‘decorating’ considering she has so much stuff she could have used, i really hope she goes all out this year with lots of orange colours
When she got a brand deal with Cricut and literally printed off the work ‘pumpkin’ and stuck it on the side of a wooden crate… I was furious 😂 That was the turning point for me - I thought ‘why am I watching this person put in the bare minimum’? She could have done so much, made it so cute!! But no, literally just the word ‘pumpkin’ in brown and in Times New Roman and that was her brand deal. Bore off.

• Haha
  • Wow

Princesst

Chatty Member
Oh and “we will just jump straight to autumn vlogs on YT” so you mean you literally have no other ideas for content Gem and you want to just stay inside to film and do bare minimum as per … got it! Plus come back to sell your GOM stuff right away to all your “best friends”. Awesome .

Winners_Song

VIP Member
It is perplexing that Gemma states she doesn’t have time to shower every morning due to “Mum life” yet she does have time to make a concoction of Greek yoghurt, strawberries and melted chocolate which has to be frozen and re-frozen in two stages as a snack? She also dedicated many hours to baking a peaches and cream cake that she won’t eat for “content”. Who is this content for because it’s not working Mums and it’s not 20-somethings with little money either. I don’t get it???!??,

• Haha

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Let’s be real, the autumn content is not even good. All she does is buying beige pumpkins.
I have to agree with this.
It would be different if she actually practiced what she preaches and celebrated autumn. She claims to love the season but doesn't do anything in particular, just buys beige deco and calls it a day.
I'm a Xmas person, best believe come December 1st my tree is going up, my porch and drive are lit and the deco is all over the house, including the bedrooms.
It doesn't help she has the creativity of a goldfish. Her autumn vlogs last year were pitiful, she doesn't do DIY's or anything that can inspire others ( pritinting PUMPKIN on a box is NOT a DIY :rolleyes: ) , she just buys mugs, spends money and consumes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

MissyMoox

She really is unhinged! Nearly crying over a mug FFS! Get yourself a life you daft bint. Honestly I can’t cope with her. She doesn’t love autumn, she loves the crap content she can make without stepping foot outside of her beige house.

namenotavailable

Chatty Member
I can't explain the rage I feel when UK influenzas use the word "fall" instead of "autumn". If she wants her videos to be visit to US viewers, she can still stick "fall" in her keywords 🤦🏻‍♀️

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
Gemma needs to face it, her career is basically over. She’s just not good at this anymore (was she ever?), she’s lazy and uninterested. It’s showing in her shit ‘content’. She doesn’t deserve any of the money she has, she’s stealing a living. Her recent video just proves all of this, it was shocking to say the least. By shocking I mean, an eye sore and incredibly boring🤦🏻‍♀️ I felt like turning my brightness on my screen up x1000 because the whole video was so muted and ugly!

• Heart
  • Haha

Princesst

Chatty Member
She should go back to her old stuff, homesense, making food, days out that aren’t covered in beige filter and Jaime.
she needs to live a little
Definitely agree. She’s struggling to upload even once a week now. She has barely any social media presence on instagram anymore. Baffled at how she’s making any money from it. Most people followed for her not Jamie and constant baby content. She doesn’t seem to get it though

ChickenWingOnAString

Not really on this thread much these days but her autumnal posts have just popped up on my IG... it's going to be fecking 29 degrees next week, stop forcing the 'cosy', Gemma! ffs

• Haha

dunnsj

My home is full of things I’ve collected from different countries, photos and tatty books I’ve read numerous times…. I feel sorry for her

• Heart

CantHoldUsDown

Chatty Member
Someone explain to me why Mr. Ick needs a bloody monster truck for a car.
For all the hard work he's doing on the land? What a twat.

• Haha
  • Wow