Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typical…. So THAT’s why she’s had a media wall put in. Because Samsung offered her a load of ££ and a free TV… silly me for thinking it could just be a genuine home improvement 😆 to think the rest of us mere peasants have to pay circa £4,000-7000 for a media wall as well, pahaha stop this planet please I wanna get off.
405FF459-FA7F-40A3-9A62-4D53C29988F3.jpeg

Imagine having this blown up in your kitchen to 50” wide, Jesus….! Wonder how long before creepy Jamie can have his Turkey teeth done off the back of Gemma’s money 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm not sure whether it's to do with the direction that her house faces, her obsession with the 'golden hour', or if it's the hideous beige filter she adds over the top of her photos and videos, but every room, even though they're painted light beige, always look so dark to me! Her living room especially looks really dark and depressing like a little cave. Maybe that's why she wants to add an arch, to add more light?

I much preferred the light/white aesthetic she had when she was in the newbuild. Even the cottage felt brighter and that was oak/woody tones.

View attachment 2461073View attachment 2461072

I do wonder how much she actually likes her house... Considering she said it was going to be their 'forever home', they seem to be making a lot of pointless changes and she has already mentioned moving house a few times. There is a part of me that feels as though she rushed into buying it because she wanted to be like Elle Darby for content.
I’m watching her moving in vlogs and she’s so different. Speaks so positively about her house. It is beautiful in those vlogs

Reactions: 2
Typical…. So THAT’s why she’s had a media wall put in. Because Samsung offered her a load of ££ and a free TV… silly me for thinking it could just be a genuine home improvement 😆 to think the rest of us mere peasants have to pay circa £4,000-7000 for a media wall as well, pahaha stop this planet please I wanna get off.
View attachment 2461282
Imagine having this blown up in your kitchen to 50” wide, Jesus….! Wonder how long before creepy Jamie can have his Turkey teeth done off the back of Gemma’s money 🤣
Me too, it's beyond words in this day and age. Yep always a method behind everything she does. Sickening.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
View attachment 2461282
One thing that makes me feel better when you see the ridiculous freebies is that yeah she might have the media wall & tv she’s wanted for soooo long for free & probably got paid on top 🙄 but she still won’t be happy. Then it’ll be onto obsessing about the next thing she has to have. Lounge isn’t right. It’s too beige. Bedroom isn’t cosy enough, change it again & again. Move this lamp. Retile the bathroom. Don’t like this stool, buy new. Then it’ll be back to wanting to move completely to a massive 6 bed as she doesn’t like this one, it’s alwaysssss been just too small. Has a Range Rover, needs a second, bigger one. Buys a book just for display, has to get another. Meanwhile her life is just passing her by 🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Noticed in the latest cleaning vlog (boring by default) that when she's cleaning Noah's nursery there is a milk bottle with a teat on it. They should have stopped using them months ago as Noah is what...16 months now?

Reactions: 1
Today's vid...

Boy, in that house there must be not a single germ... she is constantly cleaning do not think if that is healthy. You do need some germs, if you know what I mean and all these chemicals....

Reactions: 3
Today's vid...

Boy, in that house there must be not a single germ... she is constantly cleaning do not think if that is healthy. You do need some germs, if you know what I mean and all these chemicals....
They have a cleaner too.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I am always so disgusted with how many chemicals she sprays everywhere. Killing everyone’s endocrine system one spray at a time. Those cats will not have a long life either.

• Sad
  • Wow
Lmao the comments on the Wednesday cleaning video were all like “I love it when Gemma posts a random midweek video!”

aren’t Wednesdays and Sundays her regular upload days?? Haha I remember she made such a big thing about being consistent

Reactions: 1
It’s like they didn’t bother measuring it properly!
All those open shelves stress me out, way too much dusting needed
That's content for another video if you think about it ... empty the media wall with me and speed clean and then spend hours and hours deciding what goes where.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
You'd think she didn't have a child the way her house looks, I guess Noah is confined to his bedroom to play with toys. quite sad really, not a family home at all.

Only just came across her and already decided I will not follow her. WOW. Talk about the definition of being "beige"!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have a media wall 3 _÷@=# old now mind and not gifted 🤣and mine goes right up to the ceiling, that's such a bad design leaving that crappy eye sore at the top and I have one shelf either side not about 2738383893 to shove crap on. Eurgh I just do not like her beige vision! My kids playroom would be her worst nightmare with all the colour 🤣🤣

Also... what's with the new dining table? The other one was perfectly fine?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.