Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi I’m new here. I had to come on and say that last week I was reading through the threads and saw you guys talking about how she never sees her friends anymore and she’s changed.
Low and behold she makes her first autumn video shopping with a friend. That’s awkward.
Speaking of awkward how hilarious was it that she brought a friend on camera obviously having read here, then they buy “friendship” mugs and hers cracks! Talk about irony.

Reactions: 16

Linkylu

Chatty Member
She truly is thick as a pile of bricks.
Shame that with all her money and time she doesn’t seem to want to broaden her horizons and get a bit worldly and educated, for Noah if not for herself. Why doesn’t she google how to pronounce things if she’s not quite sure. Honestly her brain must just be a tiny bubble of Starbucks, Zoflora and Scrub Daddies

• Haha

Bobby Orange

VIP Member
What are we looking forward to? Pumpkin patch. Pumpkin spiced latte. Pumpkin spiced bakes. In a reel, with cosy music.
Nah, I'm good thanks.

• Sick
I agree I’ve had a couple of bits in the past and the quality was dire, typical Primark base range type polyester jumper quality. I wouldn’t go near ITS unless maybe a couple of quid off vinted.

Another poster said it and I have to agree, I find it mostly strange that she’d do a clothing collab when she literally has her own clothing brand. The Los Angeles T-shirt is exactly like girl of muse? Don’t get it

Also what the h3ll is this mesh bodysuit, it’s such a weird design and I’m quite frankly shocked that this was ever her idea. When does she ever wear an item like this?View attachment 2446799
They always says ‘I designed it from the moodboard all the way until the designs were made, chose the fabric blah blah blah’

in reality they 1000% are also given pre-made designs probably of stock that hasn’t sold so In The Style stick it in the influencers ‘collection’ hoping this will make people buy it

ive seen it loads of times in these ITS collections when there’s really gross pieces/not the influencers usual style and you can tell they’re pretending it’s ‘stunning’ - this is deffo that!

also earlier she re-storied a jumper saying ‘you can see the high quality in this pic’ - it literally looked like the primark polyester jumpers that aren’t breathable at all and make you feel all itchy/sweaty/static all day, no thanks gem hun

Princesst

Chatty Member
£950 worth of sideboard for free from Next (when she already had a perfectly good sideboard but who cares about that, whack it in the skip!) not long after she got free garden furniture from them too…to be fair she’s got a pretty cushty situation going on here just for the freebies alone. Reallllly wonder how many of them Next will sell off the back of her doing the most basic AD

• Wow
  • Angry

theGC

VIP Member
I’ve always said Jamie is a nasty bastad. I knew his ex and the shit he did to her was disgusting, I will never go into details as that’s not my place or story but those texts only show a little of what he’s really like. It wouldn’t shock me if he’s doing it to Gemma too now.
But then Gemma has never been this sweet person she portrays either! I remember her cheating on charley with at least 3 people, 2 of them being at the same time and they had to put her in Charley’s car drunk once, awkward 😅 she’s an opportunist but picked the wrong guy this time

• Wow

Fannybygaslight

I have been to Wisbech today which 160 miles away from me to see a puppy. Well I am astonished that it is so awful. Was really shocked the town is dreadful. Not got a clue where Gemma lives but we went to Worzels as we passed by. Went to The Bar and Grill and was greeted by the manager who snarled have you booked , no was our answer did not know I was coming and did not think you had to book in a garden centre, he plonked us down in a dark corner - we asked is there a booth free, no all booked was his delicate reply. Could not read the menu as it was so dark so we walked out, seemed expensive as well. Then went into the Worzels Farm Shop and that was very disappointing - from her Vlogs I thought it was going to be wonderful - it really was not- just goes to show how we are being deceived in the vlogs, it is tiny and not special at all. Then went to what must be her local Starbucks - dark, dingy no drive thru. No wonder she is unhappy there is not a lot around for miles apart from millions of fields

lols84

Chatty Member
Her behaviour is frankly disturbing and borderline abusive to her son. She is holding him back by locking herself inside. Does she think she’s some big celebrity? He should be in nursery simply so he can have his needs met to the fullest if she isn’t going to do it. Locking him up in the dining room turned playroom prison is not helping anyone.

Princesst

Chatty Member
Why is Jamie so pressed about Gemma marking the carpet that she undoubtedly paid for?
And considering Jamie doesn’t even have a job (apart from “cReAtIvE dIReCtOr”) she would likely be paying to replace them from her money too if there was make up on them. What a knob. In photos she showed before on her cat account I think 😂 there was paint splashed ALL over the skirting boards and floor. Obviously from Jamie. Shame he’s not so careful then

Princesst

Chatty Member
“Noah’s in his cool boy era”
* proceeds to show the most dull summer clothes ever 🥴

Also why does she think that people that followed her for her fashion, make up & when she actually had a house with some personality now want to see a one year olds clothing haul? I don’t think little Noah is the money maker she was hoping for… but she’s going to keep pushing it anyway…

gossgal

VIP Member
Whatever happened to the old skool you tube that was fun to watch and light hearted now its all look at me give me free stuff

• Heart
As a long time watcher of gemma I just find it odd that her whole life changed the second she met Jamie.
Her looks, her best mate going awol, her voice, her makeup even her laugh. It really makes me sad when someone so bubbly resorts to a shell of themselves. You hear that some men absorb the goodness of others and I hope it’s not the case for her, but it looks so obvious it’s him 😔

85duckpuddle

Gemma furiously adding all these ideas to her autumn bucket list 😂
Literally this 😂 we will see her doing most of these later in the year now confirming yet again she reads here 😆

I don’t know why YouTubers and influencers have to make such a fricking song and dance about having a break and their mental health. It’s your job isn’t it? It is a *real* job isn’t it? (Supposedly) therefore all jobs need time off. Just say you’re having a two week rest and be really happy about it and look forward to the time off like normal people who go to work are 😂 Can you imagine being in the office and calling everyone for a mental health explanation and debrief in the most miserable way just before you go off on two weeks annual leave 🤣

the way they harp on it’s like they’re the hardest grafting hard done to people on earth when in reality you couldn’t earn money much f*cking easier than they way they do

• Heart

bongsandstuff

Chatty Member
As someone who has always been a Gemma fan and has defended her a fair few times on here… I’ve finally seen the light.

Totally respect her putting her mental health first and taking a break, she owes no one an explanation, but to come back and post about 10 ads over the space of a week, and no actual content is showing utter disrespect to her fans, most of which who were actually worried and caring about her well being.

I’ve reached out to her a few times myself when she has mentioned being down over the years, sending long, thoughtful messages with personal antidotes. She has read every single one and never replied. Not even a double tap on the message to heart it. I get that you can’t reply to everyone, but there is no way I am opening someone’s message and reading it to then just ignore it, especially when they have clearly put a lot of thought into it. I’ve also supported her brand, purchased her recommendations, and recomended her on other threads when people have been looking for new YouTubers. What has tipped me over the edge is that in this time following her when she has read and ignored every single message of support I have ever sent, she will be all in the comments of famous influencers that she is not friends with and hasn’t even met. So you have time for fake insta gal pals, but you don’t have time to respond to people who have taken time out of their day to try and send you a thoughtful message to cheer you up? Just to be clear, I haven’t bombarded her with messages, I have sent a few thoughtful messages over the years when she has mentioned she’s struggling. Notice Gemma - the same fans that you’re ignoring are the ones you’re flogging your spam of ads to this week?

I actually like the gym sets she has just posted, but I won’t be clicking on her link, and I’ll wait a couple of weeks before buying them so the company don’t associate my purchase with success of her ad 😂 I always support influencers by clicking on there links where I can… but she literally doesn’t give a shit about the people who support her. RANT OVER.
I can totally relate! I sent her a message a month or two ago as I’d seen some lovely autumn homeware in Matalan. She read my message and ignored me… not long after she posted it all over Instagram talking about “her autumn finds”. I was quite upset about it because I felt like I’d been used. Disgusting behaviour but I’ve learnt from my mistakes, she’s just a cow who uses people when it suits her🤦🏻‍♀️

MissFinn

VIP Member
View attachment 2434152
I’m sorry if any of you guys actually genuinely love these books (actually no shade on the books themselves) but nothing says to me “I HAVE ZERO GENUINE INTERESTS AND VERY LITTLE PERSONALITY OF MY OWN” quite like buying random beige books you never intend to read purely for decoration, particularly buying the same book *again* for a different room…. it’s literally so empty and vapid, have you nothing to show in your house that is reflective of you, Gemma?

She’s styling her home as if it’s a Next window display not like it’s where she actually lives. It’s bizarre to me 🤭
This!!! Its utterly ridicilous to buy books to fit ur aestethetic. Jesus the influencer era just needs to be over. Like everything is fake. I love my house cause its my home and it looks like my home and not weird beige asylum. Sorry guys if someone loves beige home its fine but hers is so cold and fake. Like her new persona.

Ps. Yes people should think what they comment etc. But she needs to get a life. Its a minor thing and it has thrown her away cause shes so shallow and lives through social media. Gemma you are a mum go hug ur son and laugh with him. Fuck nonsense comments and enjoy life and ur beauty.

• Heart

Chicane

£950 worth of sideboard for free from Next (when she already had a perfectly good sideboard but who cares about that, whack it in the skip!) not long after she got free garden furniture from them too…to be fair she’s got a pretty cushty situation going on here just for the freebies alone. Reallllly wonder how many of them Next will sell off the back of her doing the most basic AD
This really grinds my gears, throwing away perfectly good furniture, it's not like the new one is even anything special. I remember the vid last year when she spent about an hour rearranging the sideboard, so pathetic and dull. Not sure is the lamp is one of the 8000 she bought for the bedroom or if she has bought yet ANOTHER. She'll be able to open up her own lighting shop in a minute.

Also don't get me started on the Hello Fresh. Yes it Is more convenient but it is NOT cheaper or good value. Really makes me angry when I hear/see people say that. Yes 60% off one box makes it £17 for that box but then you are tied into another 8 boxes at over £30 each. £30 for 5 meals for two people is not good value. I don't know how she can have the gall to go on about how cheap something is to her subscribers when she is getting it all for free.

JollyOne

VIP Member
Just like that she's back on stories .... missed uploading so much. Cue next story, Girl of Muse drop tomorrow. Yawn, how bloody predictable and insincere.

• Angry