Gemma Louise Miles #14 boring.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I still can’t get over her calling it pot purée 💀🤣 if you’re not sure just google it before you say it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It annoys me as well when she has to touch and pick up every single thing when she is in a store when she isn’t buying it. Just show without handling it and putting germs all over it 🤢🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh whar a surprise the exact same intro as allison 🙄

Anddd the same intro song...
If I were Allison…I’d get up to some major Gemma trolling. Lip smack every 3 seconds, buy 100s of neutral pumpkins and decorate some random posts strategically placed outside my front door.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
This is a bit random & not really related to GLM so apologies for that but I wasn’t sure how else to find out?!

who is that British lifestyle vlogger, dark hair, really annoying, possibly from the south. She blew up a few years ago after releasing videos of herself like having panic attacks? Think she makes some content with her husband?

her name is on the tip of my tongue but I can’t remember it!! Pls help

This is a bit random & not really related to GLM so apologies for that but I wasn’t sure how else to find out?!

who is that British lifestyle vlogger, dark hair, really annoying, possibly from the south. She blew up a few years ago after releasing videos of herself like having panic attacks? Think she makes some content with her husband?

Imogen? Imogenation on YouTube!

• Sick
Reactions: 5

I knew as soon as I read “really annoying” before I even read the rest that it was Imogenation 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Someone wrote it perfectly that shes like a ghost wandering around in her oversize clothes in her beige house. Her whole life seems so empty and shallow. She is not happy whatever she pretends.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Someone wrote it perfectly that shes like a ghost wandering around in her oversize clothes in her beige house. Her whole life seems so empty and shallow. She is not happy whatever she pretends.
Omg I 2as gona say that she is like a ghost wondering around her beige house
---
And where exactly is she going in this ridiculously oversized jacket

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I know I came here to say what on earth is that jacket a million sizes too big 😂😂 She looks absolutely ridiculous like a kid dressing up in their parents clothes or something!! It must be so irritating wearing something like that and trying to get anything done hahaha 🤣

Reactions: 11
3C26A5B1-CA4E-4727-AF76-5825E1AE4C30.jpeg

Oh come on man, you look absolutely bloody daft… what on earth is that massive plastic a$$ jacket all about

And I don’t know why but the trainers remind me of what the poorer kids at school used to wear when they couldn’t afford the Reebok classics or Airmax 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
THAT JACKET!! What an absolute state. I love an oversized top, but leather(faux leather) coats should be fitted.

Reactions: 6
She’ll go nuts on the stories now seeing as she’s finally left the house properly for the first time in about 3 years 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 2426374
Oh come on man, you look absolutely bloody daft… what on earth is that massive plastic a$$ jacket all about

And I don’t know why but the trainers remind me of what the poorer kids at school used to wear when they couldn’t afford the Reebok classics or Airmax 🙈
I guess you can wear your shoes on the white carpet where your baby crawls if you never wear them outside. Can’t understand why people wear their shoes indoors outside is a toilet (dogs, cats, some blokes) basically.

Reactions: 14
So we know now her MASSIVE announcement is basically shooting clothes for The Couture Club. Hardly a big deal it’s such a chavvy brand

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So we know now her MASSIVE announcement is basically shooting clothes for The Couture Club. Hardly a big deal it’s such a chavvy brand

Never heard of that brand but is this not very similar to her own tit! What’s the point! The prices for what the item is is rias well!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.