Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree I’ve had a couple of bits in the past and the quality was dire, typical Primark base range type polyester jumper quality. I wouldn’t go near ITS unless maybe a couple of quid off vinted.

Another poster said it and I have to agree, I find it mostly strange that she’d do a clothing collab when she literally has her own clothing brand. The Los Angeles T-shirt is exactly like girl of muse? Don’t get it

Also what the h3ll is this mesh bodysuit, it’s such a weird design and I’m quite frankly shocked that this was ever her idea. When does she ever wear an item like this?View attachment 2446799
They always says ‘I designed it from the moodboard all the way until the designs were made, chose the fabric blah blah blah’

in reality they 1000% are also given pre-made designs probably of stock that hasn’t sold so In The Style stick it in the influencers ‘collection’ hoping this will make people buy it

ive seen it loads of times in these ITS collections when there’s really gross pieces/not the influencers usual style and you can tell they’re pretending it’s ‘stunning’ - this is deffo that!

also earlier she re-storied a jumper saying ‘you can see the high quality in this pic’ - it literally looked like the primark polyester jumpers that aren’t breathable at all and make you feel all itchy/sweaty/static all day, no thanks gem hun

Reactions: 16
I actually think she looks really awkward in those clothes and out of her comfort zone. Or perhaps we just aren’t used to seeing her in anything thats not baggy

Reactions: 10
Her figure without being edited is SO nice, it’s so sad she’s made such a fake persona and image she feels she has to edit her body and life so much

Reactions: 9
She is honestly stunning in normal pictures. Her style (well styled by ITS) she looks younger, and actually suits her well some of the items. Why doesn't she do that more often? I know its hard after kids and I've had to force myself to get some style back especially for my age as so many influencers wear clothes for pre teens

Reactions: 12
I'm very disappointed with gemma the filters and editing needs to stop
Its shocking seeing her in those pics compared to her instagram photos and how much she manipulates and edits them, there is nothing wrong with the way she looks here but it’s clear she’s obviously very insecure about her body since having a baby. She could be far more relatable if she was honest or spoke out about it as so many women can relate.

Reactions: 12
[
Her figure without being edited is SO nice, it’s so sad she’s made such a fake persona and image she feels she has to edit her body and life so much
For me it seems so immature. Teenager care so much about looks and being instyle and in the peer group, she is over 30 and has a baby. She should have other priorities. I DO NOT mean she should let herself go, no, but the priority in being sooo pretty and perfect in all seems immature imo.

Reactions: 18
I wonder what she has against her living room, I really wish she'd do more in there it's such a lovely space.

Reactions: 9
I wonder what she has against her living room, I really wish she'd do more in there it's such a lovely space.
I don’t think she likes any of the house. She was never happy with it from even before buying it. She’s always wanted bigger and better. She doesn’t make the most of it at all just faffs about changing and re-changing things, wasting money. The house could be made lovely inside but it won’t ever be because Gemma wants something grander. Then she won’t be happy there either because it’s not the house that’s the issue

Reactions: 23
She is so unrelatable. I cringed watching her agonise over where to put a chopping board when there are real people out there with real problems

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
[

For me it seems so immature. Teenager care so much about looks and being instyle and in the peer group, she is over 30 and has a baby. She should have other priorities. I DO NOT mean she should let herself go, no, but the priority in being sooo pretty and perfect in all seems immature imo.
This so much!!! Like we all have bad days yes lookswise. But I have a toddler and work hobbies etc I aint got time to obsess about my looks!! Like how she got so derailed over one mean comment. Like wtf duck it! She pretends she has the dream guy house and baby so one comment should mean fucks all! Shes miserable vain so obsessed with her looks and has no real friends!!

Reactions: 11
Gemma morphs into other peoples personalities so when she was around Sophie she was vibrant and bubbly but now she’s around Jamie well he’s a lot more serious and that’s being polite. The funny part of their day was when he switched out her candle! You would not think that a child lived in that house!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
[

I actually fully disagree, I don’t think looking stylish or wanting to feel pretty should be limited to younger people.

I know quite a few women in their 50s & 60s who make an effort to wear stylish clothes and frequently get their hair & nails done & good for them! I would hate for anybody to think as soon as they reach a certain age or have a child they should just ‘stop bothering’.

Reactions: 10
‘I feel that life doesn’t get much better than this’ to Quote Gemma while she swans about her house wearing what looks like a Victorian nightdress decorating for Autumn. I don’t know whether it’s the obscene amount of things she has purchased which has got me or the fact she brags about watching the whole series of Virgin River while Noah is packed off to Nursery. It’s just not normal.

Reactions: 21
‘I feel that life doesn’t get much better than this’ to Quote Gemma while she swans about her house wearing what looks like a Victorian nightdress decorating for Autumn. I don’t know whether it’s the obscene amount of things she has purchased which has got me or the fact she brags about watching the whole series of Virgin River while Noah is packed off to Nursery. It’s just not normal.
“Life couldn’t get much better than this” — Gemma, watching everyone else actually live their lives.
I’ll never understand how you could have SO much money and spend SO much time in this country/at home? Go and explore! Wherever Virgin River is filmed… holiday there! That would be such fun content.
The possibilities are endless and yet she wastes her time–her LIFE… adjusting decorations on a shelf in the dull corner of her kitchen, wow.

Reactions: 18
I actually fully disagree, I don’t think looking stylish or wanting to feel pretty should be limited to younger people.

I know quite a few women in their 50s & 60s who make an effort to wear stylish clothes and frequently get their hair & nails done & good for them! I would hate for anybody to think as soon as they reach a certain age or have a child they should just ‘stop bothering’.
I wrote she shoul not let herself go, or not? BUT it is a difference between being obsessed with looks and style or having your hair and nails done, come on. There is something between, and I think she overdoes it. If you do not think so, that is fine, but I think she overdoes all this. She could do more child groups, playground and who says she cannot have lovely nails or hair btw. Hope you understand better now what I mean

Reactions: 2
Her decorating for autumn video is so bad because….. there’s not really any actual decorating for autumn?! She sticks out some tiny white pumpkins, flowers that aren’t autumnal and some candles?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I wrote she shoul not let herself go, or not? BUT it is a difference between being obsessed with looks and style or having your hair and nails done, come on. There is something between, and I think she overdoes it. If you do not think so, that is fine, but I think she overdoes all this. She could do more child groups, playground and who says she cannot have lovely nails or hair btw. Hope you understand better now what I mean
I have actual job and toddler and one serious hobby. I do hair and nails and love fashion. But I dont sit inside the house obsessing my looks or filter myself to look like a skinny alien. Shes very vain.

She has the time and money. She could do so much fun stuff with noah and explore. She pushes noah to daycare to buy fall crap and watch series at home. Wtf its pathetic. I bust my ass so I can put my kid to nursery only 3 days and spend the rest with him. Having a child seems like a such a nuisance to her. Maybe shes depressed but the world is her oyster and she leads this empty empty life.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
I think you came across just fine and I 100% got what you meant. I think obsessing over how you look when you're over 30 is a big sign of immaturity and Gemma comes so across vain and shallow. Like you say, (especially if you've had a child), who has time for it? Just do your hair/make up however you want and get on with your day! Bodies change, we all age, doesn't mean we should cry about it. She needs to grow up!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.