Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s truly chavvy but it suits who she really is under the on-trend-beige-aesthetic exterior she’s currently working (all cuz Jamie has moulded her into his ideal woman) 🤭

Reactions: 3
This is the first time she's left the house in 25 years. I'm shocked she didn't melt or spontaneously combust when the day light hit her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely her countdown is wrong? It says 23 minutes that’s midnight for you guys in the uk isn’t it? She’s really announcing at midnight? Doubt it haha She fucked that one up bet she meant to do the countdown for tomorrow daytime uk time 😂

Reactions: 1
B465A420-C03D-4C9D-97CB-A52F61751822.jpeg

I’m sorry if any of you guys actually genuinely love these books (actually no shade on the books themselves) but nothing says to me “I HAVE ZERO GENUINE INTERESTS AND VERY LITTLE PERSONALITY OF MY OWN” quite like buying random beige books you never intend to read purely for decoration, particularly buying the same book *again* for a different room…. it’s literally so empty and vapid, have you nothing to show in your house that is reflective of you, Gemma?

She’s styling her home as if it’s a Next window display not like it’s where she actually lives. It’s bizarre to me 🤭

Reactions: 29
My home is full of things I’ve collected from different countries, photos and tatty books I’ve read numerous times…. I feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I've noticed if I let a stranger loose in my lounge, whilst I make tea ☕ in the kitchen, they get up and wander round the room like they're in a museum or gallery viewing the exhibits. 😄
As I walk in the room with the tea the words " you have a lot of things" falls from their lips. 😄
I'd describe it as looking like a home and would probably fascinate a child especially a bookworm version. 😁

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Foxylocks really need to release her from their deal. She has beautiful, thick, healthy, long hair, she doesn’t need hair extensions. Even when she adds them in for “thickness” her hair looks exactly the same afterwards, or sometimes worse as their extensions are poor quality compared to Gemma’s own hair. As someone who has no hair and would buy extensions, I am never going to be “influenced” by someone with the most beautiful thick natural long hair to buy foxylocks. It just shows the ad is insincere, and the whole point of using influencers over making an avert with a model is that it’s supposed to seem more genuine.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Gemma said she is not pregnant
God she was already drowning herself in bags of clothes, the pregancy really screwed her up even more. We're never going to see a confident Gemma in normal clothes ever again are we....

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2434152
I’m sorry if any of you guys actually genuinely love these books (actually no shade on the books themselves) but nothing says to me “I HAVE ZERO GENUINE INTERESTS AND VERY LITTLE PERSONALITY OF MY OWN” quite like buying random beige books you never intend to read purely for decoration, particularly buying the same book *again* for a different room…. it’s literally so empty and vapid, have you nothing to show in your house that is reflective of you, Gemma?

She’s styling her home as if it’s a Next window display not like it’s where she actually lives. It’s bizarre to me 🤭
This!!! Its utterly ridicilous to buy books to fit ur aestethetic. Jesus the influencer era just needs to be over. Like everything is fake. I love my house cause its my home and it looks like my home and not weird beige asylum. Sorry guys if someone loves beige home its fine but hers is so cold and fake. Like her new persona.

Ps. Yes people should think what they comment etc. But she needs to get a life. Its a minor thing and it has thrown her away cause shes so shallow and lives through social media. Gemma you are a mum go hug ur son and laugh with him. duck nonsense comments and enjoy life and ur beauty.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2434152

I don’t understand how she doesn’t lose her mind trying to keep her house looking like a show house with a baby… my house literally looks like a bomb has hit it every single day, I can tidy 3/4 times a day and it still looks the same! Surely she has a corner in each room that she just throws all the tit in to for pictures and videos? 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry to say she has well and truly lost her mind. Poor girl has serious body dysmorphia, struggles with mental health and has zero independence or self worth. Bull sh*t she claims her figure was lost with Noah, those baggy clothes came way before he was even born. GEMMA be proud of being a mama and still looking snatched years later. You are what, a size 8/10, jeeezzz 🙄
Why can’t she just be happy?!

Reactions: 11
[QUOTE
These paintings of medieval babies really remind me of Noah (don’t come for me🫣)
i can’t even tell you how much I’ve been laughing at this. The second picture is an absolute spitting image !!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.