Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry to say she has well and truly lost her mind. Poor girl has serious body dysmorphia, struggles with mental health and has zero independence or self worth. Bull sh*t she claims her figure was lost with Noah, those baggy clothes came way before he was even born. GEMMA be proud of being a mama and still looking snatched years later. You are what, a size 8/10, jeeezzz 🙄
Why can’t she just be happy?!
No offence but when someone has body dysmorphia even if they are a "perfect" size 8/10 they will always see the worst. You also can never make someone happy it comes from within which can take time. She may have lost that due to being with Jamie (something similar to what I went through with an ex who was abusive which I'm not saying Jamie is but does show the symptoms of being one) It's sad that she has gone this way and the only way she will ever gain her confidence back is by working on herself. I don't believe in loving yourself cause that's weird. She needs to understand herself, accept herself and trust herself. I don't think she will go back to the old Gemma like most of us liked back in the day. Also I find that filter she uses really hurts my eyes and almost makes me want to put the brightness up 😅

Reactions: 8
I’m sure Gemma had had body confidence issues for years, way before Jamie was around. It’s really normal that this gets so much worse after having a child as well

Reactions: 7
It’s hard to have sympathy for someone who perpetuates harmful stereotypes 🤷🏻‍♀️ Gemma is a victim of her own false image.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m so shocked that it’s in the style I didn’t think gemma really had a big following

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Gemma had had body confidence issues for years, way before Jamie was around. It’s really normal that this gets so much worse after having a child as well
Really boring of her to try and play the relatable “my body has changed since being a mum” card. She’s always had body image issues. Pretty sure she previously discussed having a full ED before YouTube but has probably deleted that along with anything else that actually makes her really relatable or endearing. She’s known exactly what she’s doing by mentioning smells she craves etc dropping fake hints then fakes outrage

Reactions: 13
Gotta be honest, I’m SO disappointed in that collection reveal! Most of the pieces looked so frumpy and unflattering. My local asda sometimes has In The Style stuff on sale and there’s maybe one or two things I would pick up ONLY if they were on sale.

The skirt looked really nice when she paired it with the t-shirt but just swallowed her when paired with the jumper.

Reactions: 1
It very H and M not sure at what price difference there is. Some of the pieces I would wear but I didn’t think the jumper dress was flattering.

Reactions: 1
The pictures In The Style posted of her.. it’s unreal how bad her face looks in pictures of her that aren’t taken or edited by her..? The filler in her jaw line is so bad from the front, her whole face looks wonky 😢 whoever did Gemma’s fillers deserves prison for the state of her face 🥴

Reactions: 4
She does all the work jamie must be pleased more money coming for him,what exactly he does in his office everyday

Reactions: 12
Boring collection but whatever they’ve done to her eyes looks really nice make up wise.

she must have been melting in all that crap!!

'My body looks dfferent after the baby' :mad: Yeah, sure.
I would sell my soul for this body she has. After my baby my belly is full of stretch marks. Full of! And my skin is lose and wobbles and hangs. And no, it cannot be fixed with sports, doctors say it is only to be fixed with an abdominoplasty. So Gemma, don't whine!

And: I must confess the collection is nice, ok. But nothing special.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
One good thing about ITS is if it doesn’t sell at the ridiculously expensive prices they first put them at they normally reduce things to like £5 eventually in their sales. I know the brand gets a lot of hate in other threads (like Lorna luxe) due to poor quality and fast fashion. One sale dress I bought shrunk so bad after one wash on 20 that it basically came out a crop top 😂 some others were ok for £5 but I’d never pay full price

I just don’t understand why you would do a ITS collab when you already have your own clothing brand. Makes 0 sense to me…

Reactions: 31
I used to really like Gemma, but now, I just can't watch her. She is so detached from real life - the amount of money she spends - but I guess If I had her millions in the bank (her net worth is a matter of public record), I wouldn't give a second thought to the cost of what I was buying. She is always food shopping, clothes shopping or changing the house - which hasn't been built that long! And don't get me started on the cost of her skin care/vitamins etc.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.