Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to really like Gemma, but now, I just can't watch her. She is so detached from real life - the amount of money she spends - but I guess If I had her millions in the bank (her net worth is a matter of public record), I wouldn't give a second thought to the cost of what I was buying. She is always food shopping, clothes shopping or changing the house - which hasn't been built that long! And don't get me started on the cost of her skin care/vitamins etc.
Millions in the bank?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really like Gemma, but now, I just can't watch her. She is so detached from real life - the amount of money she spends - but I guess If I had her millions in the bank (her net worth is a matter of public record), I wouldn't give a second thought to the cost of what I was buying. She is always food shopping, clothes shopping or changing the house - which hasn't been built that long! And don't get me started on the cost of her skin care/vitamins etc.
I think buying things is her only source of enjoyment, and even that is only temporary. She used to have a depop account back in the day (run by Sophie.. god knows why she did so much for Gemma, I would die for a best friend like her!) so she kept on top of accumulation and people didn't mind the spending.. I don't know if she sells things on now? Maybe her mum does? But she spends soo much o_O like babe I earn £11 an hour, trying to sell me a £30 candle when my bills have gone up by £130 a month (not including food shopping) is, quite frankly, bleeping insulting 😂

I stopped watching her years ago, she's a totally different person now!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sorry but there’s no way she even has one million pound in the bank let alone 13 million 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
When I saw her post about her in the style collection, my first thought was here we go, another load of terrible quality, overpriced crap. I've never bought anything from that site that has been worth the ridiculous price tag. Like the Lorna Luxe collections, I'd seriously be embarrassed to put my name to it. Some of it was like the quality you get from Wish.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Also been a while since I saw Gemma. Didn’t know about the collab tho.
but you guys need to help me.. is this really Gemma? I don’t recognize her without the filter and photoshop. It’s the hair who let me think it’s her. 😱
Not body shaming what so ever. It’s just.... I’m just not sure if it’s her or not.

Video Instagram @InTheStyle :

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Sorry but there’s no way she even has one million pound in the bank let alone 13 million 😂
Imagine choosing to live in a house that backs onto a dual carriageway in Wisbech if you’ve got that amount of money🤣

Reactions: 7
Okay it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. Also been a while since I saw Gemma. Didn’t know about the collab tho.
but you guys need to help me.. is this really Gemma? I don’t recognize her without the filter and photoshop. It’s the hair who let me think it’s her. 😱
Not body shaming what so ever. It’s just.... I’m just not sure if it’s her or not.

Are all the shoes she's wearing too large or does she walk funny? I had never noticed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Yes , it's her, it even says so in the description post?
Not sure why you're confused, they clearly mention they are collaborating with her...

Yes , it's her, it even says so in the description post?
Not sure why you're confused, they clearly mention they are collaborating with her...
It’s because I’ve never heard about ITS before. In the description they only talk about having a collab with her. Not if they use her as a model as well. Lots of brands use other models for cloths so it’s not that weird to ask. It’s just aquestion.. just didn’t recognized her that’s all.

I actually think it's nice to see her real bodyshape and non edited face. Yes her filler isn't great but there is quite a difference between the It's Instagram posts of her and her own. I wish she would embrace her bodyshape I think she would have much better credibility and be a lot more relatable considering so much of her life isn't relatable with the constantly overspending etc

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.